Excelsior Supergroups!

RebelRob32

SG Name: The Severed Hand

SG Officers: @dayrion (me)

Hey all The Shattered Hand is a newly created Casual red side SG. We hope to recruit members and become a fun helpful SG that all who join will enjoy. If you want to join contact me in game <@ dayrion> or join the discord server at https://discord.gg/VtQeNKt

I am around most days randomly and hope to have you join

SG: Girls of Nukem High

Leader: Bloody Knuckles.   

New school, same rules. Tiny schoolgirls. Global is lolcaust. Keeping it going for anyone from back in the say and always accepting new students.

Apparently some former students from the Vitrue school already set up a campus. "The Girls of Nukem High" are back. :)

I remember The Sisterhood.  I didn't have the opportunity to run with them a lot, but I did enough to know that they were awesome ladies.  Even tho I'm a man I had an AT in their SG.  I was fortunate to have her in the "Her Strut" video that they put together.  I'll be returning soon and I hope that I get another opportunity to run with The Sisterhood.  :)

Villain and Hero group (and anything in between). With the null gull, there's really no reason to not group together.

Group: The Order of Thorns (originally existed on Virtue)

Officers: @Nexros, and 3 others I can't remember their tags haha

Theme: A (secret) order with one propose: gaining power through magic. Using it for good or evil is up to you and doesn't concern the Order. Our council is formed on the basis of magical power and talent, not your moral compass.

SG:  The LEGION

SG Officers:  Arclight (Me)

One of Liberty's oldest and largest SGs.  Trying to get the band back together!  :D

Great to see you again, Arc!

Any chance to set up a meet and join sometime? It may tricky because the last few times I've been on, there are multiple Atals Park instances, sometimes up to 4!

Born Again Heroes:

St. Valentine

Cyclown

Diamond Spike

Pantherwitch

Boiling Bubble

- Al

You are a Hero!

Name of SG: The Crimson Sun

SG Officers: @Smokesignal @Electraflame @Shocklust

SG Outline: We're the "reincarnation" of the previous Crimson Sun Super Group.  We're laid back, casual players.  We like to team and do TFs regularly.  We'd love to recruit new people! 

• Like 1

"Simian Defense Force"

Was that the simian themed group that had a mostly white themed costume and they were essentially med and taxi bots?

If so what server was that?

Also my favorite SG I have seen so far had been "Brutes Farming L.L.C."

Influencor- Need PL'd... no charge. Pay it forward.

Fabulous Freddy- Faaaaabulooous!

SG: Rose's Thorn

Officers: @rose @trixie chrome @solarverse @excal

We are casual, but active... we like to run TF's and mishes... we have everyone from new to the game to old vets to alt sufferers to this is my main and thats who im gonna play to farmers. we play during the day... we play at night .... we are old people... we are young people... we are flirts. we tell inappropriate jokes.. sometimes we have cookies.... and you have to lookout for cows jokes

We are casual, but active... we like to run TF's and mishes... we have everyone from new to the game to old vets to alt sufferers to this is my main and thats who im gonna play to farmers. we play during the day... we play at night .... we are old people... we are young people... we are flirts. we tell inappropriate jokes.. sometimes we have cookies.... and you have to lookout for cows jokes

The cow jokes are awesome!

No, seriously though, this is a damn good SG. I myself run at least 1 TF a day, and eventually will even attempt to throw a bit of PvP in here and there. Great SG, would love to see it grow with like minded people. 

We are The Outer Gods!

The Crawling Chaos(Leader/Admin)- Nyarlathotehp

Xaositects(Mods) so far: The Time Being, and Bluntmann.

Still small but growing every day!  We have a website: https://theouterworld.jimdofree.com and just updated the guided tour slideshow of the base.  There's also our first edition of the monthly newsletter, you can even sign up to have it mailed to you if you like.  It will have all of the new members and promotions, feedback and contributions, an editorial, announcements for events, a directory,  news regarding the game and server, and much more!  The base has everything that functions:  teleporter, quartermaster, loremaster, fortuneweaver, facemaker, tailor, nurse, work starion, and every tons of storage!  direct portals anywhere in the rogue isles, and pocket D!

Instagram: theoutergods

Twitter: @GodsOuter

https://www.facebook.com/TheOuterGods/

The cow jokes are awesome!

No, seriously though, this is a damn good SG. I myself run at least 1 TF a day, and eventually will even attempt to throw a bit of PvP in here and there. Great SG, would love to see it grow with like minded people.

Only if I get to sing "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" when teaming with other members.

