Modify interval for Entrepreneur granting crafting discount tickets

As discussed in this thread - 

Suggest that you look into lowering this interval slightly, so that people logging in on a semi-regular schedule do not think Entrepreneur is broken and actually get tickets more or less daily rather than only when they miss playing for a few days. As it currently works, since you (apparently) have to be logged off for 24 consecutive hours for a discount ticket to be awarded, if you log on every day you will see none. Which ironically makes a regular schedule for crafting and marketing a huge disadvantage and prone to mild confusion. Even better would be to not discard fractional credit toward the next ticket, but that would require tracking a value with a variable persisting somehow between logins and all that.

• Like 3

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066

Hell, I think all of the Day Job Powers could use some improvements to reward rate.  The shortened timespan of 100 Hours for the Badges is great!  I know some people who have already completed their collections, and that's fantastic.  But maybe . . . maybe it's time to add a second Tier of Day Job Badges?  Nothing too crazy; another 200 hours (9'ish more days) just reuse the current art with a little roman numeral 2 (II) added below in a little circle, and have them titled something like "Seasoned blahblahblah."  So, "Seasoned Law Enforcer," or "Seasoned Smuggler."

Have these Seasoned Badge increase the carry limit and recharge rate of the Day Job Powers associated with them.

And can we please look in to changing the Day Job mechanics which are automatic timer Powers?  Sometimes I roleplay or chat when I log on, and the Day Job bonus expires before I ever actually get to playing.

There's some kind of bug with the invention discount coupons. I recently earned all the memorization badges, leaving my badge character in Wentworths for the entire project. While I did that, the rate I was earning coupons kept accelerating at an insane rate. By the time I was 1/4th of the way through the required crafts, I was earning 10 coupons after being logged out for about 5 minutes.

2 hours ago, MetaVileTerror said:

. . . say . . . are those coupons tradeable?

Nope.

But it seems like the bug makes it so that instead of increasing your current number of coupons by 1 every 24 hours, it increases some variable by 1 every 24 hours, up to a maximum of 10. Then, every time the character is logged out in a store or auction house long enough to start earning Day Job rewards, their coupon count is set to whatever value that variable has reached.

Edited by Vanden

4 hours ago, Vanden said:

Nope.

But it seems like the bug makes it so that instead of increasing your current number of coupons by 1 every 24 hours, it increases some variable by 1 every 24 hours, up to a maximum of 10. Then, every time the character is logged out in a store or auction house long enough to start earning Day Job rewards, their coupon count is set to whatever value that variable has reached.

Ok, now THAT is weird. I've been parked in a shop and not seen anything like that. Sounds like I need to move to Wentworth's. (lol)

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066

I'm happy for those who find a use for the crafting discount coupons. I actually stoped using them because the most I could save (lvl 50 Purples) is only about 200k.  This is a lot of Inf for a toon that is starting out, but it is negligible for anyone selling IOs on the market. I suppose I could consider that Inf to spend on Envenomed Daggers...

My experience has been that the more I craft, the less I need the discount. These specific rewards are among the ones I thought would be the most valuable but in the Homecoming economy are among the least valuable.

• 1 year later

Please do fix this.

Yeah, it's not a lot of inf. But if someone has jumped through the hoops, they should get the reward.

(Feel free to increase said reward!)

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)