Quit a TF

Snarky

Merits badge.  Plus its how i learned the game before we had the options. I earn fastest at + 0 and i run these things endlessly.  I am okay (not super happy but okay) with a bunch of Leeroy Jenkins at +0.  Less so at +1.  Not okay at +2. Angry at +3. And really pissed at +4.  

i used to run Brutes on SOs for about a year when i first started. Before level tailoring and when bridging still existed. I still remember being on a SS/Invul Brute in the low 30s on a team running at +4 to my  SO build. We were about 4 missions into a bunch of papers when the leader sent me a tell. “Wait, you’re what level?  I thought you were like 1 level below me?”  I ran into every group picking the weakest targets that did the most debuffs, drains, or other special attacks.  My armor allowed me to shrug it off and the SS allowed me to just hit the targets. So i can run hard. But i dont have any desire to carry a PUG team through madness because a leader wants a little extra experience off a Penelope Yin TF. Go find a farm or a PI team. I need my nightly merits. 

so boring?  Maybe yeah.  I jump into combat when i can even on Farms on my Brutes if they have armor for it. I still run a lot of Invul builds. But there i an not carrying the team everytime someone goes off exploring and pulls back completely new agro for me to somehow magically deal with