Staff/Bio? Thoughts and possible builds pls.

Everon56

• 2 weeks later

I've got some experience with staff (lvl 50 staff/fire brute, lvl 45 staff/regen brute, lvl 40 staff/bio stalker) but I always feel like I'm doing it wrong.  I'm always in Form of the Body for the damage and the Eye of the Storm -dam res.  I keep Mercurial Blow despite it being a lousy T1 melee for the Achilles Heal proc and for building the Eye of the Storm -dam res.  I cannot stand Innocuous Strikes because of the animation, so I don't use it if I can avoid it.  I rarely use Sky Splitter, as I'd rather use Eye of the Storm.  Also the animation is too long for my tastes.  So I'm a big mess.  I will say that it's a lot of fun, but there is a big discrepancy between PBAoE and single target that I just haven't resolved to my tastes. I'm closest with the stalker, since Assassin's staff or whatever it's called fills the single target void.

I've got much less experience with bio (lvl 40 staff/bio stalker, lvl 38 beam rifle/bio sentinel [and I realize that bio is kid of a different set for sentinels]), but I always feel like I'm doing it wrong. I'm always in Offensive mode.  Sense a trend?  I use Ablative Carapace and DNA Siphon as spot heals like I would with regen, but outside of that I have no idea what I am doing.

I will say that staff/bio is absolutely incredible for my stalker -- no problem running solo TFs including AVs at +1/x5.  I have to imagine that a well crafted scrapper would be similar, but I have no idea how to craft one.

Help us Obi Wan!  You're our only hope!

• Thanks 1

Who run Bartertown?

So, I did what I am inclined to do.  I started a staff/bio scrapper named Double Helix on Excelsior.  I have no idea how I managed to get that name.

I tend to level organically, meaning I play content and add slots or skills when I level up.  I figure respecs are cheap so if I make a mistake, it's not the end of the world.  So this commentary is definitely not for someone who just PLed to 50 and is looking for a power build.  Like my last post said, I am pretty well convinced that I'm doing both staff and bio wrong, so maybe I can shake some people out of the rafters and get them to comment!  Criticism is openly welcomed.

At level 12, I'm hip deep in the Hollows.  I haven't slotted anything yet, but I'm gearing up to spend a lot of inf on this one.  So I'm working the market with lvl 15 rare roulette (that's my term for buying uncommon recipes, crafting them, converting them to something that's worth selling), and I've got about 100mm inf in the bank, so I'm going to start putting in bids for scrapper ATOs.

My initial thoughts on the build?  It's harder than I thought.  My staff background (brutes and stalker) has a lot more recharge than this guy.  I did finally add Mercurial Blow, and currently it's one slotted with Achilles Heel -res proc.  Nothing does much damage.  I normally run a new alt from outbreak to first contact to level 5 and then run radios in Kings Row until bank and the fly pack, and then I start Hollows.  I usually run at 0/x3 for a non-melee alt and 1/3 for a melee alt.  I had to dial it back for staff.  Low level damage is not good enough, so I find I'm running out of the mission a lot to heal.

I currently have precise strike (4 slotted, empty)

guarded spin (4 slotted, empty)

eye of the storm (4 slotted, empty)

mercurial blow (1 slotted, achilles heal proc)

hardened carapace (base)

inexhaustible (base)

environmental modification (base)

An extra slot in health.  I'm looking to put a panacea in there soon and when I hit 17 a miracle proc.

Edited by Yomo Kimyata

Who run Bartertown?

• 2 weeks later

At level 30, and I’m vaguely discomforted with this build, and I’m not sure why.  I’m slotted mainly for offense, and it does a good job of it, but I felt it would be better.  Much like I consider escargot to be a delivery system for garlic butter, I consider a staff/ bio scrapper as a delivery system for res damage debuffs.  I’m constantly in offensive mode and staff of the body.

i feel like my staff brutes (/fire, /regen) feel more survivable and fury helps their damage against mobs.  I feel like my staff/bio stalker is more well rounded, and significantly better at single target.  I guess I need to work on defenses now as I continue to level.  Also, I need to address the value of scrapper criticals on staff.

Questions:

1. Does anyone know how the DoT of many staff stacks deals with crits?  Is it only the first tick, or does each tick have a %?  With sky splitter coming in two parts, same question?

