Fire/Time/Dark, the ultimate DPS/Support/Tank hybrid

Auroxis

• 2 weeks later
On 8/23/2019 at 8:29 AM, Razia said:

You didn't read the thread or understand the build, did you? We have Clarion Radial Epiphany, so no need for Powerboost.

Soul Mastery is still viable. Just because you don’t think so doesn’t make it true. My Fire/Time has Soul Mastery, as well as my Ice/Time. They are much sturdier, and only slightly less damaging. On Ice/Time, Soul is superior as your holds and debuffs become almost permanently more potent. Soul is just as viable as Dark. It just plays differently. Also depends on what you need, I have two builds for my Fire/Time. Both are extremely expensive and very well built, if I’m teaming with a kin and will be at damage cap, or if my team is extra squishy, I use Soul Mastery. If my team isn’t squishy, or isn’t giving me good damage buffs, I switch to Dark. I’d also make an argument for taking Cardiac as your Alpha. Dark Consumption takes a long time to recharge and the +recovery from Chrono is only a short duration. If you’re doing your job correctly and living up to your DPS potential, you will run low on end. The incredible amounts of recharge you will have mean there is zero downtime between attacks. It’s not necessary, but you will be that much more self sufficient if you take Cardiac or the other Alpha that increases healing and reduces endurance costs. 

Edited by cazden121
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cazden121 said:

Soul Mastery is still viable. Just because you don’t think so doesn’t make it true. My Fire/Time has Soul Mastery, as well as my Ice/Time. They are much sturdier, and only slightly less damaging. On Ice/Time, Soul is superior as your holds and debuffs become almost permanently more potent. Soul is just as viable as Dark. It just plays differently. Also depends on what you need, I have two builds for my Fire/Time. Both are extremely expensive and very well built, if I’m teaming with a kin and will be at damage cap, or if my team is extra squishy, I use Soul Mastery. If my team isn’t squishy, or isn’t giving me good damage buffs, I switch to Dark. I’d also make an argument for taking Cardiac as your Alpha. Dark Consumption takes a long time to recharge and the +recovery from Chrono is only a short duration. If you’re doing your job correctly and living up to your DPS potential, you will run low on end. The incredible amounts of recharge you will have mean there is zero downtime between attacks. It’s not necessary, but you will be that much more self sufficient if you take Cardiac or the other Alpha that increases healing and reduces endurance costs. 

As you said, if you are teaming with a kin there is little reason to go for the lower cooldown version of soul mastery. Power boost>clarion radial>farsight is still an extreme buff to defense and should cap just about everyone in the team. Solo though, dark mastery will be superior. You are free to make your own choice for your play style. 

Edited by Darkir

25 minutes ago, Darkir said:

As you said, if you are teaming with a kin there is little reason to go for the lower cooldown version of soul mastery. Power boost>clarion radial>farsight is still an extreme buff to defense and should cap just about everyone in the team. Solo though, dark mastery will be superior. You are free to make your own choice for your play style. 

For Fire/Time, absolutely. Solo it’s incredible to be able to have self damage buffs that are permanent. On Ice/Time, Powerboost is very noticeable given the debuffing nature of the set and being able to stack an insane amount of holds. I team significantly more than I solo, so I’ve had a tendency to lean towards a more team oriented build. Speaking of which, I want to dust off my Fire/Time now! I made a build in Pines that is slightly better than my current Fire/Time and have been meaning to respec into it.

8 hours ago, cazden121 said:

For Fire/Time, absolutely. Solo it’s incredible to be able to have self damage buffs that are permanent. On Ice/Time, Powerboost is very noticeable given the debuffing nature of the set and being able to stack an insane amount of holds. I team significantly more than I solo, so I’ve had a tendency to lean towards a more team oriented build. Speaking of which, I want to dust off my Fire/Time now! I made a build in Pines that is slightly better than my current Fire/Time and have been meaning to respec into it.

I get your point about Ice/Time and holds, but this thread is about Fire/Time. I'm also a big fan of Power Boost, but the Soul Mastery version of Soul Drain is inferior in multiple ways (cast time, radius, recharge) that make Soul Mastery less appealing than Dark Mastery for this particular combination, due to the AT's damage modifier+damage cap and the fact that we can softcap ourselves without it while having a strong PBAoE ToHit debuff.

