Grav/Energy

Snarky

My dom tanks better than a tank and I play it that way.  My dom's aggro control affects double the amount of enemies a tank can affect.  If something gets loose my defenses allow me to survive and affect the battle rather than running behind some corner. 

Our job is to play the game at our best so I push whatever character I'm on to the max and in essence a tank and dom are trying to achieve the same thing so it's a similar playstyle.  Tanks need to be aggressive and run into the battle and let their meatyness carry the day for the team, while being aggressive and running into the thick of things on a dom to control large groups of what we can before they have the chance to attack the team is optimal.  

A tank can never do what I can do on a dom but I CAN do what a tank can do.  So I guess you're right in a way, built right a dom is so much more.  

2 minutes ago, Mezmera said:

A tank can never do what I can do on a dom but I CAN do what a tank can do.  So I guess you're right in a way, built right a dom is so much more.  

A permadom is literally a God on the battlefield. But the main function of a tank (again which to first absorb damage before attempting to deflect it) is its primary function . A tank is going to do a far better of absorbing damage than a Dom. This is why tanks and I think Brutes got Super Reflexes later. Actually I'm not sure if Brutes came with SR launch. I hate that AT.

Permadom in of itself is great but is only the beginning.  Why limit yourself to JUST permadom?  A permadom in a +4 ITF is gonna get hurt real bad as soon as those groups become unmezzable.  Being able to stand toe to toe against the strongest AVs and saying do your worst just to watch them not lay a scratch on you is a noble goal to aim for.  

Man, you all are getting WAY more out of Domination than I am! I mean, it is nice. Makes you mostly immune to KB, that's my favorite part. Cranks up the power of your mezzes, but they are mostly good enough even without it. Gives you a bit more damage, but nothing ridiculous. I mean, it's a nice buff, but you guys talk like it turns you into an immortal killing machine. What am I missing here that makes it so gawdlike?

• Like 1

First it's the best mez protection you will get on anything so you shouldn't have a problem reacting to enemies when they throw out those controls onto you.  Second, in domination your controls will instantly control bosses on a single application meaning if you throw out an aoe control you'll instantly mez all targets in a mob unless you miss one of them (which isn't domination's fault, skipping tactics and the like would be the problem there).  

Domination alone is nice but like some of us have been saying to build up those defenses, especially ranged defense, and you'll see a big difference in your character.  My dom has better defenses than a SR scrapper, almost as good damage as a blaster and better aggro control than a tank.  Doms are far and away my favorite characters to play due to their potential.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 6:56 AM, Snarky said:

If if anyone has tips tricks on how to use them effectively I appreciate.  It looks like the group phase shift has changed??

in general what are the changes on Dom?  I ran maybe one since the Dom shift on live and was wondering what/how they are different and how to use them effectively 

thanks!

I've read through this entire discussion and was hoping for an answer to the OP's question as well, but I don't think it has been. 

I know that dimensions shift was changed to a toggle that affected an area where you can fight a mob in peace while you are both intangible. It has niche uses but nothing amazing AFAIK.

I can't answer your other question, not that great a Dom player but also wouldn't mind hearing some tips and tricks.  😁

• Like 2

The main trick that's "new" (sort of) is leveraging the KB-to-KD IOs to keep mobs bouncing up and down like popcorn kernels instead of knocking them all over the place.  That seems to be pretty handy.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• 2 months later

I'll check out the builds with Perma Domi AND good defence, 32% or higher sounds good.

So when things get through you have some 'soft armour' mitigation when things get chaotic.  And they invariably do.

Currently doing a Grav' Energy domi.  Loads of fun.  Lots to do.  L38.  Very kinetic combo.  Hold them or throw them.

Hasten, SS.  All the primary and 2ndary powers.  

Missing Leadership.  I tend to take tactics and assault.  Might respect to have those and get Victory Rush whilst I'm at it.

Fitted with general IOs.

A bit end thirsty on the later energy attacks but I haven't locked them down with x2 END REDS yet.

I like the sound of the Epic with Energy Transfer in it.  