2.  Where do you slot Crit Strikes in staff?  I would normally put it in a T2 single target so I can leverage the crit % for a T3 single target or a PBAoE.  But frankly, I think I would get the most bang for the buck having the crit apply to my T2 single target.  I had it briefly in Guarded Spin, but pulled it out when I got to 27 and put Obliteration in there.  

Who run Bartertown?

• 1 month later

Now that I've gotten him to level 50, as well as a staff/bio stalker and a bio/staff tanker (working on the brute), I have to say that scrapper is the worst AT for this combo.  Not that it is a bad combo for scrapper, but it pales in comparison to the other three.  

Part of that is that the mechanics of critical strikes for scrappers only applying to the first tick for things like Guarded Spin, Eye of the Storm, Innocuous Strikes, and Sky Splitter.  Part of it is the 75% cap on resist and relatively low HP of the scrapper v. brute or tanker.  I found myself hitting my "oh shit" buttons in every single fight as a scrapper.  For my tanker and brute, I rarely needed them.  For my stalker, the fight was over so fast that it wasn't a problem.

I should do some fine tuning and try to make him more single target oriented, but I'm a little disappointed by it in comparison.  It's good, but the power combo is just so much better for the other ATs.

Who run Bartertown?

9 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Now that I've gotten him to level 50, as well as a staff/bio stalker and a bio/staff tanker (working on the brute), I have to say that scrapper is the worst AT for this combo.  Not that it is a bad combo for scrapper, but it pales in comparison to the other three.  

Part of that is that the mechanics of critical strikes for scrappers only applying to the first tick for things like Guarded Spin, Eye of the Storm, Innocuous Strikes, and Sky Splitter.  Part of it is the 75% cap on resist and relatively low HP of the scrapper v. brute or tanker.  I found myself hitting my "oh shit" buttons in every single fight as a scrapper.  For my tanker and brute, I rarely needed them.  For my stalker, the fight was over so fast that it wasn't a problem.

I should do some fine tuning and try to make him more single target oriented, but I'm a little disappointed by it in comparison.  It's good, but the power combo is just so much better for the other ATs.

Mind posting your scrapper version build?

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

Mind posting your scrapper version build?

Here's what I'm in the process of respecing towards.  I may need to rejigger a number of things, so inputs are welcomed.  I think I may pare back on some of the recharge in order to build up higher resists and maybe a bit more melee defense.  Three "oh shit" buttons:  Ablative Carapace (frankenslotted since I don't see a good set there), Parasitic Aura (full set of Preventive Medicine for the recharge), and Shadow Meld (which is up more than half the time).  DNA Siphon is also an "Oh shit" button, but primarily a PBAoE attack good for a couple hundred damage thanks to procs.  I'd level up with Mercurial Strikes (with an Achilles Heel proc) before swapping out later.  Anything that can take a Force Feedback proc, gets a Force Feedback proc.  I generally don't use damage auras, so I consider Genetic Contamination a holding power; maybe I'd swap in Force of Will with an Achilles proc.

This is my basic end game strategy for all my staff/bio (bio/staff) characters, but it's been some trial and error on the way, for sure.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Staff Bio Scrapper: Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Staff Fighting
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Precise Strike    
 (A) Kinetic Combat - Accuracy/Damage
 (13) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
 (13) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
 (15) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 1:    Hardened Carapace    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
 (46) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (46) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (48) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (48) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
 (48) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 2:    Guarded Spin    
 (A) Superior Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage
 (3) Superior Critical Strikes - Damage/RechargeTime
 (3) Superior Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
 (5) Superior Critical Strikes - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (5) Superior Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (11) Superior Critical Strikes - RechargeTime/+50% Crit Proc

Level 4:    Environmental Modification    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
 (45) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
 (45) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
 (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge

Level 6:    Eye of the Storm    
 (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
 (7) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
 (7) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (9) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (9) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (11) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 8:    Inexhaustible    
 (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod

Level 10:    Adaptation    
Level 12:    Staff Mastery    
Level 14:    Kick    
 (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 16:    Ablative Carapace    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
 (17) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
 (17) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge

Level 18:    Serpent's Reach    
 (A) Apocalypse - Damage
 (19) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
 (19) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (21) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
 (21) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
 (43) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 20:    Evolving Armor    
 (50) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (50) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (50) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 22:    Tough    
 (23) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (23) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (43) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 24:    Weave    
 (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
 (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
 (43) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge

Level 26:    Innocuous Strikes    
 (A) Armageddon - Damage
 (27) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
 (27) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (37) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
 (40) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance

