Looking for a Grav/Psi Build

Flowen

I’ve never tried /psi so I don’t want to throw a build together for it, but just be aware that Grav/ is not very good on doms. I chose not to listen to anyone who told me that, got one to 50+1 and mostly IOd, before I realized I was disappointed in its endgame performance and rerolled it.

If you really want to go Grav/, I recommend skipping Crush and Propel. There are better options for control and damage. Lots of people skip Crushing Field, but I liked it when combod with Wormhole.

What are some of the better options? I don't wanna go fire as so many of my other ATs are Fire since Fire seems to be one of the best powers for anything, and plant animations are awful to me so dont wanna play that.

Ice and Mind are my favorites. The dominator fantasy to me is total lockdown/chaos before I dive in and smash mobs to bits with my secondary powers. Those two sets have several options for AoE control; Ice Slick and Terrify can be up for every group with minimal enhancements and both are really strong and combo-friendly.

Earth is very good too for the same reasons (I think control-wise it's the strongest set, but the animations aren't my thing). I've never tried Dark but it looks promising.

I should have added to my original post that Gravity isn't bad. Wormhole is fantastic if used right, especially if you have more Disorients from your secondary. But in terms of control it's the weakest set, and control is the reason I rolled a dom in the first place.

• 2 weeks later

I think gravity is fine.  Singularity is an amazing defensive pet and wormhole is a highly useful power that is unique in the game - nothing else does what it does.  And you can easily have it up every spawn.  Suck those enemies o ... in, I meant in.  It forces them to be very closely stacked and makes them a lot handier to AOE for your friends.  Or you.

@Flux Vector

Formerly from Virtue