Want to win artz of your hero? Just say hi!

Christopher Robin

I mentioned it in my main art thread but in case you haven't read that yet I thought I would start a thread to say

welcome to all the new faces of late and say I think it's about time we had an artz contest around here.

Well okay it's not so much a contest as a "say hi in the welcome thread and your

name goes in a hat for a chance to win" but, you know, baby steps.

So go say hi and a bit about yourself (if you are new here or an OG from live,

what character you might be most known for etc) over there and if you win, PM me your

hero refs and I'll get started. Link to the welcome thread below, 7 days to post, good luck everyone!  zb7XgP0P_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

I will present the winner with a couple of choices and let them pick.

If they have no preference or are not sure then I will

see what refs I get and go from there.

Options would be mostly what is in my gallery already i.e. pencils, inks, softbrushed, digital greyscale,

a mini-image for their avatar, I sing you a song... you probably don't want the song though. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Here are some examples of what they could expect to choose from.

kai__coh_by_christopherrobinartz-d64kmhb.jpg    MkTmOeUr_o.jpg    brahn_fuhrnos___another_look_by_christopherrobinartz-d47ehlq.jpg    ddak4hs-68ad31de-7cce-4c44-922f-b172f174035d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhmNjc5NWI3LWFkYmUtNDVhYS04MDc5LTY2MWQyNGViNzllZFwvZGRhazRocy02OGFkMzFkZS03Y2NlLTRjNDQtOTIyZi1iMTcyZjE3NDAzNWQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.u8HqdT0_O3IPclT1mQW2Gg2dvkb4-J1zHbBto1m1RIo

• Like 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png