Level 28:    DNA Siphon    
 (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
 (29) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
 (29) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
 (31) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
 (34) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
 (37) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 30:    Combat Jumping    
 (31) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
 (31) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 32:    Sky Splitter    
 (A) Hecatomb - Damage
 (33) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
 (33) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (33) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge
 (34) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
 (34) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 35:    Moonbeam    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage
 (36) Decimation - Damage/Endurance
 (36) Decimation - Damage/Recharge
 (36) Decimation - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
 (37) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 38:    Parasitic Aura    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
 (39) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
 (39) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
 (39) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
 (40) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
 (40) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 41:    Shadow Meld    
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge

Level 44:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO
 (45) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 47:    Genetic Contamination    
 (A) Empty

Level 49:    Super Jump    
 (A) Unbounded Leap - +Stealth

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Critical Hit    
Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 4:    Ninja Run    
Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Miracle - +Recovery
 (15) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End

Level 1:    Combo Level 1    
Level 1:    Combo Level 2    
Level 1:    Combo Level 3    
Level 10:    Defensive Adaptation    
Level 10:    Efficient Adaptation    
Level 10:    Offensive Adaptation    
Level 12:    Form of the Body    
Level 12:    Form of the Mind    
Level 12:    Form of the Soul    
Level 35:    Quick Form    
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1579;723;1446;HEX;|
|78DA65935B4F135110C7CF7617112C50CAA54528D072291428ADFAE03544454D942|
|2DA441FD7B56CB171659B6D49F4D107BF8031C1BB7E0213FD3A2A1781082A68A246|
|7CAAD39D3FEB26BBC9E677CE9C9933FF99734EE6EEA4FFCD85FB13426A3C6B68A59|
|29ACD595AB1A85BB5D35A79C1D20C415F305BD6F2F9DE3305B3D7592673646FA266|
|7443D793B6977ABE3077AB5C989F8B39AB937A5E9F2FE9498A572F5B73DA7C21A79|
|EB6EE98966898314D23B917E1B76753BA56A449BD3DC916757D36C85EA695D35533|
|AF5E2F1846C7B96221574D68DCA6045973C150335AA9AC5BF7C2246C9CFEF75181A|
|F228B19424C11FE2BE055666396F9A18F28D9BE35E2972C445A1163BFC13FCCF15D|
|F01018A28008C546114AB1D20DC55EF369E04DA692036799F53A7389F2CA9C5796D|
|B24DB36DA0A069863CDCC8F94A7061A6B9E73FCBE17E04BE6FE57E06BE479E0E358|
|CA53CBB1A2F621DB96C956C7B6CA12ED7D00631F9D6C037C1B10BF4ABE4D5CA3AFE|
|92BD71FC8B2AE4086B9467B34435FF328C705C7C024B3751C4C3113D8FF13EDDF82|
|B36A41FFD3E87F1AFD4FFF65CAA4AF0D3D6B836F3B7CDBE19BC05929E41B826F08F|
|D0DA3BF61F43781FEAE93FE0ED6A0741C655D078F81C799FD2798F193CC35D2DD89|
|B3EF7CC4B6AE30E7EEDAF1D9F7A35BF03C7A0A7B4C402B698BB0365F04DABA2FF15|
|AF74FE60669EA414F7B0639BE370E0E81C3CC6802444F37698B18EA892D12E28AE8|
|7B0C3E019F32FB9F3137A89E01D433B0C91A06B7C02F20CE3FFE0DDC66EEFA85184|
|2AF8750CF307A3D1C04D1EB18D53EC2BED2C888E0FB0EAE9386246B10C90A7D2244|
|DE29DCC8948C2E2BCEEBAE5E5AF2EA519C375C497856531E4BDA6339ECB11CF158A|
|63C9619C579FF42B22D7501513D735BC9763DAD4AEED5EFFF2D927451B2FBDE788D|
|FBB2E3F1FEE1B62C72ED9FDB1D0D954DD778CB357E5B7DDD18AFB8C6EF5CAF7ED9F|
|5EA57AA63F8ACBAC6D309E71655FE011C191B1E|

Who run Bartertown?