A z r a.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:33 PM, SlimPickens said:

Im not sure why choosing perma dom and capped def is being argued as if you cant have both.

135% rech is overkill... perma hasten and perma dom with 110% rech and still have capped ranged/s/l/e on my dom.

You.Can.Have.Both.

Build?

A z r a.

Superior Ascendancy of the Dominator gives 5% ranged defense/10% recharge

Some other hold set gives 3.25% ranged defense/7.5% recharge

Ranged blast set Thunderstrike gives 3.75% ranged defense

Mako's gives 3.75% ranged defense

Obliteration gives 3.5% melee defense/5% recharge

Gaussian gives 2.5% ranged/melee/aoe defense

Sting of Manticore gives 2.5% ranged defense/7.5% recharge

Confuse sets are great for defense/recharge

Take defense and resist powers and slot the defense uniques and luck of gamblers.  Slot some purple sets.  If you use Power Up then use Unleash Potential you get 30% defense to everything for a minute every other minute, which then I'll use barrier to fill in for that other minute.  

Every little power and bonus adds up.  I don't aim for perma hasten but I do aim for 90% additional recharge which will give me plenty of time for perma domination.  Then I aim to cap all the defenses I can.

• Like 2

Back on live.  I had an elec/elec/elec domi.

It cost 3.5 billion influence.  I had perma hasten.  Perma domi.  And about 35% defence.  I had 3 pets, plus 2 incarnate pets...and 1 mu epic patron pet.  

The new Force of Will power set offers a power that will give you a good chunk of defence for 30 seconds.  So that's an option.

I didn't go the defence capped route because I didn't want to rip out half the powers that made playing the 3 sets fun for me.  Also?  Because if you have an invulnerable hero where is the challenge?  I didn't get hurt often but when it did it woke me up and made me play better.  So having that 'window of vulnerability' still adds a bit of narrative tension to my play.

An alt doesn't have to be invulnerable to 'pain' or the enemy mobs.  (Where's the challenge otherwise?)

If you have Domination then you're God like and it's the skill in using that despite the brittle ness of the AT in taking damage.  But domination, good play, the epic temporary shield and res/defence from Set IO building as well as the tertiary sets give plenty of scope to take the 'edge' off that brittle ness to take a punch or two (or three.)

Pet's like the animated stone, singularity and others also offer that 'another layer' of 'soft armour.'

You don't need to be defence capped to be a formidable adversary.  Equally though, having sufficient def/res to let perma dom sing is prudent, a platform to perform without getting sucker punched with the 'one shot' that gets through.

I aim to rebuild my 1st dominator since live.  Perma domi and 30-ish defence numbers.  Higher for ranged def would be good.  Perma hasten?  I had it on live.  So it's possible.

A z r a.

33 minutes ago, mbre2006 said:

What is it with you and refusing to use the planner? 

I don't know about that poster.

I came to using IOs and set builds late in CoH.  (In the last year before shutdown.)

Never used Mids.  I've started opening builds from forums to see how it works overall.  (I have the newer version.)  Modifying builds.  Seeing how it works.

And, no doubt, using the planner can save time and influence in terms of making expensive mistakes and think about what you really want from an AT.

The planner could do with supporting higher resolutions.  (Uneasy on the eye...)  I have to drop the resolution on my monitor to get it looking easier to read.  It's taken a while to play with the planner to see how it all works.

A z r a.

2 hours ago, mbre2006 said:

What is it with you and refusing to use the planner? 

Don't really need to.  I've got so much experience with all these IO's that I've got it memorized and filtered down to what I feel is most beneficial in terms of bonuses.  There's not really any intent to refuse to use it, just don't feel the need to download/upload something that I have no technical experience with nor feel the need to make use of.  I also feel that the planner isn't quite up to date with the current state of the game, plus it doesn't take into effect ones playstyle.

This is just a general outline of what I aim to achieve in a dominator build that'll allow this person to adjust based on their playstlye preference.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mezmera said:

Don't really need to.  I've got so much experience with all these IO's that I've got it memorized and filtered down to what I feel is most beneficial in terms of bonuses.  There's not really any intent to refuse to use it, just don't feel the need to download/upload something that I have no technical experience with nor feel the need to make use of.  I also feel that the planner isn't quite up to date with the current state of the game, plus it doesn't take into effect ones playstyle.

