Badge Tracker Spreadsheet

KeyboardKitsune

Exploration -> Battle Hardened seems to be missing. It's located Between "Depths of Time" and "Midnighter Club Member"

Description: The loyal legions of Cimerora have prevailed in battle against an enemy wielding unimaginable power.

I... don't know where I got this, either in Cim or a Cim related story arc, I would guess =/

I was also looking for this badge, in Leonardo's check list of all current badges it's listed as an exploration badge for Cimerora, but I can't find it, I'm wondering if it's listed incorrectly on the checklist as there is a vet badge of the same name.

According to Blondeshell's updated maps it is at the northern end of the bridge in Cimerora at the entrance to the fortress, but I have not personally collected it.

battle_hardened.png.602bfc154bf5bc02e98ec76ed5c37fd8.png

Is the Tried and True exploration badge on your sheet? It's the one where you have to visit the three locations for the Hero 1 plaques.

It’s the last one on the exploration tab

I just double checked and the copy I had saved wasn't the updated one, thank you for making me think about that

Exploration -> Battle Hardened seems to be missing. It's located Between "Depths of Time" and "Midnighter Club Member"

Description: The loyal legions of Cimerora have prevailed in battle against an enemy wielding unimaginable power.

I... don't know where I got this, either in Cim or a Cim related story arc, I would guess =/

I was also looking for this badge, in Leonardo's check list of all current badges it's listed as an exploration badge for Cimerora, but I can't find it, I'm wondering if it's listed incorrectly on the checklist as there is a vet badge of the same name.

According to Blondeshell's updated maps it is at the northern end of the bridge in Cimerora at the entrance to the fortress, but I have not personally collected it.

Battle hardened is located on the middle roof above the door, I just collected it.

Battle hardened is located on the middle roof above the door, I just collected it.

I stopped by there after an ITF last night and got it, although I never actually laid eyes on the marker itself (which is something I always try to do). I am going to stop by again when I am not super sleepy and see if I can spot the marker itself and maybe get some coordinates.

Slightly off topic, but is that spot the "Roman wall"? I've seen folks mention grinding at the Roman wall and can only assume that is the spot they mean.

I stopped by there after an ITF last night and got it, although I never actually laid eyes on the marker itself (which is something I always try to do). I am going to stop by again when I am not super sleepy and see if I can spot the marker itself and maybe get some coordinates.

Slightly off topic, but is that spot the "Roman wall"? I've seen folks mention grinding at the Roman wall and can only assume that is the spot they mean.

Yes, it's the "Roman Wall" folks talk about. The coordinates of the badge are -1007.7, 265.5, 3114.7

I love the badge tracker list, but is there anything new about a badge tracker website?  City info tracker last I heard wouldn't be used but has anything new been mentioned or even a rebirth of the old badge-hunter site?

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:17 PM, Nericus said:

I love the badge tracker list, but is there anything new about a badge tracker website?  City info tracker last I heard wouldn't be used but has anything new been mentioned or even a rebirth of the old badge-hunter site?

Since I (think I) am the only person still around publicly from the Badge-Hunter site, I'll say that I have no plans to do anything with that. While I had some access to make updates and additions through an admin interface during the last year or so that the site was live, I was never involved with, nor had access to, the underlying backend code or operations. That was still maintained by BeefCake, whom I believe has never resurfaced since the game shut down.

Edited by Blondeshell
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Blondeshell said:

Since I (think I) am the only person still around publicly from the Badge-Hunter site, I'll say that I have no plans to do anything with that. While I had some access to make updates and additions through an admin interface during the last year or so that the site was live, I was never involved with, nor had access to, the underlying backend code or operations. That was still maintained by BeefCake, whom I believe has never resurfaced since the game shut down.

Beefcake hasn't returned? Now that is a surprise, I thought they would have returned as soon as news broke about the return.

Still it is good to have the tracker sheet.

