Need Help: Missent Emails

Nightwatch

Need help if possible.  /petition and /support come up with error messages so can't work out how to get ingame support.  So posting here.

Basically my global is @Nightwatch.  I've always sent enhancements and such to myself to transfer between toons.  But for at least today while I've been on Excelsior and playing my toon Nightowl,  I've been sending these to @Nightowl which is NOT me.  This includes at least 4 Soulbound Allegience.  Have tried contacting @Nightowl but says he is hidden, the account doesn't exist or he's not online.  Will keep trying but is any developer able to assist please?

Edited by Nightwatch

This isn't the first time something like this has happened.  People have mistyped destination names in the past, then came to the forums asking in here to get their stuff back.  Unfortunately, there is no 'refund' or GM intervention possible with email mistakes.

IF the global doesn't exist, the server will return the email within 48 hours allowing you to reclaim the contents.  If the global does exist, the only thing you can do is try asking @Nightowl for your stuff back, but caveat emptor.  They're under no obligation to return your items.

This is detailed in the FAQs:

Will GMs restore or grant missing influence, enhancements or items that I should have earned or have otherwise lost?
We are a volunteer team that works to strive to do what is best for everyone as a whole – and our small team can’t always treat each individual case with the equality they deserve. We also don’t have the resources to validate the claims authenticity.

As we cannot verify previous ownership of these, we are not awarding any lost merits, influence, or enhancements - however, most instances of mysterious disappearances result in reappearance within 24-48 hours. This also applies to emails that were erroneously sent to the wrong recipient.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  Hopefully it won't be long for you to earn it back.

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.