23 hours ago, Tyrannical said:

Mostly because a Dominator's secondary is based around damage already, so doubling up may hurt on balancing.

however, if it impacts on building domination, I would say a simple nerf to damage output would be fine too.

Personally wouldn't see anything wrong with a standard PA put in, and would want it in, for the clones aspect 🙂 but if it's found that it needs to be powered down, okay, just curious if it would.  Fire Armor is about more damage when the secondary is about damage (or vice versa).

39 minutes ago, Patti said:

Should the phantom copies not do more taunt but be not immortal?   Doesn't that make more sense?

I believe it was stated that the major problems were both the aggro and the invincibility, so either one or both of those effects would need to be adjusted.

Personally I think the aggro should be changed, since the idea of the phantoms being invincible is what separates them from a normal pet power.

Otherwise, they may need to be changed to resemble something similar to Haunts from Dark Control.

Yeahs.  I thought that was the point.  Basically big fake target dummies that the bad guys (or the good guys) figure out are fake only when they destroy the illusions.  Isn't that more on the brand for dominator?   Taking sucker punches on enemies when those enemies are distracted or unable to defend themselves?

Sort of along the same lines, I had an idea for a Support power set using firearms as the animation.  They aren't clones or modified versions of existing powers necessarily, but the animation and assets should all still exist in the game.  The set would focus on being an aggressive support and helping allies by shooting things.  If it's possible to implement, I was hoping to have the powers all add some effect to your other attacks.  It could even be possible to have two different animations for everything too, letting you choose a pistol or rifle as the firearm, but I'm no expert on how hard that would be to implement.

Fire Support:

1. Kneecap: Ranged single-target Lethal DoT, -Speed, Immobilize, -Defense (all); Passive (-Speed to all attacks)  |  Shoot someone in the knee, disabling and weakening them. Upon picking up this move, all of your attacks gain a weak slow effect (if that's possible to implement).
  2. Camaraderie: Passive Self +Damage (all), Special [Ally +Damage (all), +Regeneration]  |  You gain a small passive damage boost.  Upon damaging an enemy with an attack (only once per attack, regardless of number of targets hit) allies gain a small regeneration and damage boost for a short time.  This effect stacks.
  3. Brandish: PBAoE Fear, -Defense (all), -Resist (all)  |  Fire your weapon into the air, terrifying nearby enemies and causing them to be distracted from protecting themselves in their haste to get to cover.
  4. Fire Suppression: Ranged Cone Lethal DoT, Foe -Damage (all), -ToHit (all), -Recharge; Passive (-Damage to all attacks)  |  Spray bullets in a general direction, causing enemies to seek cover rather than press their attack further.  All of your attacks that deal damage gain the ability to lower enemy damage slightly as well.
  5. Reconnaissance: Toggle PBAoE Team +ToHit, +Perception, +Stealth, +Damage  |  You bring back information on enemy plans and equipment.  This allows your team to know the weak points of the enemy's defenses, allowing greater perception and chance to hit, and stealth from knowing the enemy's movements.  Everyone gains a small damage boost as well, which is increased on the first attack out of stealth (every X seconds).
  6. Concentrate Fire: Toggle Single-Target Lethal DoT, -Resistance (all), -Defense (all)  |  You focus your attacks on a single target, repeatedly hitting them for minor lethal damage.  You also tell your teammates to focus fire on this target, causing that enemy to have reduced defense and resistance to your combined efforts.
  7. Hostage: Toggle Single-Target Hold; Targeted AoE Terrorize, -Damage (all), -Resist (all); Special (AoE fear if target dies)  |  You focus your sights on an enemy, causing them to stop everything.  Their allies, noticing the standoff, flee the immediate area around the held target, dropping everything to get to safety and lowering their guard.  If the hostage dies during this toggle, nearby enemies (in a larger area than the terrorize) will be feared.
  8. Duel: Single-target Taunt -Damage, PBAoE and Targeted AoE Placate; Special (PBAoE HoT)  |  You single out an enemy and challenge them to a duel.  Your boldness intimidates them and lowers their damage immensely, and placates all enemies near you and your target.  If you manage to kill the target before the duel ends, inspire your allies with an AoE heal over time.
  9. Vengeance Pact: Single-Target Toggle Ally +Damage (all), Self +Damage (all); Special  |  Form a bond with an ally.  Both of you gain increased damage during this effect.  Every time your ally takes damage, you gain a small amount of damage.  Every time you take damage, your ally gains a small amount of damage.  These boosts stack.  If one of you is defeated, the other gains a massive damage and recharge rate boost, and the enemy that killed them is marked.  If that enemy dies within 10 seconds, the defeated ally is revived at full health.
Edited by AgentForest
  • Like 2