This is just a general outline of what I aim to achieve in a dominator build that'll allow this person to adjust based on their playstlye preference.  

I still view the game as SO based prior to the arrival of IO sets.  Crafting.

So I try to build an optimal AT build out of that.  To understand how it works, how to optimise the attacks and defence sets and reduce end usage to make the build end sufficient.

Once I'm happy with that.  I go to general IOs to 'lock' or 'optimise' around the 'SO' build.  Saves paying for SOs and upgrading them.  Overall, with the bonuses being slightly ahead of SOs it produces a smooth around build.  I do this at L35.  But there's no reason that can't be at L22.

Adding a performance shifter and numina to that.  Really helps with the stamina return.  That's just two set specific IOs.  And the return is significant.

At that, I'm reasonably happy to play CoH based upon the skill I can bring to the challenge.  That said, I only +0 x1 (even con) from 1-50 so I get a constant  baseline of each AT/Dice Roll compared to another.  Plus, as the AT grows in power, it seems more 'super' over time.  (Instead of raising the difficulty bar each time to negate the progress to a standstill.)

I can understand now, with 'Attuned' IOs that you can, relatively cheaply, replace SOs or general IOs quite early on with bonuses that start (see example above) to be quite noticeable.  My point being, I usually wait to L50 and then build the uber build.  But this recent idea was brought to my attention that you can build as you go along with Attuned because they scale with you going up and down (to what level is on the Attuned IO if you hover over it.)  And, true enough.  I've seen quite a few builds rocking the house with IO sets earlier than 50.  I'd see lower levels and think, 'How are they doing THAT?'  Because?  Attuned sets.  This means you can get an 'attuned' and optimised 'set build' experience of CoH quite early on as opposed to TOs/DOs and taking a knee or running out of end and 'face planting.'

Though, to me, TO, DO, SOs are the way of the game upto L22.  Then general IOs at L35 (though it can be done earlier e.g. 25s?  With 'nominally' less bonuses vs SOs...)  And set build at 45 onwards.  But that's just the way my current path is.  Having more experience in general of IO sets, the planner and coming around to the idea of Attuned sets, there's scope to play the 'early' game in a more optimised way.  Flipping my 'taunt' at Frost Fire in the process.

So, like you say, you can get a lot of experience building as you go and getting familiar with what the sets offer.  Some people like to plan ahead (you can see everything/outcome at a glance and tweak to get the result you want without the expense of any missteps) with the planner and 'build as they go' but there's another alternative.  It's called experience.  The 'feel' of what is needed based upon having done something loads of time before.  (I came to IOs LATE in the CoH game, just a year before closure.  So, I can take a build somebody else has made, modify it...or build around my SO inspired build.  Haven't done anything from the ground up or 'built as I have gone alone...'  But I'm starting to venture down that path as I get more 'experience.'_

But I'll note your advice re: the dominator sets and the defence bonuses.  I thought, 'Yes.  Makes sense.  I'll try that.'  General domi advice you can apply in principle to most builds.

I like retention of most of the powers from the other guy that was making the point about 'only' needing perma Domination.  Sure, it's not essential to have defence on high if you have Perma DOmi...you'll own 'most' of the time.  But I take your point, that a reasonable buffer of defence stops your dominator getting 'owned' in or two shots by Mr. Random Mob who gets through.  More over, that 90% recharge global is fine and if it gets you Perma Domi.   Perma hasten.  Not essential.

Personally, I'd like to have my perma-Domi, defence and perma hasten cake and eat it.  A three ring circus for when I want to 'p-own' carnie on +4 x8.

That possible..?  I owe that Master Illusionist...a beat down.

A z r a.

Edited by Azra

• 3 weeks later
On 12/4/2019 at 6:33 PM, SlimPickens said:

135% rech is overkill... perma hasten and perma dom with 110% rech and still have capped ranged/s/l/e on my dom.

Hang on, how are you getting perma-hasten at 110% recharge? Or do you mean 110% before adding in Hasten?

11 hours ago, SlimPickens said:

yes. before hasten itself. You need around 110% pre hasten to achieve perma.

Oh okay, man I thought I was missing a trick there! That is also my target.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:21 PM, Azra said:

You don't need to be defence capped to be a formidable adversary.  Equally though, having sufficient def/res to let perma dom sing is prudent, a platform to perform without getting sucker punched with the 'one shot' that gets through.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, SlimPickens said:

Im not sure why choosing perma dom and capped def is being argued as if you cant have both.

You.Can.Have.Both.

100% agree with this. I don't even have permahasten on all my Doms but i do have 44%+ Def S/L and Ranged (sorry 30% is not enough). 90% rech is good enough. My builds are purple free budget friendly.

If you think "Oh i'm permadom and i'll hold/ Sleep/Confuse everything all the time, no one will ever hit me" then you are wrong. 

If you want a sample here is a small example. Two Plant Dominators same level running  big npcs mobs. Thorn Dominator is not Def softcapped. MA is softcapped.

Look how many times Thorn got hitted and had to pop inspirations.

Plant Dominator number two. Martial Arts softcapped no permahasten.

See the difference? MA Dominator never popped a insp... It got shooted a few times running three groups.

I'm not saying that not going Def cap will make you a bad Dominator. My point is: there is an optimal build that can give You all the tools for surviving and do your domination stuff solo 54 x 8 or teams or AV, etc.

The optimal build for a Dominator is not the one with more rech... Is the most balanced.

• Like 1

Im posting a build that achieved all goals we talked about above: Permadom + Def Softcap S/L and Ranged. This build is purple free low/middle budget.

To clarify i never ever played gravity so i dont know if my power choices are OK or the best picks. 

Take this build as an example and im sure people with more experience in Grav could improve it.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Energy Assault
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3)
Level 1: Power Bolt -- EntChs-Heal%(A)
Level 2: Bone Smasher -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(11), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(5)
Level 6: Propel -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(7), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 8: Gravity Distortion -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(17), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(19), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(21)
Level 10: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Power Push -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(29)
Level 16: Power Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(27), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(19), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 20: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 22: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 24: Whirling Hands -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 26: Gravity Distortion Field -- AscoftheD-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), AscoftheD-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(27), AscoftheD-EndRdx/Rchg(33), AscoftheD-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(39), AscoftheD-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(39), AscoftheD-Rchg/+Dmg%(39)
Level 28: Wormhole -- Stp-Acc/Rchg(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun(29), Stp-Acc/EndRdx(31), Stp-KB%(36), Stp-Stun/Rng(40), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(34), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(42), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(42), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(48)
Level 35: Total Focus -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(45), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Mk'Bit-Dam%(46)
Level 38: Sniper Blast -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(46), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Power Burst -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Dcm-Build%(50)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Personal Force Field -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(9), EndMod-I(9)
------------

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1464&c=665&a=1330&f=HEX&dc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

• 2 weeks later

This is what I could come up with. Maybe could squeeze out a little more by +5 upping some enhancements.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Energy Assault
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Crush -- HO:Endo(A)
Level 1: Power Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 2: Bone Smasher -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dam%(7), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(9), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(11), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 4: Gravity Distortion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(15), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(17), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(19)
Level 6: Kick -- Acc-I(A)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(9), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(13), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(19), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(21), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(21)
Level 10: Power Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(27), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(29)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)
Level 16: Power Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Acc/Hold(31), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33)
Level 20: Whirling Hands -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 24: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 28: Total Focus -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(37), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(37), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), TchofDth-Dam%(39)
Level 30: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(39), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(40), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(40), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(42)
Level 35: Link Minds -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 38: Power Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(43), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(45)
Level 41: Wormhole -- RzzDzz-Acc/Rchg(A), RzzDzz-EndRdx/Stun(43), RzzDzz-Acc/EndRdx(45), RzzDzz-Stun/Rng(48), RzzDzz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(50)
Level 44: Sniper Blast -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(45), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(36)
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon 
------------

Edited by kryptochan