Added functionality for Teleport

Wavicle

• Retired Game Master

Good suggestion! It might be a little weird to implement due to being a default keybind for +camrotate but they might be able to figure something out.

Now, this isn't what you want, buuuuuuuut this command would let you set a few keybinds/macros to teleport specific distances (IE: "powexec_location camera:30 Teleport" will teleport you 30 yards feet in the direction the camera is facing)

Powexec_Location:
Added /powexec_location, a client-side slash command to allow use of location targeted powers without having to click.
Usage: /powexec_location loc power
loc is a location specifier. There's several different things you can use here:

• me or self - Both target the power on yourself.
  • target - Your currently selected target. If you have no target, the power is not activated.
  • direction:distance
    • direction can either be one of six cardinal directions relative to the player: forward, back, left, right, up, down, -or- it can be a number. If it's a number, it is taken as an angle in degrees. 0 is straight in front of you, 90 is right, etc. It can also be camera, to indicate the direction the camera is facing, including elevation.
    • distance is either a number in world units (feet), or the keyword max, which means to use the maximum range of the power.

power is the name of the power, just like what you'd use with /powexec_name. You can put quotes around the name to make it look cleaner if you want, but they are optional.

Useful examples:
/powexec_location me Fire Imps
/powexec_location target Tar Patch
/powexec_location camera:max Teleport

Edited by GM Sijin
  • Thanks 2

On 11/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, GM Sijin said:

Good suggestion! It might be a little weird to implement due to being a default keybind for +camrotate but they might be able to figure something out.

Now, this isn't what you want, buuuuuuuut this command would let you set a few keybinds/macros to teleport specific distances (IE: "powexec_location camera:30 Teleport" will teleport you 30 yards feet in the direction the camera is facing)

Powexec_Location:
Added /powexec_location, a client-side slash command to allow use of location targeted powers without having to click.

• target - Your currently selected target. If you have no target, the power is not activated.
    • direction can either be one of six cardinal directions relative to the player: forward, back, left, right, up, down, -or- it can be a number. If it's a number, it is taken as an angle in degrees. 0 is straight in front of you, 90 is right, etc. It can also be camera, to indicate the direction the camera is facing, including elevation.
    • distance is either a number in world units (feet), or the keyword max, which means to use the maximum range of the power.

power is the name of the power, just like what you'd use with /powexec_name. You can put quotes around the name to make it look cleaner if you want, but they are optional.

Useful examples:

That's some cool info I just learned,  thank you for sharing!

On 11/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, GM Sijin said:

Powexec_Location:

Useful examples:

That's awesome! Thank you!