Archery Mastery

Surprised this hasn't been seen yet as it seems so basic for tons of concepts, mainly something I realized when playing Assassin's Creed and my guy is able to wield an Axe, Shield, and a Bow!

This ancillary pool will be available to all AT's except for Blasters, Corruptors, and Defenders.... mainly because I didn't know what to put in at the moment that wouldn't be covered by Archery or Trick/Tactical arrow lol

Scrapper / Stalker 

• Snap Shot
  • Ranged Shot
  • Ice Arrow
  • Explosive Arrow
  • Poison Gas Arrow

Tanker / Brute

• Blazing Arrow
  • Glue Arrow
  • Fistful of Arrows
  • Explosive Arrow
  • ESD Arrow

Controller

• Aimed Shot
  • Fistful of Arrows
  • Gymnastics
  • Ranged Shot
  • Upshot

Dominator

• Explosive Arrow
  • Eagle Eye
  • Gymnastics
  • Ranged Shot
  • Acid Arrow

Mastermind

• Ranged Shot
  • Gymnastics
  • Explosive Arrow
  • Fistful of Arrows
  • Upshot

Sentinel

• Glue Arrow
  • Flash Arrow
  • Ice Arrow
  • Ranged Shot
  • Disruption Arrow
  • Like 4

Have we got Arrow Control up in this thread yet?   I feel like we should have an Arrow Control Set.  Or would that not be Eco-Friendly enough, since we'd have to basically invent every Power in the Set from mostly-scratch to avoid stepping on Trick Arrow's toes?   I mainly just want it for Dominators.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyrannical said:

@Galaxy Brain looks good so far! I'm curious about the rationale behind some of these choices, not that I see anything wrong, but always good to get a feel for what direction people are aiming for

I mainly tried to just eyeball the common setup for each AT's ancilliaries and pair up what i think would fit from the available archery sets haha. I think ranged shot fits for a lot of ATs for the theme of using a bow for that one, special shot on a far off target, but otherwise it was just sort of ad lib tbh.

• 2 weeks later

Here's something to have fun with...  open to criticism and suggestions, of course.

Toxic Mastery

Scrapper/Stalker

• Explosive Vomit:  Ranged Light DoT (Toxic) + AoE Special (Foes close to target vomit, brief Disorient-- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath + Vahzilok vomit
  • Nausea:  Close Range (Foe Hold, -ToHit, -Dmg) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath
  • Projectile Vomit:  Ranged Moderate DoT (Toxic, Foe -Regen, -Recovery-- use animation from Vahzilok zombies
  • Strong Stomach:  Toggle: Self Resist (Toxic, Regen Debuff)
  • Vomit Spray:  Cone Moderate DoT (Toxic, Foe -Regen) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath

Brute/Tanker

• Paralyzing Vomit:  Ranged Light DoT (Toxic) + Foe (Immobilize-- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath
  • Nausea:  Close Range (Foe Hold, -ToHit, -Dmg) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath
  • Projectile Vomit:  Ranged Moderate DoT (Toxic, Foe -Regen, -Recovery-- use animation from Vahzilok zombies
  • Strong Stomach:  Toggle: Self Resist (Toxic, Regen Debuff)
  • Vomit Slick:  Targeted AoE (Foe Knockdown, -ToHit) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath with ground effect at targeted area for targets to slip and fall in until they're out of it

Controller

• Sicken:  Toggle:  Minor DoT (Toxic), Foe (-ToHit, -Damage) -- use animation from Poison -> Envenom
  • Fortified Constitution:  Toggle:  Resist (Smashing, Lethal, Toxic)
  • Vomit Slick:  Targeted AoE (Foe Knockdown, -ToHit) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath with ground effect at targeted area for targets to slip and fall in until they're out of it
  • Explosive Vomit:  Ranged AoE Moderate DoT (Toxic) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath

Defender

• Contagious Nausea:  Close Range Cone (Foe Hold, -ToHit, -Dmg) -- use animation from Poison -> Neurotoxic Breath with low magnitude hold so it mostly stops minions and just makes others sick
  • Fortified Constitution:  Toggle:  Resist (Smashing, Lethal, Toxic)
  • Vomit Storm:  Ranged AoE (Foe Disorient, -Resist-- use animation from Poison -> Envenom and have it trigger vomit animation on Disoriented foes
  • Toxic Vapor:  Toggle:  PBAoE (Foe -Defense-- use animation & visual effects from Poison -> Venomous Gas

I'm sure we could work in more for the other ATs, too.

• Like 2

@Player2 I like the look of it, but I think it would be better to make ancillaries based off the 'Poison' powerset, pulling powers directly from it, maybe borrowing a few powers from Vahzilok like you've done here (Bile Spray could also be pinched from Leviathan mastery too).

There's also the 'Toxin Control' and 'Toxin Manipulation' powersets in this thread too if you wanted some pre-made material to work with. I was looking into what material there is here in the thread already and considering making ancillaries from those too!

I'm a little wary of the Defender and Controller version, because it has quite a lot of debuff potential, something those archetypes are well-equipped with already. So with that in mind, I could see this sorta concept working well for melee archetypes at least, perhaps even sentinels, blasters, and maybe masterminds.

Edited by Tyrannical

1 hour ago, Tyrannical said:

I'm a little wary of the Defender and Controller version, because it has quite a lot of debuff potential,

The trick would be to limit how much debuff they give, but not limit it to other ATs that don't have toxic stuff... let controllers and defenders have something they can supplement their chosen theme with if they want... the same way one fire/fire/fire is an option because fire/fire/psi may be useful but thematically inappropriate for some.

Edited by Player2

12 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

About the only thing I'd do would be to remove any use of the word Vomit, and make it so all attacks could have optional animations for "casting" from hand or mouth, at player's discretion.

Alternate animations rule.  I suppose we could come up with some alternate names... but I still want puke attacks.

c4525R5.gif

Edited by Player2

Hello @Tyrannical, this is my idea for Eco Friendly powersets for Praetorians. This is an expanded suggestion from @Vanden on Force Powers being better as APP on page 9, I decided that it would be a unique idea for those who start in Praetoria to have access to Praetorian based Pool Powers. These will focus on enemy factions from the main zones of Praetoria.

Enforcement - PPD (Preatorian)

You are able to project pure force to overwhelm your foes. Enforcement provides powers crowd control for the purpose of easing the populace and putting down insurrection among the clean streets of Praetoria, with many powers knocking down your foes or reducing their movement. Attacking a foe with single target Enforcement powers while they are affected by Force Cage will create a powerful disorient effect on them that may also disorient nearby foes.

PowerBlast PowerBlast.png - Force Blast: A less common PPD power, which works as a heavier blast attack with knockback.

KineticAttack TotalFocus.png - Force Maul: A less common melee power, dealing higher damage and knockdown.

ElectricalBolt TelsaCage.png - Force Cage: A few PPD have this power, fitting into the ranged sleep power seen in some blast sets.

ForceField RepulsionBomb.png - Impact Bomb: Unique to Investigators, this is perfect for a ranged AoE with knockdown and chance to disorient.

PowerBlast PowerBurst.png - Force Burst: A Suppressor-only ranged attack with knockback, adjusted to have higher damage and short range.

Mind Mastery (Awakening) - Seers

You gain access to Praetor Tilman's Seer network to unleash uncontrollable psychic energy to manipulate others and overwhelm ones psyche to beyond normal their normal capacity.

Awakened MentalBlast.png - Psychic Blast: A common Awakened power, deals moderate psionic damage and can slightly reduce a targets speed.

Awakened PsionicThrash.png - Psionic Thrash: A common Awakened power, dealing higher damage over a conical area, reduces movement speed and prohibits flying.