On 8/21/2020 at 11:24 AM, BrandX said:

Why get rid of Phantom Copies (in this case) damage? 😕  

Probably because Dominators, unlike Controllers, have access to lots of damaging moves already.  Making the pets more of a utility would help fulfill more of a need than damage would.  I could see dramatically lowering the damage still work, but leaving it as a primarily damage/taunt power is just kinda overpowered on someone like a Dominator.  It's one of the main reasons the power set was never ported to Dominators.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AgentForest said:

Probably because Dominators, unlike Controllers, have access to lots of damaging moves already.  Making the pets more of a utility would help fulfill more of a need than damage would.  I could see dramatically lowering the damage still work, but leaving it as a primarily damage/taunt power is just kinda overpowered on someone like a Dominator.  It's one of the main reasons the power set was never ported to Dominators.

I thought they said it wasn't ported because it lacked enough actual control for domination.

Water Assault for Dominators seems to be readily accessible. Only 3 new powers would need to be added, and they could just be punch animations coupled with splash effects:

• T1: Aqua Bolt
  • T2: Hydro Blast
  • T3: *Hydro Fist (combine any punch animation with a water blast effect)
  • T4: *Tidal Burst (this is Water Burst with range removed, resulting in the standard Dom 15ft PBAOE power) 
  • T5: Tidal Forces
  • T6: Steam Spray
  • T7: Dehydrate
  • T8: Water Jet
  • T9: *Aquatic Blow (modify from Knockout Blow, basing this on Knockout Blow existing in Blaster Leviathan Mastery)

Of course if the developers wanted to spend more time to make this set special they could create some new powers. A PBAOE toggle that repurposes Whirlpool's graphic might be interesting.

I really want this to happen.

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, oedipus_tex said:

Water Assault for Dominators seems to be readily accessible. Only 3 new powers would need to be added, and they could just be punch animations coupled with splash effects:

• T1: Aqua Bolt
  • T2: Hydro Blast
  • T3: *Hydro Fist (combine any punch animation with a water blast effect)
  • T4: *Tidal Burst (this is Water Burst with range removed, resulting in the standard Dom 15ft PBAOE power) 
  • T5: Tidal Forces
  • T6: Steam Spray
  • T7: Dehydrate
  • T8: Water Jet
  • T9: *Aquatic Blow (modify from Knockout Blow, basing this on Knockout Blow existing in Blaster Leviathan Mastery)

Of course if the developers wanted to spend more time to make this set special they could create some new powers. A PBAOE toggle that repurposes Whirlpool's graphic might be interesting.

I really want this to happen.

I was pondering Water Assault, but put it off because I couldn't find any good water themed melee powers, but I completely forgot about Knockout Blow in Leviathan Mastery!

Then all you would need is a quick melee power to tie it together, which you could easily do with Kinetic Melee's fluid motions and the hand FX from Whirlpool.

I'll add this to the list!

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Like 3

Yeah I agree the motions in Kinetic Melee could make convincing water attacks if matched with the water particle effects. Keep in mind there are also some water-like abilities in Poison that can provide suitable animations. 

"Aqua Burst" (modified Water Burst) could use any ground stomp or punch animation paired with Water Burst's particle effects, which are already the correct radius (15ft).

It would be the first time water powers were available for pairing with any of the Control sets and I think would be a huge hit.