2 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Here's what I'm in the process of respecing towards.  I may need to rejigger a number of things, so inputs are welcomed.  I think I may pare back on some of the recharge in order to build up higher resists and maybe a bit more melee defense.  Three "oh shit" buttons:  Ablative Carapace (frankenslotted since I don't see a good set there), Parasitic Aura (full set of Preventive Medicine for the recharge), and Shadow Meld (which is up more than half the time).  DNA Siphon is also an "Oh shit" button, but primarily a PBAoE attack good for a couple hundred damage thanks to procs.  I'd level up with Mercurial Strikes (with an Achilles Heel proc) before swapping out later.  Anything that can take a Force Feedback proc, gets a Force Feedback proc.  I generally don't use damage auras, so I consider Genetic Contamination a holding power; maybe I'd swap in Force of Will with an Achilles proc.

This is my basic end game strategy for all my staff/bio (bio/staff) characters, but it's been some trial and error on the way, for sure.

That does appear to be a squishy build until reaching Shadow Meld, I can see why you'd be hitting panic buttons.

Just some quick tips: Panaceia proc will do more than Numina's. Don't forget to +5 your recharges in Hasten (open the IO window, then press + five times). Ablative is your first (and usually only needed) line of defense so I'd switch the slotting between it and Parasitic Aura, then do the same +5 trick. Genetic Contamination could do with some slotting and it takes well the utility procs like the -res and scrapper ATOs.

I posted a Claws/Bio recently down below which could have some pointers for slotting.

42 minutes ago, Sovera said:

That does appear to be a squishy build until reaching Shadow Meld, I can see why you'd be hitting panic buttons.

Just some quick tips: Panaceia proc will do more than Numina's. Don't forget to +5 your recharges in Hasten (open the IO window, then press + five times). Ablative is your first (and usually only needed) line of defense so I'd switch the slotting between it and Parasitic Aura, then do the same +5 trick. Genetic Contamination could do with some slotting and it takes well the utility procs like the -res and scrapper ATOs.

I posted a Claws/Bio recently down below which could have some pointers for slotting.

Thanks for your thoughts!  I definitely built more for resistance while actually leveling, but yeah, I get your point.  I reflexively go to Unbreakable Guard rather than Reactive Armor, so I'll look into that.  I tend to focus on positional defense over typed, but I'll play around with that.

I'll investigate the Panacea proc over numina's -- that's another reflex I have. I generally try to get health 3-slotted.  You overestimate my knowledge of Mids with the +5 ing!  I hear you on Ablative, but I like having a damage debuff and regen/recovery buff up half the time, so I think I'll stay pat there.

Looked at your build, and I think you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on Genetic Contamination and DNA Siphon.  I don't seem to get much mileage out of damage auras except on the margin, so GC is an afterthought for me.  But DNA Siphon is just too good as a vehicle for proc delivery for me to pass up 6-slotting that puppy.

Who run Bartertown?

25 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Thanks for your thoughts!  I definitely built more for resistance while actually leveling, but yeah, I get your point.  I reflexively go to Unbreakable Guard rather than Reactive Armor, so I'll look into that.  I tend to focus on positional defense over typed, but I'll play around with that.

I'll investigate the Panacea proc over numina's -- that's another reflex I have. I generally try to get health 3-slotted.  You overestimate my knowledge of Mids with the +5 ing!  I hear you on Ablative, but I like having a damage debuff and regen/recovery buff up half the time, so I think I'll stay pat there.

Looked at your build, and I think you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on Genetic Contamination and DNA Siphon.  I don't seem to get much mileage out of damage auras except on the margin, so GC is an afterthought for me.  But DNA Siphon is just too good as a vehicle for proc delivery for me to pass up 6-slotting that puppy.

You can still shuffle things around and keep Parasitic up up half the time on three slots while keeping Ablative well slotted. But it doesn't matter if you +5 the slots you put on Ablative as long as the raw stats are there. As for Genetic Contamination it does more than just damage, but again, -res proc and the Scrapper ATO that passively increases critical chance. That ATO split in half is 5% S/L x 2 so from those you'd go from 25% S/L to 35%, and from there adding a Superion Blistering Cold and poof, 40% S/L. Barrier takes care of the last 5% and no need to do Shadow Meld's 3.2 second animation every  15 seconds.