Awakened PsionicWounds.png - Psionic Wounds: A few Awakened have this power, target is meant to believe they are suffering real wounds due to the casters hallucinations, however those wounds become real at the end of the procedure. 

Awakened Subdue.png - Subdue: Common Seer and Awakened power, using your own hyperactive mind you confine your foes neurological network from taking any action in moving from their location.

Awakened PsionicTorment.png - Psionic Torment: A few awakened have this power, you create painful visions from the mind of your target, caster is allowed to summon seers from their targets psyche.

• Awakened SummonSeers Oppressor.png - Summon Seers: Summon a seer from the seer network to fight by your side

Nano Assembly - Clockwork (Praetorian)

You have altered your body to gain cyber mechanical enhancement through the prestige of Clockworks from Neuron and Anti Matter.

PowerBlast PowerBolts.png - Plasma Blast: A common Clockwork power, deals moderate energy damage and can slightly reduce a targets regeneration and offers slight knockdown.

PowerBlast PowerBurst.png - Plasma Spray: A common Clockwork power, dealing moderate damage over a conical area, reduces movement speed and regeneration.

Regeneration FastHealing.png - Fast Repair: Standard Regeneration heal move, heals caster and restores lost hit points an increased rate.

ElectricalBolt TelsaCage.png - Particle Stunner: Unique to Builders, capable of dazing the most resilient of targets

PowerBlast PowerBurst.png - Anti Matter Beam: Common Clockwork boss attack, unique to Dismantlers and Lifter, release a blast of anti matter from their core to emit a destructive blast onto an opponent.

Renegade - Destroyers

You gear up to leave a rampage on all those who pose a threat to your way especially to those in a position of authority. Renegade allows the caster to engage in street like gang war combat that often involves combustion leaving scorching trail.

AssaultWeapons ARM30grenade.png - Molotov Cocktail: A common Blast Master attack, blows up a target over a widespread area leaving a burning trail upon impact.

AssaultWeapons ARBurst.png - Overhead Slam: A common Crusher attack, dealing high damage knocking down a foe.

AssaultWeapons ARM30grenade.png - Rocket Launcher: Unique to Rocket Girl, launches an M30 grenade from you barrel knocking foes back, could add reduce movement speed or perception

Temporary PVP BuffDefense.png - Field Resistance: Basic resistance, Common among most Destroyers, it is only natural that your consistent exposure to blast and detonations would leave you resilient to most forms of damage.

SuperStrength Hurl.png - Hurl: Basic Super Strength attack, upgraded to deal high damage and work at both close and far distances,  still deals knockback.

Psychokinesis - Syndicates

You choose to involve your self on the dark underground and pickup various telekinetic assets and combat skills to enhance your physical state, allowing greater fortitude, as well as to project surrounding matter from the environment your mind.

image.png.b6a332ea4762f96bfedd54637eebb4ec.png Chain Gun: A unique Syndicate attack, sprays a massive bolts of lead into a target dealing high lethal damage over time. Grants accuracy. 

DualBlades Special2.png - Sweeping Strike: Attack from Dual Blades used by Sword Masters, dealing extreme damage in a conical area providing a minus regen.

KineticBoost SiphonPower.png - Kinetic Drain: Essentially Siphon Power but used on Foe to harness their strength to enhance your own

image.png.356ff25ba73f90464a2665d789737f56.png - Kinetic Shackles: Basically Crush from Gravity Control, used by the Telekineticist, renders a target immobilized.

image.png.792a3cca35dc518ade321a0c32fe2462.png - Crane Kick: Attack from Martial Arts, deals high smashing damage and knocks down does.

Evolution - Ghouls

You take experimental medications to increase your strength and release your primal fury at the risk of you losing  your humanity.

SuperStrength Jab.png - Jab: A common Ghoul attack, deals minor damage and a slight chance of Disorienting a foe. 

SuperSpeed Flurry.png - Flurry of Fist: A common ghoul attack that deals moderate DoT in a conical area providing a minus regen.

