KeyboardKitsune

Badge Tracker Spreadsheet

anybody know what the task set badges under accomplishment are? I cant find them on paragon wiki and not sure what the requirement is for them. My only though is that they are Ouros arcs?

Chameleon - Complete Task Set "The Chameleon Suit"

Do No Harm - Complete Task Set "Hippocratic Oath"

True Nemesis - Complete Task Set "Nemesis Rex" 

18 hours ago, FrostyDelicious said:

anybody know what the task set badges under accomplishment are? I cant find them on paragon wiki and not sure what the requirement is for them. My only though is that they are Ouros arcs?

Chameleon - Complete Task Set "The Chameleon Suit"

Do No Harm - Complete Task Set "Hippocratic Oath"

True Nemesis - Complete Task Set "Nemesis Rex" 

Are these blue or red?  Which level ranges?  Why are they referred to as "task set" instead of mission or arc?

I have them all, they should all be blue side, do not remember the levels but they are in Ouro.

As to being called Task Set....eh.  They are new badges as of ish 24/25 and they probably didn't know what to call them when they made the badge checklist.

Perhaps this will help you with one of them:

https://youtu.be/i5ilIuROFiw

Edited by Nericus

8 hours ago, Nericus said:

As to being called Task Set....eh.  They are new badges as of ish 24/25 and they probably didn't know what to call them when they made the badge checklist.

This ^
All I had to go off was the i25 patch notes, which were a bit lacking in detail...

There's an error in the spreadsheet for the Veteran level badges. It's showing as 29 max badges, but there are 33 in the spreadsheet.

The issue is due to the VeteranSet range not going all the way to the bottom of the page. It's set to "Veteran!A3:A31", but should be "Veteran!A3:A35".

Current badge count: 1434

36 minutes ago, Piyerus said:

There's an error in the spreadsheet for the Veteran level badges. It's showing as 29 max badges, but there are 33 in the spreadsheet.

The issue is due to the VeteranSet range not going all the way to the bottom of the page. It's set to "Veteran!A3:A31", but should be "Veteran!A3:A35".

Whoops...

Fixed, thanks.