• 6 months later
  • 3 weeks later

I would rather 5 slot experienced marksman in moonbeam (perma-fastsnipe), and slotting for +tohit. At 22.5~ tohit, (a chunk of which you can get in offensive mode), you get _full damage_ on your fast snipe (which is perma with the marksman proc io), instead of a degraded value. On top of that, moar tohit means your wonky bio powers that like to hit things (PA, siphon) are firing at high function due to the greater chance of, you know, hitting stuff. 🙂

• 2 weeks later

back when i wanted to make one people said go stalker but stuck with it and this is the build i ended up with at 50 no regrets alot of builds i dump when im done really this one is a mainstay just like how it plays really

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Silk Fox: Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Precise Strike -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(50)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(5), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(11), Rct-Def(13), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13)
Level 6: Eye of the Storm -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Arm-Acc/Rchg(15), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Arm-Dam%(17), FrcFdb-Rechg%(17)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(42), WntGif-ResSlow(50)
Level 10: Adaptation
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(21), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(23), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 14: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(27)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 22: Serpent's Reach -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dam%(29), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), GldJvl-Dam%(45)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 26: Innocuous Strikes -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(39)
Level 28: Staff Mastery
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(31), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), ThfofEss-Heal(40), ThfofEss-+End%(43)
Level 32: Sky Splitter -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(34), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Hct-Dam%(36), TchofDth-Dam%(48)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(43), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(45), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), StnoftheM-Dam%(46), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 44: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(48)
Level 47: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(40), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(48)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
Level 28: Form of the Body
Level 28: Form of the Mind
Level 28: Form of the Soul
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
------------

Edited by PainX
  • Like 2

used it for leveling that is a 50 build dumped it because i dont use positional defense and as such its just 11% lethal def on top of a soft cap as for wanting to run it just get it instead of innocuos strikes the reason i dont is longer recharge and higher damage

as for ato's i dont play brute or tanker have both with the ATO's in reality stalker sets are the only good one's imo but for melee scrapper comes second for me i can find more defense most places more crit is somewhat harder

14 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I’m not sure I’d be able to give up Guarded Spin.  The problem I have with my scrapper v. Brute or tanker is that I find the Scrapper ATOs and epic pools to be inferior for both defense and offense, so it’s more difficult to hit certain benchmarks.  

Having Staff and not pick up Guarded Spin would be super weird. It's decent AoE on top of a defense move. I'm not sure what you mean with your ATO statement though. Scrapper ATOs are 100% damage. Tanker ATO are defense oriented. Brute ATOs are near useless (fractionally better damage by having a bit more Fury and 10% regen&recovery is not particularly useful).

22 minutes ago, Sovera said:

I'm not sure what you mean with your ATO statement though. Scrapper ATOs are 100% damage. Tanker ATO are defense oriented. Brute ATOs are near useless (fractionally better damage by having a bit more Fury and 10% regen&recovery is not particularly useful).

Not an expert on tanks, so I'll run through my thought process just on Scrappers v. Brutes. 

For ATOs, I'm looking mainly defensively.  Scrappers can split superior Scrapper's Strike for 5% melee defense/10% s&l.  Brutes can split superior Brute's Fury for 5% melee defense/10% s&l and 5-slot superior Unrelenting Fury for an additional 5% melee defense/2.5% s&l.  I don't find 10% v. 5% melee defense (12.5% s&l v. 10% s&l less so) near useless at all.  Brutes also get the 6% resist numbers from 6-slotting SUF.

For epic pools, in my play brutes seem to be best served by choosing Targeted AoEs for more damage to take down packs more quickly.  Scrappers mostly get single target, crowd control, and a few oh shit defense powers like Hibernate and Shadow Meld, but no real defensive or AoE targeted help.  I'm gonna give advantage to brutes again, except here it's offensively where their advantage was defensive with ATOs.

Again, just my thought process.  I have found it a lot easier to get consistent results from my Staff/Bio brute and my Bio/Staff tanker than my Staff/Bio scrapper.  Just my 2 inf.

Who run Bartertown?

• 1 year later

Picking up at this topic (in the hope of reactivating it a little bit), I have given it my own shot for a character which I am very fond of and feel like he deserves a good multi-million-$ treeatment.

