Help with Fortuna incarnates

Shadewe

Hello all, 

I’m debating how to slot my alpha and hybrid. I’m trying to max utility between both holds and damage, both of which Fort’s are ok (but not great) at.

Options (negotiable) are agility or intuition for alpha, and assault or control for hybrid. I’m leaning agility and assault to boost damage and keep powers running, but aside from the recharge I’m not sure a Fortuna needs (wants prob) anything from agility, and control in hybrid will both inc dam and get lvl 4 controls.

Thoughts?

I went with Musculature (for the +dam) but went Radial so that it also boosted Stamina, Degenerative Radial Interface for more DoT and the -hp proc, Ionic because of the max target count, Ageless for Destiny, Banished Pantheon for Lore because of the damage, and Melee Core for Hybrid: on the off chance I get hit through the incarnate softcap I'll be capped on resists with Willpower-level regen if there's anything nearby.

Really, Fortunatas don't need much from Incarnate abilities; I end up staggering Psychic Wail or Ionic, then use Spin and Dominate/Lunge/Follow Up for anything left alive. I could have gone with Reactive for a different damage type, but most people end up with it so I took Degenerative instead so there aren't stacking issues on teams.

19 hours ago, siolfir said:

I went with Musculature (for the +dam) but went Radial so that it also boosted Stamina, Degenerative Radial Interface for more DoT and the -hp proc, Ionic because of the max target count, Ageless for Destiny, Banished Pantheon for Lore because of the damage, and Melee Core for Hybrid: on the off chance I get hit through the incarnate softcap I'll be capped on resists with Willpower-level regen if there's anything nearby.

Really, Fortunatas don't need much from Incarnate abilities; I end up staggering Psychic Wail or Ionic, then use Spin and Dominate/Lunge/Follow Up for anything left alive. I could have gone with Reactive for a different damage type, but most people end up with it so I took Degenerative instead so there aren't stacking issues on teams.

Mine is basically the same. I chose Arachnos for Lore because of thematic reasons, but otherwise yeah, it's the same.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas