Is there a bug in Temporal Mending?

DougGraves

4 hours ago, DougGraves said:

I'm not planning on going solo.

You could, others have. I was there and I saw what you did. I saw it with my own two eyes.

So you can wipe off that grin @Veelectric Boogaloo, I know where you've been. Don't make me say it's all been a pack of lies.

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I feel like we've kind of let down the OP by not mentioning that the delayed healing is kind of symptomatic of time as a set. It has about everything you'd want in a set but it takes a while to get all those things rolling and the animations are a bit on the slow side - on a good team by the time you get your buffs off first mob is dead, second mob dead after debuffs, maybe an attack or two on third mob but then oh, time to buff again, repeat. I made the mistake of rolling water/time which is two busy sets together. It's basically got so much going on that it's not even really a good toon.

So it's a great set and it has all the tools to make time lovers feel like they've got something real. But even when i use nothing but time, time won't give me time.

I was duoing with a Pain Dom while I was playing a Blaster.  Some Rikti missions from Borea.  A Mentalist hit me with a Mesmerize then my teammate says "oh man, sorry but gtg, rl calling" and I asked her to "wake me up before you go, cause I'm not planning on going solo".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dangit, going back through I see my earlier post was derivative.

So anyway, I was looking to get some levels for my kin.  I put an offer to inf on the LFG channel and got a bite.

I was diligent keeping SB and FS up, but the farmer kept going afk and the xp was slow.  It was so frustrating. I had to ask "Won't you tell me, why I work so hard for you? Give you money all to give you money"