Why no villains?

dreamer05

And I don't see a lot of advocates for such a reversion posting in this thread.  In fact, I see people complaining about how it was as if it was reverted and hadn't gone through those changes.  It's ignoring facts in favor of an unwarranted emotional response.

Not heard 'lambasting' in a while, good one.

And yes, say it's not so, I am just like other people! The humanity!

I am very happy that those who want to go backwards are at least a posting minority here in this thread. So what?

I have intentionally ignored no facts that I have seen, does not mean my delusion inteprets them the same as others though.

The fact is, there are plenty of people that would roll back the code to get Villians and Heroes 'where they should be' and put restrictions back on Capes and Auras - I have two groups over the weekend clamouring for just that in-game.

Just because the majority on posting on this thread like the changes does not mean the effort to rollback is not real.

At least one server online right now plans to rollback characters to i24 when they rollback the server.

My 'unwarranted emotional responce" - thanks for dissing my emotions - is based on a life of being creatively resticted by people who 'just cannot understand' and avoid change out of FUD. I am really, really tired of people that cannot keep up slowing me down, rather than moving out of the way.

When other humans even voice considerations on stiffling creativity, my 'unwarranted emotions' run on high, thus my posting.

The ignore function is a thing if my prose offends.

And I don't see a lot of advocates for such a reversion posting in this thread.  In fact, I see people complaining about how it was as if it was reverted and hadn't gone through those changes.  It's ignoring facts in favor of an unwarranted emotional response.

Not heard 'lambasting' in a while, good one.

And yes, say it's not so, I am just like other people! The humanity!

I am very happy that those who want to go backwards are at least a posting minority here in this thread. So what?

I have intentionally ignored no facts that I have seen, does not mean my delusion inteprets them the same as others though.

The fact is, there are plenty of people that would roll back the code to get Villians and Heroes 'where they should be' and put restrictions back on Capes and Auras - I have two groups over the weekend clamouring for just that in-game.

Just because the majority on posting on this thread like the changes does not mean the effort to rollback is not real.

At least one server online right now plans to rollback characters to i24 when they rollback the server.

My 'unwarranted emotional responce" - thanks for dissing my emotions - is based on a life of being creatively resticted by people who 'just cannot understand' and avoid change out of FUD. I am really, really tired of people that cannot keep up slowing me down, rather than moving out of the way.

When other humans even voice considerations on stiffling creativity, my 'unwarranted emotions' run on high, thus my posting.

The ignore function is a thing if my prose offends.

You ignored the fact that the good Dr was dismissive of his own creative elements being put in to the Rogue Isles, and then accused me of doing so, when I was doing the opposite.

I can, and will, dismiss your emotional response when it blinds you to the facts when they are presented.  Too many people allow their emotions to be their only referent for action, which leads all to well to misunderstanding and feuds.  You emotionally responded to my encouragement of creativity as the stifling of it.

And while you've seen many people in the game asking for a reversion, in this thread it doesn't seem to have an effort behind it, and is otherwise a red herring or somewhat off-topic.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

And while you've seen many people in the game asking for a reversion, in this thread it doesn't seem to have an effort behind it, and is otherwise a red herring or somewhat off-topic.

OK, I'll make it easy.

You are Right, I am Wrong, how terrible of me not to see that so plainly.

Later!

:)

Make your char, go to pocket D, talk to the gull, swap to Rogue or Vigilante

Rogue is a "Villain" and can do villain contact missions and the like, as well as the patron power arcs at 38+ but can't do heroside story arcs. But you can join in on Hero missions, TF's, etc.

Vigilante is the same thing, but heroside, you can do villain SF's and everything, but you can't do villain story missions or anything.

All of my chars are either Rogue or Vigi for that reason, heroside is more popular, but i greatly enjoy playing redside content and strike forces (LRSF is still an absolute blast)

I'm still new to all of this... Do I have to have started in on Going Rogue to do this?

I'm still new to all of this... Do I have to have started in on Going Rogue to do this?

No. Once you reach level 20 you'll start reviving Tip missions. If you run 10 tip missions you'll be able to run a morality missions to change or reinforce your morality.

At least that's the official way of doing it. On the homecoming servers you can also just change your alignment by talking to Null the Gull in Pocket D (he's a small bird sitting on top of a truck in the villain side of Pocket D).

Defender Smash!

For the most part, I actually like Praetoria best. I love the graphics, the starting zones, the well-written arcs and the challenging mobs. Praetoria might as well be called "I plan to solo for 20+ levels" given the very limited population there. I like lowbie red side better than lowbie blue as well, but I understand wanting to be a hero and why relatively few people start out red side. Perhaps one way to fix that might be to add an explicitly heroic set of contacts and arcs on Red Side.

Has anyone figured out how to add contacts or make new arcs yet?

Last night I was bragging to my friend (as I entice him twords playing COx for the first time) about all my villainy - Oh Boy I get to go rob a bank!!!! Oh look I get to go break some ppl out of prison!!!! HAHAHAHA I just put that hero in his place Muhahahahaha!

Followed by, I wonder when the FBI breaks down my door?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **