It is time!

scottybev80

I pretty much gave up. Reunion is just too quiet when I play to be able to find groups to level with. Maybe I'll try again on another server sometime.

However, I'm not that fussed! If anything this has made me realise that my love of this game is thinking up new heroes, putting the costumes together, tweaking the powers so they look just right.

I just love this game so much!! 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• City Council
25 minutes ago, scottybev80 said:

I pretty much gave up. Reunion is just too quiet when I play to be able to find groups to level with. Maybe I'll try again on another server sometime.

However, I'm not that fussed! If anything this has made me realise that my love of this game is thinking up new heroes, putting the costumes together, tweaking the powers so they look just right.

I just love this game so much!! 😭

Don't we all! 😄

• Like 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

The question to the OP is, are you looking to get to 50 to experience the lvl 50 content? Or, are you looking to lvl to 50 doing content? Because the quickest way to get a character to 50 is to make a farmer that run AE farm mission. You get that guy to 50 and then it is a breeze to get other guys up. Not saying this is the BEST way to do this, just that it will get you to where you want to go the fastest.

There are tons of tutorials on these forums and online in other places. It can be a kind of mini-game all unto itself. But definitely not for everybody.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 1:19 PM, quixoteprog said:

The question to the OP is, are you looking to get to 50 to experience the lvl 50 content? Or, are you looking to lvl to 50 doing content? Because the quickest way to get a character to 50 is to make a farmer that run AE farm mission. You get that guy to 50 and then it is a breeze to get other guys up. Not saying this is the BEST way to do this, just that it will get you to where you want to go the fastest.

There are tons of tutorials on these forums and online in other places. It can be a kind of mini-game all unto itself. But definitely not for everybody.

The main goal at the moment is just to say, after all these years, that I have finally got a character to 50. I haven't really researched what lvl 50 content is, but it would be good to experience it.

I'll reach that goal one day 🙂

As long as you enjoy the game. 50 content for me is a little intense. 24 people spamming AoE and hopping around to avoid patchs of dearh. Meh

i enjoy making a new character and running 1-30ish content as long as the task forces are adverting. When that slows i either jump on my story arc toon, or convert all merits to cash (that takes a while to milk properly) or just start another 1-30 run. Sometimes i jump on my 50 but it is not my go to

• Like 2

Gotta agree with Snarky. Some of the endgame content is a ton of fun when there are interesting mechanics and some coordination needed, but most of it is so fast and easy to the point of being a bit dull. You're not missing a whole lot.

• Like 1