Invulnerability ResToPhysicalDmg.png - Amplification: Basic resistance to Lethal and Smashing through your genetic enhancements.

SavageMelee Shred.png -Manslaying Swipe: Attack from Savage Melee, just same animation and FX as Shred deals high damage renders foe in a state of fear.

PsychicBlast PsychicWail.png - Death and Glory: Self Suicide attack unique to Ghouls, available for players when they reach low HP, releases a detonation dealing high damage and heals allies nearby.

Opposition - The Resistance

You utilize the gadgets of those who seek to overturn tyranny and fight for the cause of liberation. 

PowerPunch EnergyPunch.png - Power Punch: A common Energy Melee attack, deals moderate smashing damage and a slight chance of Disorienting a foe. 

AssaultWeapons ARBurst.png - Heavy Burst: A common Resistance attack made from customized rifles that shoot energy projectiles in a conical area dealing moderate damage lowering a foes defense.

Gadgets TargetingDrone.png - Targeting Drone: Basic Resistance move, this laser drone provides improvement to your change to hit and perception at a phenomenal rate.

SuperReflexes FocusedFighting.png - Unreliable Stealth (That is the actual name?): Basic Stealth move, provides self stealth for a limited time and adds defense.

Thugs TargetedRangedHeavyDmg.png - Overcharged Shot: Unique to Resistance Officers, deals high energy and lethal damage and lowers foes regeneration rate.

Edited by OmnibusOmnh
  • Like 9

I recently had the idea about a "disgusting" powerset for controllers and dominators....related to everything that makes you choke,vomit and gag. The animations and sounds for that are already in the game. I imagine skills from stink bombs over digestion fluids to mold sprays.....animations from plant and poison powersets could be recycled to create this one.

Edit: I see, it was already mentioned. Count this as another thumbs up for a "disgusting" powerset. :))

Edited by Krzbrg1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Krzbrg1 said:

I recently had the idea about a "disgusting" powerset for controllers and dominators....related to everything that makes you choke,vomit and gag. The animations and sounds for that are already in the game. I imagine skills from stink bombs over digestion fluids to mold sprays.....animations from plant and poison powersets could be recycled to create this one.

Edit: I see, it was already mentioned. Count this as another thumbs up for a "disgusting" powerset. :))

I think that is a very unique cool idea, gag animations similar to the infected in mercy island, Infection Control or Contamination perhaps, just some name I can picture for a set like that. I think it is an excellent opportunity.

34 minutes ago, Tyrannical said:

@OmnibusOmnh looks good! Though, it's a little hard to tall which archetypes these powersets belong to. 😅

I've been going over ancillary ideas re-using the Praetorian material that helped make the Force (PPD), Pain (Seers) and Arsenal (Clockwork) inspired powersets, and I may post these up soon!

Whoops yeah not specific like blast, control or manipulation. Many thanks for looking into this though.

Edited by OmnibusOmnh

On 1/23/2021 at 8:25 PM, OmnibusOmnh said:

Hello @Tyrannical, this is my idea for Eco Friendly powersets for Praetorians. This is an expanded suggestion from @Vanden on Force Powers being better as APP on page 9, I decided that it would be a unique idea for those who start in Praetoria to have access to Praetorian based Pool Powers. These will focus on enemy factions from the main zones of Praetoria.

Enforcement - PPD (Preatorian)

You are able to project pure force to overwhelm your foes. Enforcement provides powers crowd control for the purpose of easing the populace and putting down insurrection among the clean streets of Praetoria, with many powers knocking down your foes or reducing their movement. Attacking a foe with single target Enforcement powers while they are affected by Force Cage will create a powerful disorient effect on them that may also disorient nearby foes.

Mind Mastery (Awakening) - Seers

You gain access to Praetor Tilman's Seer network to unleash uncontrollable psychic energy to manipulate others and overwhelm ones psyche to beyond normal their normal capacity.

