CoH memes, anyone?

Jawbreaker

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
On 1/22/2023 at 11:36 PM, Tarrquinn said:

Zoe101.thumb.png.6219b79ff2dee7e9d069742e8009b987.png

She would never be as skinny as she is.  all the pizza and donuts she is eating during the Aeon TF and her mechanical arms do all of the heavy lifting.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 3 months later
  • 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 months later

This one comes from Babes of War days back on Freedom Server

Motivational Poster 01.jpg

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

So a friend posted this image on another forum. 

hAAmfzi.png

And the overall reaction was something along the lines of "GOOD LORD!! What happened here? Did you set your difficulty to APOCALYPTIC???" 

Poster was unsure of the origin of the image. Said they'd forgotten exactly when/where it was taken. 

To which our resident pun mistress and Queen of the GIFS, Healix responded: 

Those are just Riktis on Black Friday when the stores opened.....

To which I responded: 

"I can just see it now..."

HEADLINE:

RIKTI INVASION ON BLACK FRIDAY BEATEN BACK BY FLASH MOB SHOPPERS!!

"The Ships appeared over our store!" Said store manager Hopkins. He continued, "... But assistant manager Jenkins had a genius idea! He quickly got online and announced 75% off on all Gucci items while supplies lasted! The flash mob that appeared steamrolled those Rikti right out the back of the store!"

When asked about the post battle cleanup and how it compared to regular Black Friday events, Hopkins said, "Eh... about the same."

16 hours ago, Dynamo-Joe said:

So a friend posted this image on another forum. 

hAAmfzi.png

And the overall reaction was something along the lines of "GOOD LORD!! What happened here? Did you set your difficulty to APOCALYPTIC???" 

Poster was unsure of the origin of the image. Said they'd forgotten exactly when/where it was taken. 

To which our resident pun mistress and Queen of the GIFS, Healix responded: 

Those are just Riktis on Black Friday when the stores opened.....

To which I responded: 

"I can just see it now..."

HEADLINE:

RIKTI INVASION ON BLACK FRIDAY BEATEN BACK BY FLASH MOB SHOPPERS!!

"The Ships appeared over our store!" Said store manager Hopkins. He continued, "... But assistant manager Jenkins had a genius idea! He quickly got online and announced 75% off on all Gucci items while supplies lasted! The flash mob that appeared steamrolled those Rikti right out the back of the store!"

When asked about the post battle cleanup and how it compared to regular Black Friday events, Hopkins said, "Eh... about the same."

Looks like it was taken from the Mender whatshisnut Incarnate mission where Hero 1 is here and there are like 4 portals that will spawn massive if you dont pull the AVs.  Someone stealthed in on the back side to get that shot.

• Like 1