Mastermind: Radiation Emission: Fallout

Pine

Attempting to use Fallout on a downed pet uses endurance but does not activate Fallout. I personally feel you should be able to body nuke your pets.... but I might be alone in that feeling. However trying to do so should not drain all your endurance and not activate the power.

Happy Wife = Happy Life

1 hour ago, Pine said:

However trying to do so should not drain all your endurance and not activate the power.

Don't qoute me exactly as its been like 12 years since I played my rad def but the end crash is built in to the power after the activation.  As for pets, not sure because they might be regarded as a non-entity, they can accept some buffs like imps, Jack, earth ect but again the Votaic Sentinel in Electric just sort follows like the uber pets I see with the Incarnate players after they aquire them.  More like a random firing proc AoE on a timer for those types of pets, but MM might be different.

Oh, oil slick catches fire but don't know the requirement aside from some type of attack like fire but again might be different vs MM pet and fallout.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Perhaps my initial statement was unclear. 

Pet dead. Target pet. Click Fallout. Fallout does not activate. Steals your endurance. Fallout is not on recharge. Click Fallout again. Fallout steals endurance, does not activate, does not recharge. You can completely drain your endurance in 2 seconds if you are spamming this ability on a dead pet.

Happy Wife = Happy Life