Nano Assembly - Clockwork (Praetorian)

You have altered your body to gain cyber mechanical enhancement through the prestige of Clockworks from Neuron and Anti Matter.

Renegade - Destroyers

You gear up to leave a rampage on all those who pose a threat to your way especially to those in a position of authority. Renegade allows the caster to engage in street like gang war combat that often involves combustion leaving scorching trail.

Psychokinesis - Syndicates

You choose to involve your self on the dark underground and pickup various telekinetic assets and combat skills to enhance your physical state, allowing greater fortitude, as well as to project surrounding matter from the environment your mind.

Evolution - Ghouls

You take experimental medications to increase your strength and release your primal fury at the risk of you losing  your humanity.

Opposition - The Resistance

You utilize the gadgets of those who seek to overturn tyranny and fight for the cause of liberation. 

I love the idea of Ancillaries (or even just regular pools) that tap into the lore/abilities of the various NPC groups.  It would help establish the feel of characters built with those groups in mind as part of a backstory.

Maybe we could see one for all the NPC groups of the game.  It seems like it could be a bit overwhelming, but you could have them be both unlockable (like how the Villain Patron Pools are) and mutually exclusive like the "origin" pools so you can only "join" one group.

Honestly, I think I'd prefer it as optional Pools than Ancillary / Patron because a lot of NPC groups cap at lower levels and you shouldn't have to wait til higher levels to get access to add a little thematic flair to your character's powers, and making them pool powers would keep things simple by having each set be a universal to all ATs instead of trying to balance different powers for each AT.

Edited by Player2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I love the idea of Ancillaries (or even just regular pools) that tap into the lore/abilities of the various NPC groups.  It would help establish the feel of characters built with those groups in mind as part of a backstory.

Maybe we could see one for all the NPC groups of the game.  It seems like it could be a bit overwhelming, but you could have them be both unlockable (like how the Villain Patron Pools are) and mutually exclusive like the "origin" pools so you can only "join" one group.

Honestly, I think I'd prefer it as optional Pools than Ancillary / Patron because a lot of NPC groups cap at lower levels and you shouldn't have to wait til higher levels to get access to add a little thematic flair to your character's powers, and making them pool powers would keep things simple by having each set be a universal to all ATs instead of trying to balance different powers for each AT.

Absolutely, they would hypothetically be unlockable as you progress through Praetoria, 

I was also thinking about adding the carnival, drudges, apparitions and talons from the First and Night Wards as well, but decided to stick to mainland Praetorian zones

Edited by OmnibusOmnh

2 minutes ago, OmnibusOmnh said:

Absolutely, they would hypothetically be unlockable as you progress through Praetoria, 

I was also thinking about adding the carnival, drudges, apparitions and talons from the First and Night Wards as well, but decided to stick to mainland Praetorian zones

Ideally, I'd like to see it outside Praetoria, too.

• Like 1

Darkness Embodied 

A Mastermind version of the Darkness Control pets. 

Base Tier pet uses a modified version of the Haunt imps. They have some basic dark blast / dark armor abilities and get more from each upgrade.

Mid Tier uses modified version of the Darkness Affinity Dark Servant. Focused on Debuffs and Control with a version of the Twilight grasp that is of low power (similar to protector bots)

Top Tier is the Umbra Beast, with some decent damage output and a damage aura with a focus on taking aggro.

With the two Upgrades, that leaves 4 other powers. Three of them should be versions of Dark Blast, with a cone (possibly Living Shadows) as the AoE option. The specialty ability could be a lot of things, but I was thinking of a pet targeted click power that creates a powerful short term debuff aura around the pet (similar to Darkest Night, but with the anchor being a pet, as opposed to an enemy).

Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Praetorian Pool Powers Part 2 for @Player2

Continuation of my Praetorian Pool Powers these are the Epic Pool Ancillaries

Called Praetor Pool Powers

suggestion for Eco Friendly Powerset Recycling by @Tyrannical in response to @Player2 

dealing with the enemy factions of First and Night Ward

Luminescence - Carnival of Light

Harness the powers of light to ward off threats through radiating energy of the Carnival of Light.

CarnivalOfLight LuminousFist.png - Luminous Fist: A common Carnival of Light attack used by minions, deals minor energy and smashing damage and a slight chance of decreasing foes energy defense and resistance. 

CarnivalOfLight LuminousStrike.png - Luminous Strike: A common CoL attack, bring your fist down to land a powerful blow, dealing extreme energy and smashing damage, will knockdown a foe.

CarnivalOfLight RadiantBurst.png Radiant Burst: Unique CoL move, channel energy through you light staff in a massive burst of energy, its output overwhelm a foes senses igniting them on fire, degrading their endurance.

CarnivalOfLight MistressBlessing.png - Blessing of Light: Unique to Resplendent Mistress, manifest light as a superior shield against negative energy damage

CarnivalOfLight ShiningBlast.png - Shining Blast: Unique to Resplendent Mistress, deals high energy and decreases foes recovery and to hit

Enragement - Apparitions

Maintain the overwhelming emotional power of the pain of those detached from the physical plain

Apparitions HatefulBlast.png - Wrathful Blast: A common Apparition attack used by minions, unleash a bolt of pure hatred, deals minor negative and lethal damage and a reduces foes damage output. 

Apparitions BalefulLash.png - Baleful Thrash: A common Apparition attack, sweep a whip of hatred, deals moderate negative and lethal DoT

Apparitions WeakenResolve.png Weaken Resolve: Unique to Dispersed Impressions, manifest a strike of depression, removing an opponents means of travel, deals moderate negative DoT and -Speed

Apparitions WrathfulSiphon.png - Wrathful Siphon: Unique to Apparition Lieutenants, direct anger which causes a foe to panic, causing them to dealing negative and lethal damage, their suffering will return to you as HP

Apparitions Merge.png - Merged Spectres: Unique Apparition Move, ideally an apparition at near death would merge into a stronger spirt, but as you a player are not in an enemy group you'd extract a fragment of your soul significantly boosting an allies health and strength. Basic ally heal. 

(Thought it would be a unique concept)

Talons - Talons of Vengeance

Harness the power of prophecy, engage in combat with the ancient attributes of myth of the talons along with the vengeance enchanted upon their foes

(These sets contain damage mergers as the talons manipulate multiple affinities so I combined a few so the attacks are unique and so your not stuck on using basic elemental attacks you already may have 

EX; Flares, Frost Bolt etc...)

Apparitions HatefulBlast.png - Elemental Blast: (Ideally a common Talons of Vengeance attack but as they control various elements I merged them into a single blast) used by minions, release a bolt of elemental energy, deals moderate elemental damage (Fire/Ice/Energy) same as a basic blast but adjusted to deal multiple elemental damages.

TalonsOfVengeance TalonBlade.png - Talon Blade: A common ToV attack, curses victims with negative energy, adjusted to deal moderate damage

TalonsOfVengeance Thunderclap.png Thunderclap: Common among stronger Talon tiers, disorient most foes over a PBAoE, additional DoT and -Perception

TalonsOfVengeance BitterIceBlast.png - Bitter Blaze Blast: Another common amongst higher ToV tiers, adjusted to deal Fire and Ice damage, can still use the same animation and FX as bitter ice blast, perhaps an additional fire aura can be added, deal high damage

TalonsOfVengeance FlowLightning.png - Shadowshock:  Essential Flow Lightning from higher tired ToV but affects are added from Shadow Drain to include lightning and darkness into a single attack. Deals extreme damage, foe -End     -Rec +DMG - ToHit +DMG (Energy) +DEF (Energy)

Spellcasting - Animus Arcana

Cast the magic spells of Night Ward through your mystic knowledge the to breath life into inanimate objects that assist and aid you in combat.