Also, contrary to popular belief, teams don't automatically come with zero defense buffs and tons of damage buffs. And soloing is a common occurrence in top-performing teams where you often split up to maximize completion time.

• 2 weeks later

Someone asked me for Psy/Time - using some stuff I leaned here, and my past Mids experience I came up with....

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Psychic Blast
Secondary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Dark Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Subdue -- GrvAnc-Hold%(A), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(3), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 1: Time Crawl -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A)
Level 2: Psionic Lance -- ExpMarks-Rng/FSnp(A), StnoftheM-Dam%(5), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(7), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(7), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(9), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), WntGif-ResSlow(13), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(13), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15), Rct-ResDam%(15)
Level 6: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(21)
Level 8: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(21)
Level 10: Time's Juncture -- DarWtcDsp-Slow%(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(23), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(23), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(25)
Level 12: Will Domination -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), FrtHyp-Sleep(27), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(29), FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(29)
Level 14: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 18: Psionic Tornado -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), Rgn-Knock%(31), Rgn-Dmg(31), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(31), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Time Stop -- Lck-%Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Hold(33), UnbCns-Hold(34), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(36)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 28: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Cyto(39), HO:Cyto(40)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(40), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Dark Consumption -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A)
Level 38: Chrono Shift -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal(45)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Soul Drain -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), AdjTrg-ToHit(46), AdjTrg-Rchg(48)
Level 47: Slowed Response -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), AnlWkn-%ToHit(48), AnlWkn-DefDeb(48), AnlWkn-Acc/DefDeb(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 1: Scourge
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(5)
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(11), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
------------

Edited by Rooster Gold
Typo
  • Like 1

• 2 months later

For those considering it, I have now run to 50 on this build and am now fully tricked out with incarnates and enhancements.  It’s super fun and super effective. It did take me a while to really figure out how to use it best, timing the various click powers etc. But this build is fantastic in groups and solo. Thank you for posting this!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later

Hunh.  I made one of these last summer.  I should dust her off...

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

• 6 months later

@Auroxis Something i have not seen mentioned here is the new "Fold Space" power, Basically just an aoe Teleport that stacks all of the enemies within like 100 feet right on top of you. 

I am personally a big fan of the power, both on teams and solo it amazing for getting the most out of your AOEs, and in this case making sure your Soul drain is well fed. 

Do you think it would be worth taking? though the cost is fairly high, needing 3 power picks, it would also get you combat teleport which is fun, and teleport target.  I'd probably sacrifice aim and maybe combat jumping? not sure what else. 

• 4 weeks later
On 1/19/2021 at 9:05 AM, Arbor said:

@Auroxis Something i have not seen mentioned here is the new "Fold Space" power, Basically just an aoe Teleport that stacks all of the enemies within like 100 feet right on top of you. 

I am personally a big fan of the power, both on teams and solo it amazing for getting the most out of your AOEs, and in this case making sure your Soul drain is well fed. 

Do you think it would be worth taking? though the cost is fairly high, needing 3 power picks, it would also get you combat teleport which is fun, and teleport target.  I'd probably sacrifice aim and maybe combat jumping? not sure what else. 

Why anyone would dip THREE powers into TP pool for something you can accomplish by just jumping into middle of spawn is beyond me.  Maybe for a /Traps or /Devices player, but for anyone else other than a Stone tank....why?

3 hours ago, Crysis said:

Why anyone would dip THREE powers into TP pool for something you can accomplish by just jumping into middle of spawn is beyond me.  Maybe for a /Traps or /Devices player, but for anyone else other than a Stone tank....why?

Character conception

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 2 weeks later
On 2/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, Crysis said:

If you're happy with TP anyway AND you have something like Soul Drain or another useful PBAOE with a killer buff or damage then it may be worthwhile. 

Those stupid Praetorian bots in Marias arc for example won't run into melee automatically (ditto quite a lot of Praetorians actually). Also to counter those who seem incapable of sticking KB2KD into their AOE Nukes for some reason.

Combat TP will take the Universal Travel spots too so not a totally awful spot for Winters Gift or Knockback Protection. 

Edited by Carnifax

On 2/16/2021 at 2:28 AM, UltraAlt said:

Character conception

Fair enough.  I’ll admit to have taken some awful powers for just that reason.  I’ll often respec out of them once I realize how bad they are versus the cool factor but I can acknowledge that concept can trump functionality.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Carnifax said:

Combat TP will take the Universal Travel spots too so not a totally awful spot for Winters Gift or Knockback Protection. 