So here is my take on Staff/Bio Scrapper, building on what I found above and tweaking it. I had to make it work with Leviathan Epic for obvious reasons:

nb4lxZ0.jpg

Please check out the build. Appreciate if anybody has thoughts and advice on how to improve it.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Lord of Waterdeep: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Precise Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 2: Guarded Spin -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(11)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46)
Level 6: Eye of the Storm -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), FrcFdb-Rechg%(11)
Level 8: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 12: Staff Mastery 
Level 14: Kick -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(17), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(37)
Level 18: Serpent's Reach -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(19), Apc-Dam%(19), Apc-Acc/Rchg(21), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(21), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(50), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(43)
Level 26: Innocuous Strikes -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), TchoftheN-%Dam(29), Erd-%Dam(29), Obl-%Dam(31), Arm-Dam%(34), ThfofEss-+End%(37)
Level 30: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 32: Sky Splitter -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(33), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Hct-Acc/Rchg(33), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Spirit Shark -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Dcm-Build%(36), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 41: Spirit Shark Jaws -- NrnSht-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Dam%(42), GldNet-Dam%(42), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(42)
Level 44: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 47: Genetic Contamination -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A)
Level 49: Summon Guardian -- EdcoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 12: Form of the Body 
Level 12: Form of the Mind 
Level 12: Form of the Soul 
Level 44: Afterburner 
------------

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

figured i would dump in my more current build though i think we are doing fairly different things with it

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.1.2

Silk Fox: Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Precise Strike -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(19)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(7), RctArm-ResDam(9), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(9), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(5), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(11), Rct-Def(13), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13)
Level 6: Eye of the Storm -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Arm-Acc/Rchg(15), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Arm-Dam%(17), FrcFdb-Rechg%(17)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(21), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(23), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 14: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(27)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 22: Serpent's Reach -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dam%(29), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 26: Innocuous Strikes -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(39)
Level 28: Staff Mastery
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(31), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), ThfofEss-+End%(43)
Level 32: Sky Splitter -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(34), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Hct-Dam%(36), TchofDth-Dam%(45)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 41: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(43), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(45), StnoftheM-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(48)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(47), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(47), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(48), PstBls-Dam%(49), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(49)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(40)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(40)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 28: Form of the Body
Level 28: Form of the Mind
Level 28: Form of the Soul
Level 49: Quick Form
------------

• Thumbs Up 1

I've also learned a few things since my last build.  I think this is a vast improvement:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Power Pool: Force of Will

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Precise Strike    
 (A) Kinetic Combat - Accuracy/Damage: Level 35
 (46) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance: Level 35
 (46) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge: Level 35
 (48) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 35

Level 1:    Hardened Carapace    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 50
 (3) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 50
 (3) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 50
 (5) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50

Level 2:    Guarded Spin    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 50
 (13) Superior Scrapper's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (45) Superior Scrapper's Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (45) Superior Scrapper's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (45) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure

Level 4:    Environmental Modification    
 (5) Luck of the Gambler - Defense: Level 50
 (7) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance: Level 50
 (7) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50

Level 6:    Eye of the Storm    
 (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (9) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (9) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (11) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (11) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (13) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 50

Level 8:    Staff Mastery    
Level 10:    Adaptation    
Level 12:    Kick    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 14:    Tough    
 (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%: Level 30
 (15) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All): Level 50
 (15) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 50
 (17) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 50
 (17) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 50
 (19) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 50

Level 16:    Combat Jumping    
 (19) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All): Level 50
 (27) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 50
 (43) Kismet - Accuracy +6%: Level 30

Level 18:    Serpent's Reach    
 (A) Superior Scrapper's Strike - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (40) Superior Scrapper's Strike - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (43) Superior Scrapper's Strike - Recharge/Critical Hit Bonus: Level 50
 (43) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure

Level 20:    Ablative Carapace    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal: Level 50
 (21) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance: Level 50
 (21) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (23) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (23) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance: Level 50
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 50

Level 22:    Evolving Armor    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 50
 (37) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 50

Level 24:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50
 (25) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 26:    Innocuous Strikes    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 50
 (27) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (34) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (34) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (37) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (46) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50

Level 28:    DNA Siphon    
 (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 50
 (29) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance: Level 30
 (29) Energy Manipulator - Chance to Stun: Level 20
 (31) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown: Level 50
 (31) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage: Level 50
 (31) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 30:    Inexhaustible    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 50

Level 32:    Sky Splitter    
 (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (33) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (33) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (33) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (34) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime: Level 50

Level 35:    Moonbeam    
 (A) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (36) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (36) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Interrupt/Range: Level 50
 (36) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Interrupt/Recharge: Level 50
 (37) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50

Level 38:    Parasitic Aura    
 (A) Panacea - Heal/Endurance: Level 50
 (39) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Panacea - Heal/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (40) Panacea - Heal: Level 50
 (40) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance: Level 30