Empathy AbsorbPain.png -Burst of Light: Basic heal from ball of Light Animus Arcana, will summon a ball of light to heal you as attack is preformed

FireBlast FireBlast.png - Fire Blast: A common Fires spell move, basic fire attack, added to summon a fireball animus arcana, deals moderate fire damage

IceBlast FreezeRay.png Freeze Ray: Common Ice Blast move, dealing high damage among stronger Talon tiers, disorient most foes over a PBAoE, additional DoT and -Perception

AnimusArcana Propel.png - Propel:  Basic gravity control attack, adjusted to deal extreme smashing damage, summon a Time Stop animus arcana

TalonsOfVengeance Resistance.png - Overspell: Essentially damage resistance to all elemental and smashing damage, added to summon the Ward to cast the spell on you 

Soulscorching - Drudges

Reap the soul of your victims and burn the willingness to live by directly striking at their spirit, critically deteriorating their existence 

Drudges NetherWhip.png - Soul Lash: Basic attack used by Watchers, create a powerful whip of energy to lash on your foe, adjusted to deals minor negative energy damage

Drudges CrowdControl.png - Soul Crush: A common move used by Patrolmen of the Drudges, swing your mace unleashing a bolt of energy, scorching their soul, adjusted to deal moderate negative and smashing damage

Drudges ProtonScatter.png Soul Stream: Common attack used by Spirit Guide Drudges, create a stream of energy that attack the soul of the target, deals high energy and negative damage

Drudges Haunt.pngHaunt:  A summon unique to lamplighters, summon a pair of shades that deal moderate damage on a foe

Drudges Clobber.png - Soul Strike: Common attack among Spirit Guides, same animation and FX as Incandescent Strike, a forceful blow that that strike at the very soul, deals superior energy and negative energy 

Netherguard - The Black Knights

Utilize the gear and utilities of the ancient order of the dead. 

BlackKnights NetherArrow.png - Nether Arrow: Basic attack used by Black Feathers, fires an arrow of nether energy immobilizing a foe, adjusted to deal minor smashing damage and maintains minor negative DoT

BlackKnights SerpentsReach.png - Serpents Reach: A common move used by Eternal Guards, release a burst of nether energy from your staff, adjusted to deal moderate smashing damage

BlackKnights MercurialBlow.png Mercurial Blow: Basically the same attack from Staff Fighting, used the same animation and FX from degrades a foes defense

BlackKnights NetherBlade.png Nether Blade:  Another common attack used by the Black Knights, discharge a beam of nether energy from your sword, adjusted to deal high negative energy damage and minor fire DoT

BlackKnights GrantCover.png - Grant Cover: Common move among Armigers, use your shield to defend allies nearby, provides +DEF and REs to all but psionic over a PBAoE 

Shadowhunting - Spirit Walkers

Amplify your primal predatorial instincts to become a physical beacon of the circle of life, adapting to the prowl of the night 

SpiritStalkers EntanglingArrow.png - Entangling Arrow: Common among Huntmasters, fires a netted arrow restricting a foes movements, -Fly -Rech (Foe) -Speed (Foe All)

SpiritStalkers Resistance.png Wilderness Will: Basically damaged resistance, adjusted to include smashing lethal, toxic, and fire

SpiritStalkers DireHowl.png Dire Howl: Common attack used by Shadow Hounds, unleash a dreadful howl inflicting fear of a foe, deals moderate energy damage, minor negative energy damage and -Res (Foe All) 

SpiritStalkers BlazingArrow.png Ranking Claws:  Another common attack used by Shadow Hounds, viciously tear your target apart with your claws causing lethal damage, deals Lethal Dot and Lethal damage

SpiritStalkers LeaderOfThePack.png - Leader of the Pack: Unique to Wodans, increases allies moral with a powerful howl, +DMG(Team All) +speed (Team Run), + Per(Team)

Edited by OmnibusOmnh
  • Like 6

Just another idea I had brushing my teeth.... ^^

We have many throwing animations in game. Add to it the "bomb laying" animation of poison trap and we have a combat pioneer style blaster /corrupter set. All kinds of grenades/charges/bombs.....molotov, smoke, flash, grenade, "geballte Ladung" aka several grenades fixed to be one charge.....land mines/explosives with several types of game damage? to make the set very flexible.