It also takes To Hit buffs, so not a bad spot for Retified Reticle (although boosting the range of your Combat Teleport is admittedly a trifle more useful than boosting its To Hit bonus).

On 2/15/2021 at 10:53 PM, Crysis said:

I would agree with you for most power combos - but I have to say that Fold Space is the greatest power ever invented for an Electric Control / Trick Arrow controller.   I can place Static Field, Poison Gas Arrow, Disruption Arrow and Oil Slick Arrow AOE fields from a distance at my leisure, combat teleport to the stacked AOE fields, immediately pull everything into the killing zone with Fold Space, hit Soul Drain and spam one or two attacks and the entire map is dead within seconds.  It is absolutely glorious.  I have made hundreds of level 50's over the years and nothing compares to hitting an entire map full of targets with so many controls and attacks simultaneously.   You just can't cluster the whole map in one place on top of so many AOE fields without Fold Space.

1 hour ago, Carnifax said:

Doesn't Fold Space have a cap of 16 enemies and 100 foot radius? How can you cluster a whole map with it?

Sorry - being too enthusiastic in my description of the power!  Fold Space pulls all the mobs in the immediate area - but yes, capped at 16 and 100 foot radius.  Which is still quite excellent.  It just seems like I am clearing the whole map I guess.  <lol>

Fold Space also recharges much more quickly than I expected.  So it is always up again for the next slaughter.

3 minutes ago, scottocamp said:

Sorry - being too enthusiastic in my description of the power!  Fold Space pulls all the mobs in the immediate area - but yes, capped at 16 and 100 foot radius.  Which is still quite excellent.  It just seems like I am clearing the whole map I guess.  <lol>

Fold Space also recharges much more quickly than I expected.  So it is always up again for the next slaughter.

Ah I see. My only direct experience was the warshade version and I was wondering if there was a difference between them.

It's revamped my Warshade for me and my next char is looking to be a Fire/Traps/Stone controller with Fold space. 

11 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

Ah I see. My only direct experience was the warshade version and I was wondering if there was a difference between them.

It's revamped my Warshade for me and my next char is looking to be a Fire/Traps/Stone controller with Fold space. 

I would think Fold Space with Traps would be incredible.

• 1 month later
  • 1 month later

@Auroxis

Heya! So I made a Fire/Time Corr before viewing this thread. Was previously using Soul Mastery for Power Boost with Musculature Alpha, Ageless Destiny for end sustain, and Assault Hybrid. Felt okay solo or on a team, but saw this thread and decided to try the build out. It seems nice having Clarion/Rune for CC protection but without Ageless the build seems to burn through end quite fast, even with Support Hybrid and Dark Consumption. I've been using the Recovery Serum temporary power to supplement it, but that's obviously not always going to be available depending on what content you're playing. How do you manage your end on this build? Also any ideas for improvements/changes to the build following the RoP nerf?

On 5/19/2021 at 6:02 PM, Zalari said:

@Auroxis

Heya! So I made a Fire/Time Corr before viewing this thread. Was previously using Soul Mastery for Power Boost with Musculature Alpha, Ageless Destiny for end sustain, and Assault Hybrid. Felt okay solo or on a team, but saw this thread and decided to try the build out. It seems nice having Clarion/Rune for CC protection but without Ageless the build seems to burn through end quite fast, even with Support Hybrid and Dark Consumption. I've been using the Recovery Serum temporary power to supplement it, but that's obviously not always going to be available depending on what content you're playing. How do you manage your end on this build? Also any ideas for improvements/changes to the build following the RoP nerf?