Level 41:    Shadow Meld    
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense: Level 50
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge: Level 50
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge: Level 50

Level 44:    Genetic Contamination    
 (A) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage: Level 50
 (50) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 50
 (50) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (50) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50

Level 47:    Weave    
 (48) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure
 (48) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure

Level 49:    Mighty Leap    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 50

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Critical Hit    
Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Swift    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 50

Level 1:    Hurdle    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 50

Level 1:    Combo Level 1    
Level 1:    Combo Level 2    
Level 1:    Combo Level 3    
Level 8:    Form of the Body    
Level 8:    Form of the Mind    
Level 8:    Form of the Soul    
Level 10:    Defensive Adaptation    
Level 10:    Efficient Adaptation    
Level 10:    Offensive Adaptation    
Level 49:    Quick Form    
Level 49:    Takeoff    
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1516;718;1436;HEX;|
|78DA65945B4F135110C7CF76B7564BCBA5055A5ADAD2024A8B1430F1C560BC212F5|
|045FBE0E36653B7B571ED36DB92E807F0C9176F892F8AFA11F46378C3CBA35C4420|
|828A9AA811A3B84E77E6D02534697E9D3333E73F33E79C662E8F7AF2F9B1A34C683|
|CA129958A9CCD194AB9AC1AAE534A75CA503456FBB8E01BE11E39A36AAA9ACE5695|
|7C5E1E2B162E548BA54262CB3BAAE6D552454D1F2FEAF269A3A0948A39F99871493|
|7987752D7B534CFF058D684AA94C1705B46B6ACAAE77D18A51B3955D6F3F2B9A2A6|
|759C2C17733541ED220864F5294DCE2895AA6A5C09426129F8BE8D33FE314536094|
|8486CE00CF12C72308B9CED060A3CF887C8D8B0C41C3F89BF90D2067236CE639929|
|096D82B5E87986CEFDCF892F8823B561896C1E1444AE205292D48ADCD54CF423E74|
|0C12958D1A6D37957B21677DF234E23DDF7890F909EAB0E8BF390EC2225730164F7|
|70C30187D64085B38610B3C24558F45284D31B805F1189351EC0EA1B6914CD348A6|
|61A85EF37B21D929B78574DD4956F1C9DA1EFC8D426B3365D82C25AA82BB1E5093A|
|F73DA5A01922CD6B110AF7F3B2FCABE86C5D237E24F94FC4CFC8E03AF23D24B751B|
|2D0463DF4500F09A839C09D817E9C4290B80C357670D98E3F38D1D05F647C93F80F|
|D963220718EEBC04B2619E1C3E828B9D3ED1EABEF31A04FB25167D88C7150DA23F4|
|AE73007C9114A66913BB8F30A9413E3572D761D33BB6E106F126F21E3B791B56125|
|78526206B7EF7E497C457C8DEC79835C01F95E5E7B6F27D6B637428C126374685D4|
|4EA6DC3C3581F7F6B7D740D9274B9932D441F721994FAF99DE93F8C8D0E2FE28EC3|
|23641F424A7058690A76A469E7C183784738ABA03DC4EFF55098E62ED5DF7FEDF29|
|B268B49F5576E4EECF44F4AF587CD046B69DD5D4FA1A8AFDB96E2A8F66567DCB76D|
|4B74A01FDAEBAAE6AADD58B31B0B71FC87B58C777663D16E3CAABDEEAD30BBF1D86|
|E8CA7EAF331A79336E33FBA3FFDCE|

Who run Bartertown?

• 1 month later
On 4/15/2022 at 7:25 PM, Bananiac said:

Picking up at this topic (in the hope of reactivating it a little bit), I have given it my own shot for a character which I am very fond of and feel like he deserves a good multi-million-$ treeatment.

So here is my take on Staff/Bio Scrapper, building on what I found above and tweaking it. I had to make it work with Leviathan Epic for obvious reasons:

nb4lxZ0.jpg

So, after running it for a while now, I guess my take on this build is: 

a) Probably lacking a little on the damage side...

b) ...but boy! He's quite untouchable and almost plays like a Tank!

I just roll with it! I also like the versatility of Staff and Bio  stances. 

Edit: And just as an afterthought: One of the best ideas was to proc the living hell out of DNA Siphon! That just adds nicely to the overall AoE goodness that comes with staff fighting.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!