I might have a few powerset ideas you might be interested in.

Resonant Combat (Sound, Melee, Smashing and Energy, Resistance Debuff)

Mechanic: Volume (10 Stacks)- Powers increase Volume, which slightly increases chance for Mez effects to trigger. 5 sec out of combat and Volume decreases. 

1. Vibrating Strike: Single - Minor damage - Chance to Stun

2. Resonating Smash: Single - Moderate damage - Chance for Knockdown

3. Sonic Boom: Cone - Moderate damage - Chance for Stun

4. Crescendo: Self Damage and To-Hit buff. Increases Volume to 5

5. (Brute & Tank) Booming Challenge: TAoE Taunt

5. (Scrapper) Shout Out: Single target Taunt

6. Deafen: Single - High damage - Hold

7. Sonic Shockwave: Close Cone - Minor damage - Chance for Knockdown

8. Rumbling Beat: PBAoE - Moderate DoT - Knockdown and Slow

9. FACE MELT! Melee TAoE - Superior Damage, Stun and Knockdown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crossbow (Weapon, Ranged, Lethal, Defense Debuff)

Some enemies, such as Vahzilok Reapers and members of the Warriors gang, utilize hand crossbows. They do less damage than longbows, but they are faster and de-buff defense. 

1. Bolt Shot: Single - Minor damage - Defense debuff - very fast recharge

2. Heavy Bolt: Single - Moderate damage - Defense debuff

3. Multi-Shot: Cone - Moderate damage - Knockback, Defense debuff

4. Envenomed Bolt: Single - Moderate damage with High DoT (Toxic)

5. Aim: You know what this does.

6. (Sentinel) Power Shot: High damage - Defense debuff, can pierce through to nearby foes for Moderate damage

6. (Non-Sentinel) Sniper Shot: Superior damage - Defense debuff, can pierce through to nearby foes for Moderate damage

7. Barrage: TAoE - Moderate damage - Knockdown, Defense debuff, Chance for Stun

8. Piercing Bolts - Narrow Cone - High damage - Defense debuff, can pierce through to nearby foes for Moderate damage.

9. Raining Missles - TAoE - Extreme damage - Knockdown, Defense debuff, chance to Stun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tidal Armor (Water, Self Defense, Cold-Fire-Toxic Resistance with Healing and some Absorption)

1. Water Veil: Toggle - Smash and Lethal Defense; Fire, Cold, Toxic, Defense debuff Resistance

2. Re-Hydrate: Initial Heal, then Heal over Time, Toxic Resistance

3. Tidal Veil: Toggle - Resistance to Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative, Slow, Recharge Debuff

4. Steam Cloak: Stealth, Defense buff (All damage), Perception buff (Not available to Stalkers)

5. Refresh: Good healing, Absorb, Mez Breakout and Resistance to Knockback, Stun, Immobilize, Hold, Sleep

6. Absorb Moisture: PBAoE Minor Cold damage to foes, Self Heal, Absorb, and Regeneration (increased for each foe affected)

7. Higher Retention: Automatic - Max Health, Regeneration, Recovery, Resistance to Endurance drain

8. Revitalize: Self Resurrect, Regeneration buff and Absorb damage

9. Neptune's Rage: Hyper Mode - Damage, To-Hit, Regeneration, Recovery, Absorb, Resistance to all but Psionics. Since this is "Hyper Mode", you suffer an endurance crash afterwards.

• Like 1

I remain,

The Grumpy Gamer Girl and the Big Green Dragon