Highest DPS primary?

You

3 hours ago, You said:

Ha... Ninja is still the best dps

Did a run with Ninjas using Tar Patch and Smoke Flash (On Jounin) and slaughtered the pylon in 1:24/84 seconds for 584 dps.

Also trying to test Necro but can't keep the pylon's attention. I guess Siphon Life gives them extra aggro because of the heal.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

I did notice the Dire Wolf doesn't seem to receive the Musculature Alpha damage buff. I scroll over his stats at the end of the video and it's at +97% damage while the T1 and T2 pets are +125% or more.

Just got to the point of slotting up my own dire wolf on live server and noticed the Dire Wolf issue as well.  From what I can tell damage enhancements in him seem to be bugged to be on the same ED scale as damage resistance enhancements (which of course are affected a lot lower for ED purposes).  Starting another thread on that as that is a pretty big nerf of a bug.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

Did a run with Ninjas using Tar Patch and Smoke Flash (On Jounin) and slaughtered the pylon in 1:24/84 seconds for 584 dps.

Also trying to test Necro but can't keep the pylon's attention. I guess Siphon Life gives them extra aggro because of the heal.

Would love to see some Necro results.  Thanks for all the testing!

19 hours ago, Tigress said:

Perhaps you need some help? A tanker that draws the attention away?

I would gladly volunteer but am available only during central European hours (UTC+1).

A tanker would be a huge help but I'm in PST, around 9 hours behind UTC. It would be 4am in your area when I'm online.

Taking provoke when I did my testing went pretty well.   Then just stay far enough away from the pets so they don’t take splash.  

We also need to make sure we are testing pets vs pets.   Secondaries make a huge difference.  

keep up the good work.