Incarnate exp toggle

Can an option be added in the Menu > Options > General tab > Misc section that toggles Incarnate exp on/off the same way regular exp is?

Edit: Can we also have a feature at the P2W agent to turn off all Incarnate salvage (similar to turning off drops?)

Edited by Display Name
  • Like 1

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

12 hours ago, Display Name said:

Can an option be added in the Menu > Options > General tab > Misc section that toggles Incarnate exp on/off the same way regular exp is?

What would the advantages be to actually turn incarnate XP off though? You only use it to unlock the incarnate slots. Does it reduce normal XP/Inf gain while you get it?

I'm all for more options, I just don't understand the need for it.

• Like 1

For people who don't want to participate in Incarnate content.

Edit: Which also gives me an idea about Incarnate salvage (edited in OP.)

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

On 11/8/2019 at 6:27 PM, Display Name said:

Yes.  I turned off exp for the first option and set the second option to no exp/double infl.  And I still accumulated Incarnate exp.

I don't ..

I have a farmer and I have exp turned off for double Inf and I get no incarnate exp.. Otherwise I would have TONS and TONS of emp. Merits. and I don't.. I just turned exp back on to get incarnate exp back running again. 

I do get threads though.

• Retired Game Master
Just now, plainguy said:

I don't ..

I have a farmer and I have exp turned off for double Inf and I get no incarnate exp.. Otherwise I would have TONS and TONS of emp. Merits. and I don't.. I just turned exp back on to get incarnate exp back running again. 

I do get threads though.

Incarnate experience doesn't award merits. It only unlocks the incarnate slots, and once you've unlocked them all you no longer get incarnate experience. You're thinking of Veteran levels, which are awarded based on regular experience points.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GM Sijin said:

Incarnate experience doesn't award merits. It only unlocks the incarnate slots, and once you've unlocked them all you no longer get incarnate experience. You're thinking of Veteran levels, which are awarded based on regular experience points.

That I am..  

Thank you