Faultline Exploration badge markers missing

Ventricle

Exploration badge markers for Newsman/girl, Apex and Faultless Mystic are not appearing for me and so can't get the badges. I got all the other exploration badges in Faultline and the locations are marked in the Wiki with pics. Took ss of Newsman/girl location. Does this occasionally happen and then later they appear? I finished a few zones already so this is the first I've seen. Or were they moved and not noted in the Wiki or Vidiotmap? Never played CoH/V before so I may be out of the loop if so. Thanks

Untitled.jpg

I was able to go into Echo: Faultline through Ouroboros and get Newsgirl where it was supposed to be. I also found Apex near where Faultless Mystic is in the main timeline. Not sure where to find the old Faultless Mystic, though.

Apex: 281 yards SW of Ouro portal, on top of a parking structure (278.5, 57.1, -2257.0)

Newsman/Newsgirl: 513 yards S of Dark Canyons marker (1125.2, -26.9, 1296.1)

If anyone can help find Faultless Mystic, though, that would be fantastic.

patch notes 5/7/19

Badges

As the #badge-hoarders have noted, Echo: Faultline did not have any exploration badges. This patch fixes that oversight, returning three badges that were in the original Faultline zone before Issue 8 to Echo: Faultline, and adding 8 new exploration badges and a zone accolade

Moved "Newsman", "Faultless Mystic" and "Apex" from Faultline to Echo: Faultline

Added "Riveting", "Upcycled" and "Rock Bottom" to Faultline

Added "Forsaken", "Pristine", "Claim Denied", "Spare Parts" and "Dug Too Deep" to Echo: Faultline

Added "Epicenter", Echo: Faultline zone accolade.

Added "Fashion Victim" for spending 50,000,000 inf on the tailor. Rewards a Free tailor token for your trouble

• 3 weeks later

How is it that some folks have the accolade then? Is there any word on when the badge will be fixed? I am literally writting this as I am supposed to be standing on the  Faultless Mystic Badge

If you get all the badges from Faultline and Echo:Faultline you still have them all.  I think if you look under "Badges" on the forum index there is a thread that explains in detail.