Roleplay SG Coalition

Gulbasaur

Is there such a thing?

I'm mostly solo, but have a SG for some friends who sometimes do join me so I sort of want to keep it... but it'd be nice not to feel like I'm in such an echo chamber.

Are there any Coalitions of roleplayers out there able to take someone in on Everlasting?

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I have one which links my many, many themed roleplay groups together.  Regrettably, it seems many players opt instead to make their own Group so they have access to personalized Bases.
I'd like to see Bases and Groups decoupled at this point, honestly.  Or at least improve the Coalition mechanics to function as an extended Group instead of just linking them for chat purposes.

But, yeah . . . I suspect there are quite a few other roleplay Groups out there on Everlasting that have taken similar actions in regard to their Coalitions and themed Groups.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Regrettably, it seems many players opt instead to make their own Group so they have access to personalized Bases.

Honestly, at this stage I'd move my main over happily. I am getting the feeling that the people who joined me for a bit aren't going to come back any time soon.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas