Please Help Me with the Shadow Shard Storylines

VV

Hi everyone, a while back, I put together a character to use when I want to just solo for a little (WM/Nin Scrap). I ended up deciding to do all of the story arcs in the Shadow Shard. I've never done any of them, just the TFs. Easy enough to start, your first contact is right out of the boom tube. But, I've been doing them for a while, now, and it seems like I just keep doing the same ones over and over. Can anyone direct me to the non-repeatable stories/contacts? 

I tried the ParagonWiki, and made a note of the various contacts, but I can't tell which ones are just repeatables and which are not.

As far as I know even though there are three contacts in Firebase Zulu and two in Cascade Archipelago, none of them have any story arcs. They just offer regular missions.

Of the other two Shadow Shards only The Chyntry has two TF-contacts and The Storm Palace has none.

22 minutes ago, Securityuniform said:

Sadly it's all repeatable missions, no story arcs apart from the TFs.

Even with them downgraded, the kora fruit repeatables are reasonably worth doing. Originally, when you harvested a kora bush in the mission, you got a large inspiration of the color of the fruit; this was determined by the devs to be a little too much benefit, even though you had to fight your way through Rularuu to get them, and they were downgraded to give you medium inspirations instead.