We have all reached a special milestone as of Nov. 30th 2019

Voltor

This was my first MMO back in 2004/2005?  I quit Diablo 2 because I was tired of playing and getting crappy loot, nearly started buying stuff 3rd party-that was my cue to quit.  One of the people at my job told me about the game, I got a trial CD, and loaded it up.  My first char was a Eng/Eng blaster.  When at Level 1 I could punch a guy and saw him fly 20 feet backwards, I couldn't stop laughing.   I missed this game badly, and when it came back I was thrilled.  While I miss all my old characters, and also haven't played since late August due to other games/work, as long as this is around, it'll always have a warm spot in my heart.  Any game where you can have just fun while NOT having to necessarily kill yourself for the best gear-just a couple weeks of patience at 50 to get the ball rolling.....Excelsior!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sergio said:

Hold on, hold on, hold frikken on. What am I missing here, you were a level 50 but only getting 136 inf for a kill. What were you fighting, Minion's sperm ?

... Basically?  Swarms are underlings.  That's what the inf was from, incidental sub-minion death.

• Thanks 1