Since I dont have reddit, why have those Badges:

*Moved the [Recluse's Right Hand / Recluse's Betrayer], [Obliterator], [Survivor], [Magistrate], [Tyrant], [Escapist], [Tempered Through Fire], [Agent of Praetoria], [Rising Star],
[True to the Last], [Agent of Order], [Agent of Chaos], [Vigilant], [Determined], [Excavator], [Aftershock], [Port Authority] and [Story Teller] badges from Accolate to Accomplishment. (Thanks Hugh)
*Updated required count for [PPD Deputy / Disgraced Deputy] (Thanks u/SpiderbabyLives)

moved to Accomplishment? I just checked in Game and Badges like Agent of Praetoria, Rising Star, True to the last, Agent of Order,  Excavator, Port Authority, Story Teller and Vigilant which I all own are under Accolades and not under Accomplishment

• Like 1
e64f70-1558633601.jpg

2 hours ago, DarkEye86 said:

Since I dont have reddit, why have those Badges:

moved to Accomplishment? I just checked in Game and Badges like Agent of Praetoria, Rising Star, True to the last, Agent of Order,  Excavator, Port Authority, Story Teller and Vigilant which I all own are under Accolades and not under Accomplishment

Just to confirm this, I've checked in game as well as I have mostr of these and they are as stated above. 

Obliterator, Survivor, Magistrate, Tyrant and Escapist all come under Accomplishment.

Agent of Praetoria, Rising Star, True To the last, Agent of Order, Agent of Chaos, Excavator, Port Authority, Story Teller and Vigilant are all under Accolade.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:56 AM, Aysel said:

If this hasn't been figured out yet (i haven't read the whole forum) this is in Cimerora on the giant wall with the big gates. I believe it directly above the two gates for the final mission of itf up on the top platform. ill confirm tonight when i log in with coordinates

21 hours ago, Infernal said:

is there a way to easily update my copy of the google doc when updates are published to the main one?

I too would love to know this. Updating a new doc with the 440+ badges I have (as of right now), would likely be vomit inducing.

Also: I can't find the Rail Rider Exploration Badge (Gold Side). Mayhaps I am I overlooking it?

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

8 minutes ago, EiricEPadraig said:

I too would love to know this. Updating a new doc with the 440+ badges I have (as of right now), would likely be vomit inducing.

Also: I can't find the Rail Rider Exploration Badge (Gold Side). Mayhaps I am I overlooking it?

I did it the other day with over 1000 badges, took well over an hour to do 🙂

6 hours ago, Ulysses Dare said:

Rail Rider requires your to visit all three tram stations in Praetoria. It works much like River Rat does but with fewer locations to hit.

Whoops! I should have clarified - I can't find the Badge on the Spreadsheet.

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

Is there an easy way to transfer an existing older workbook's data into a newer version?  I really don't want to have to click each and every box for the 500+ badges each time a new version is released.

I greatly appreciate the effort you put into keeping this workbook updated.

14 minutes ago, The Paladin said:

Is there an easy way to transfer an existing older workbook's data into a newer version?  I really don't want to have to click each and every box for the 500+ badges each time a new version is released.

I greatly appreciate the effort you put into keeping this workbook updated.

I always look at the recent updates on the Info Tab, and find them and insert rows in my copy, and the copy/paste those changes...It's a lot easier to copy/move/edit 15 badges than to redo the whole thing...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Should Flames of Prometheus (Accolade) be on this?  (It already is, I'm asking if it should stay or be removed.)  It bothers me leaving it unchecked on my incarnate badger since he doesn't have it anymore.  Does the game actually count it as a badge for the badge total in your profile?  If not then I think it should be removed from the tracker.  Or maybe leave it in place to avoid future confusion ("Hey, I have an Accolade called Flames of Prometheus that's not on the tracker, can you add it?") but don't count it towards the Accolade subtotal or the grand total, maybe put an explanation of what the actual deal with it is.

3 hours ago, darkgob said:

Should Flames of Prometheus (Accolade) be on this?  (It already is, I'm asking if it should stay or be removed.)  It bothers me leaving it unchecked on my incarnate badger since he doesn't have it anymore.  Does the game actually count it as a badge for the badge total in your profile?  If not then I think it should be removed from the tracker.  Or maybe leave it in place to avoid future confusion ("Hey, I have an Accolade called Flames of Prometheus that's not on the tracker, can you add it?") but don't count it towards the Accolade subtotal or the grand total, maybe put an explanation of what the actual deal with it is.

Yeah, that is a weird one. I've had a couple of people mention it was missing, so I added it to help avoid confusion. It should possibly be removed from the counts, and just be added as a sort of psuedo-badge or something... like the x-times-the victor ones... 

Update: As a decent workaround, I removed the checkbox for the badge and added a note. This means it won't count toward the badge totals, but it is still there for people looking for it. (If anyone still has the badge and can confirm that it does actually count toward totals let me know and I'll come up with something else)

Edited by KeyboardKitsune
Updates