More Scrapper Ancillary Power Pools

I'd love to see a Dual Pistols Mastery for Scrappers for their Ancillary Power Pool.  The current ones don't really fit scrappers who are just skilled fighters and don't have superhuman energy/elemental powers.

It could be something like this:

1. Pistols

2. Swap Ammo

3. Surveillance (from Blaster Munitions Mastery)

4. Empty Clips

5. Executioner's Shot

• Like 2

What's about Weapon mastery?

But We would support it, more options = always great!

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

Yes, I have wanted this for my kat/SR, now kat/Ninja, for the longest time. I even have artwork of her holding a gun and Kat.

And I would go with bullet rain over empty clips too. 

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

9 hours ago, BrandX said:

I'd go with Bullet Rain for the Ranged AOE over Empty Clip's cone.

I'm trying to be somewhat realistic.  From what I gathered, the scrapper pool powers were all cone attacks which is empty clips.  Of course, I wouldn't mind bullet rain but if this were to happen, I figure it will be empty clips.  Either way, I'd be very happy for any option that allows my scrapper to use pistols.

37 minutes ago, spectralhunter said:

I'm trying to be somewhat realistic.  From what I gathered, the scrapper pool powers were all cone attacks which is empty clips.  Of course, I wouldn't mind bullet rain but if this were to happen, I figure it will be empty clips.  Either way, I'd be very happy for any option that allows my scrapper to use pistols.

Fireball, exploding shuriken, and ball lightning are targeted AoEs scrappers can get from epic pools. I think the abundance of cones is just related to the pool's themes and being old.

I wouldn't mind seeing more themes for scrapper pools and DP as another natural style would be nice, although not sure about ammo swap as is. I don't think there's any other epic/patrol pool power that would be useless as a single dip. Maybe make the scrapper version add a small buff depending on the ammo type? Un-enhanceable 5% to-hit for none, 10% damage for fire, 7.5% recharge for ice, and occasional tick of 5% absorb for toxic? Can't really think of what would fit and not be OP.

Would dual pistol animations even work with weapon based scrappers? In the sense of having both equipped at a time to fit in with a player/character concept. I would expect that for those scrappers the use a melee weapon that DP/Rifle/whatever EPP would cause a redraw and prevent both being visible.

4 hours ago, Lost Ninja said:

Would dual pistol animations even work with weapon based scrappers? In the sense of having both equipped at a time to fit in with a player/character concept. I would expect that for those scrappers the use a melee weapon that DP/Rifle/whatever EPP would cause a redraw and prevent both being visible.

Sentinels have DP/AR/BR and they have ninja tool mastery which has katana attacks. So I’m sure it can be done with scrappers. 

14 hours ago, spectralhunter said:

It's been noted about the pools with AOEs over Cones already.  However, it's Swap Ammo I find the meh power in that list.  I'd just give Scrappers Lethal or Fire/Lethal and call it good.