Nuthin' but Task Forces.

Fista

So at the end of Moonfire  was 28 1/2. Ran Summer Block Buster and made 29. Ran Sutter and made 3o with a bar full of debt.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Ran Citadel and got to 27. Ran Moonfire and got to 28.  Think this is staling. Suggestions?

You could use the XP boost rate from the P2W vendor to get extra XP from your runs

hes trying to do it without boosts

Ran Manticore. Got one whole level out of the first mission. It took us an hour but it's a level. Next two missions got me another level.  The rest only got me half. We stealthed a few and that cut down on XP. Than and the debt. Woof. This was hard. We started at level 30 and for some reason got caped at 31. On top of that we couldn't take down Hopkins. Task force FAILED.

PzvWlMD.jpg?2

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Ran Moonfire but Hess and Katie are unlocks so I have to wait until I'm on line with no other obligations and someone is running them.

Thanks to our own Apparition I was able to run Katie and Hess. Made it to lvl 35 with two bubbles.  Sad thing is that we had to restart Katie. We couldn't take out Mary on our ninth go round. She was conning +5 to most of the group. Also.... witches seem to hate Doctor Occult. Each round with Mary 5 witches would come right for me and kick my ass.

M4vk3QL.jpg?1

Thanks again App! Good times.

I really love reading these posts Fista...my kiddo and I are doing the same thing.  We finished Synapse and are level 24.  Yin is next.

Keep us up to date

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 2 weeks later

Imperious is in the books. Sigh. 20k away from 39.  I think this would be easier if I wasn't relying on PUGs.  A dedicated group to the same idea would have been best. Looks like it's O Town for Twilight Son and Menders TFs.

dhcJUQf.jpg?1

Could restart the challenge and put together a TF team for this. A set day and time with friends both new and old using teams built for maximum experience earning potential. Make teams able to go both red and blue to access all TF/SF available

I'll probably do that but I gotta get Doc to 50 first.