Lord of Winter badge

Razor Cure

From the Winter LFG Event.

The event seems to like splitting up a league, so people get thrown on teams by themselves. This happened to me, and I didn't even realise. Then we complete the event, I got the merits and candy, but NO badge. Other people on solo teams didnt get it either.

Edited by Razor Cure

Not to downplay the league distribution problem, but it sounds as if the game isn't properly treating a league like a single unit for rewards, and you're getting bitten by the same minimum-contribution requirement that keeps solo players from jumping into the end of a fight with a GM, attacking once, and getting the defeat badge.

Redid the event to get my badge, and one person who joined, did so from a different zone (we were all in PD, and she joined in PI), and her team was locked on reaching PD. But she could not unlock it. She quit, we started (the league leader was a bit clueless) and I reinvited her from inside the event.

Her team was NOT locked, neither of the other teams were full, but I kept getting an error when I tried to move her to another team, or anyone else to her team!

Needless to say..no badge for her.

9 hours ago, srmalloy said:

solo players from jumping into the end of a fight with a GM, attacking once, and getting the defeat badge.

I know that is true, but it is also utterly stupid (that it happens, not you talking about it). With GMs, and indeed with LW event, you DO get the rewards, even if on a solo team. SO really..you could just attack once and afk, which really defeats the entire reason for having a minimum contribution level. On the LW trail, I was attacking and doing stuff the entire time, get teh rewards..but it still cant work out I was helping enough for teh badge? What rubbish.

Edited by Razor Cure

I had this happen to me on the Lord of Winter trial. There were 4 full teams, plus a team of three which I was on. I got the merits, but no badge.