Name of SG: The Nightwatch

SG Officers: @Obsidius, @Rella

SG Outline: Work all day, Fight all night

I mean, it's more an SG for my wife and I more than anything. We work 8-5, and we have kids, so when they go to bed, we play. Hence the name of the group.

Plus I needed a base for storage, crafting, and teleporters. Mind you, it's not one of those bases that builds outside the base boundary (unless I get crazy and rebuild from scratch), but for a "traditional" base it has all the accouterments and even a trainer and vendor.

Formerly of Triumph's Paragon Regulators (which was actually an SG we inherited).

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

I figured I'd start a thread for people to post about and find Excelsior based Supergroups

You can use this fun format

Name of SG:

SG Officers:

SG Outline:

and then from there, whatever floats your Super Boat!

Name of Supergroup: The 5 Elements[5E]

SG Officers: Open recruitment for much needed officer positions. A unique website with a rewarding interactive system JUST for playing the way you like to play! We aim to cater for each style of play.

SG Outline: Please visit: https://coh5elements.wixsite.com/homepage for our website. (Under major construction but I want to publish it so maybe others can give me some suggestions?)

Server: Excelsior

The idea for The 5 Elements is to play on the backstory of the Structural Hierarchy of The Vanguard when they split into five divisions (The Helm, The Gauntlet, The Shield, The Heral, and The Sword) https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Vanguard. The 5 Elements represents Water, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Wood. As such members will be categorized and "ranked" according to their MAIN toons powerset. More info can be found on our website (not all of that is published just yet, thanks). The "rank" is really nothing but a "vanity" for the website - no one must feel they need to compete for ranks.

Our interactive rewards come in the form of how much you play the game + how active you are on discord and the website forums. If a member does not want to use these features it is perfectly fine, a "casual career path" is rewarding and will make up the BULK of the supergroup.

For members who care to be more active on the website and forums... plan events, LEAD missions, and farms... build a place for yourself in the supergroup base and earn rewards just because you play CoH... how you would like to have a leadership roll in recruiting and building this supergroup?? Well, we have the website and system for members who seek the "old clan" feeling.

Thank you for your time - check out our website here for more information and I hope to hear from anyone interested!

https://coh5elements.wixsite.com/homepage

• Like 1

Stars have aligned on Excelsior shard, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! 

The Outer Gods have arisen! 

I am their humble leader, The Crawling Chaos itself Nyarlathotehp

Though I have gone by many names, I have chosen to finally be myself, on Primal Earth! 

Visit our site: theouterwtheouterworld.jimdofree.com to join our discord and stay up to date with our calendar announcements!

YouTube Shows:

Weekly News Sunday, Daily Reports M-F 6p-8p PST

The Outer Gods Events Saturday 1p-2p

Daily Twitch Vlog at midnight

Map_RogueIsles_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg.b0302be892471f48253b1373bc248ede.jpg

Name of SG: Paragon Anthro League

SG Officers: Anaru, NachtWulf

SG Outline: We're a small group of animal-themed heroes interesting in grouping up for crime-fighting. You dont have to be a furry to join, but if you're considering this SG, you probably already are one.

Name of SG: [glow=purple,2,300]MDK[/glow]

SG Officers: @difoj, @Shirai-Ryu, @Kallor, & @Spectral Eye

SG Outline: Teaming, friendship, badges, TF, Trials, & all sorts of fun!!!  We have a few members already with daily activity, but looking for more.

A very strong coalition with lots of teaming opportunities, great functional base, & discord server.  New players, old vets, any level, any alignment welcome! 

Send tell to @Shirai-Ryu or another officer! 

Ryu_Base_-_I25.png

SG: BUFFER OVERRUN

SG Officers: Hot Lil' Number

Global @arkieboy72472

Radiation Themed SG: Open to all Rad/X Defenders, X/Rad controllers and corruptors. While fire is preferred for your blast or control power, any are allowed. Read the link for more info!

I am looking for people who run TFs and people who can build a cool base. I play late night every night.

Name of SG: Foopy Knights

SG Officers: Me (Scruffitude), Sir Foopy, Penny Pizzazz, Heat of the Moment, Sound of Silence, Zapparella

SG Outline: I plan to make a casual SG, focused on teaming, leveling, helping each other with missions, and such. I just started this so there's no base yet (coming Soon™). I also don't plan to do any PvP, RP, or anything of that nature. Just be cool and helpful.

Either PM me here for invite, or find me in game, global is @Scruffitude. Warning: I have altaholism.