I haven't gotten around to theorycrafting on RoP adjustments yet. Here's my current build. I don't find the end use too bad, but I carry blues.  Open to suggestions.  The biggest pain is remembering to fire Clarion before Farsight, and the fact that Farsight always expires before Clarion recharges.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Trailblazer: Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Apc-Dmg(13), Apc-Acc/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23)
Level 1: Time Crawl -- TmpRdn-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(7), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(31)
Level 4: Time's Juncture -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(5), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(5), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(7)
Level 6: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal(23)
Level 8: Spirit Ward -- Heal-I(A)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Knock%(15), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(25)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(19), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 24: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(36), Apc-Dam%(42)
Level 28: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Membr(29), HO:Membr(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 30: Rune of Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 32: Inferno -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg(37)
Level 35: Slowed Response -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 38: Chrono Shift -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(40), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Dark Consumption -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg(46)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), Ags-Psi/Status(45), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Arm-Acc/Rchg(50), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(48), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(48)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(13)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 50: High Pain Threshold 
Level 50: Invader 
Level 50: Born In Battle 
Level 50: Marshal 
------------

Edited by brasilgringo

• 2 weeks later
On 5/21/2021 at 7:54 PM, brasilgringo said:

I haven't gotten around to theorycrafting on RoP adjustments yet. Here's my current build. I don't find the end use too bad, but I carry blues.  Open to suggestions.  The biggest pain is remembering to fire Clarion before Farsight, and the fact that Farsight always expires before Clarion recharges.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Trailblazer: Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Apc-Dmg(13), Apc-Acc/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23)
Level 1: Time Crawl -- TmpRdn-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(7), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(31)
Level 4: Time's Juncture -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(5), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(5), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(7)
Level 6: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal(23)
Level 8: Spirit Ward -- Heal-I(A)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Knock%(15), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(25)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(19), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 24: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(36), Apc-Dam%(42)
Level 28: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Membr(29), HO:Membr(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 30: Rune of Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 32: Inferno -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg(37)
Level 35: Slowed Response -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 38: Chrono Shift -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(40), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Dark Consumption -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg(46)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), Ags-Psi/Status(45), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Arm-Acc/Rchg(50), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(48), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(48)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(13)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 50: High Pain Threshold 
Level 50: Invader 
Level 50: Born In Battle 
Level 50: Marshal 
------------

my character is built virtually the same as you posted here... felt like diving back into this game...

rune of protection adjustment is a fairly substantial blow to the playstyle of the *SOLO* build here.  ultimately this build is super safe unless you get smacked with a CC and drop your toggles (or get end drained).  the rune of protection / clarion rotation would keep you *mostly* safe from this previously... and have very little downtime.  you will now have 2 minute complete GAPS of _ZERO_ mez protection without inspiration candies.  so you either wait it out or risk it.

the other significant change i see is that arcane bolt (from sorcery tree) is actually insanely strong now for some reason (seems way overtuned).  legit just another blaze button (yes i see the activation time is longer).  not sure that it would be entirely worth it but... i feel like it should just outright replace flares / fire blast (no reason to slot them over arcane bolt as i see it).  spirit ward was never particularly useful in this build anyways, so replacing that doesnt really matter.

overall, the rune of protection change would make the gameplay incredibly difficult to maintain the same clearing speed *SOLO* as before... but if you are running in a team and someone else can give you long term mez protection, the build is still great to splinter off and split clear in a group setting.  other than that this build is still incredible in group play because /time's group buffs and enemy debuffs are fantastic for clear speed and you will be pulling your weight in personal damage because you are constantly damage capped via soul drain as a fire primary.

On 5/19/2021 at 5:02 PM, Zalari said:

@Auroxis

aside from mobs that speficially end drain you, i never had problems with end *after* being mostly kitted out.  getting there can be a little more painful.  not sure where your toon is at IO wise, but i could recommend using Victory Rush (from leadership) for a while inplace of combat jumping to help with that and/or *not* using assault/maneuvers until you can actually support them. 

On 5/31/2021 at 6:30 PM, Sancerre said:

aside from mobs that speficially end drain you, i never had problems with end *after* being mostly kitted out.  getting there can be a little more painful.  not sure where your toon is at IO wise, but i could recommend using Victory Rush (from leadership) for a while inplace of combat jumping to help with that and/or *not* using assault/maneuvers until you can actually support them. 

The easiest leveling fix for Endurance is to use P2W and take the Survival buff, grab a full load of Recovery Serum and use your SG base empowerment buffs for Recovery.  Between those three, you'll do far better keeping CJ/Maneuvers (slotted for EndRedux) and still be OK on endurance.

I've taken and used Victory Rush on several characters.  It's better than a stick in the eye, but really not enough relative to the buffs mentioned above.

Yes, the buffs cost some influence, but it's cheap relatively speaking and more than enough to get you to Incarnate Agility or Ageless end buffs.