• Like 2

I've been thinking the game needs a Force Control, since FF already exists, MOAR BUBBLES. This one is super easy because most powers are just FF bubbles with different default opacity, or the Time animations that look like they are crushing badguys.Force Control

Your mastery of force fields allows you to contain enemies and control the battlefield

ForceField_InsulationShield.png.997169634fe36466b02e1f29b8ead4ae.png - Restraining Bubble:  Lightened FF animation ST immob - A weak FF holds an enemy in place while causing minor crushing/smashing damage.

ForceField_ForceBubble.png.e37f277ff7d21e870f59802b8ccfc6dc.png - Suffocating Bubble: Char's choking animation with darker bubble ST hold - A bubble around the foe's head inhibits breathing, causing psionic damage over time.

PsionicMelee_TelekineticBlow.png.bbd92ace97c52f969f31e9ed1fcdc5f9.png - Force Punch: Telekenetic Blow from Psi Melee but ranged You extend a fist of force to deliver a shattering uppercut to a distant foe.

ForceField_ForceBolt.png.64dc3cb5e7e36d5813be835381f4edff.png - Pinball: Forcebolt that bounces between enemies You shoot a bolt of force that bounces from one enemy to another causing smashing damage, knocking them down and possibly stunning them. (Jolting Chain with smashing damage and chance to stun).

ForceField_DeflectionShield.png.298182397305d0ccd5b2cde47cc3933d.png  - Restraining Field: Translucent bubbles everywhere! AoE immob with DoT.

ForceField_RefractionShield.png.c639fcb2405ecb5184c4f3aa9cf04afe.png - Blinding Bubbles: You create opaque force fields around a group of enemies that prevents them from seeing but will pop when attacked. However after the bubble pops they are temporarily blinded by light and suffer a penalty to hit. (Sleep with -ToHit).

ForceField_DispersionBubble.png.bc82ec5ff4da4bc5c94e62bb1e262593.png  - Invisibility Bubble: You redirect light around yourself and nearby allies making you harder to detect and granting a small amount of defense to melee, ranged, AoE. (Fade animation centered on caster).

ForceField_RepulsionBomb.png.6611512013084e418292ff9f160d65b3.png - Shockwave: Repulsion Bomb on caster PBAoE hold. Or transfer Mass Levitate from Psi Melee and add hold. You create a wall of force centered on yourself, that knocks down enemies with such force that they are stunned and unable to take action for quite a while afterward

Couldn't decide between a pet or unique-super-sweet self-buff tier 9. I'd prefer Improved PFF to make the set really unique.

ForceField_PersonalForceField.png.8015fefa433f9665f494b005888a1be0.png - Improved PFF: You surround yourself with a force field that allows you to attack while reflecting some enemy attacks back at them. Reduces incoming damage 30% and redirects it at the attacker.

GravityControl_Singularity.png.088fa8d28f9ab88d7a824a7136200e8f.png - Bubble Buddy: Basically like Singularity, a bubble floats near you and alternates between the ST attacks with an occasional Pinball FTW. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ninja surprise said:

I've been thinking the game needs a Force Control, since FF already exists, MOAR BUBBLES. This one is super easy because most powers are just FF bubbles with different default opacity, or the Time animations that look like they are crushing badguys.Force Control

Your mastery of force fields allows you to contain enemies and control the battlefield

ForceField_InsulationShield.png.997169634fe36466b02e1f29b8ead4ae.png - Restraining Bubble:  Lightened FF animation ST immob - A weak FF holds an enemy in place while causing minor crushing/smashing damage.

ForceField_ForceBubble.png.e37f277ff7d21e870f59802b8ccfc6dc.png - Suffocating Bubble: Char's choking animation with darker bubble ST hold - A bubble around the foe's head inhibits breathing, causing psionic damage over time.

PsionicMelee_TelekineticBlow.png.bbd92ace97c52f969f31e9ed1fcdc5f9.png - Force Punch: Telekenetic Blow from Psi Melee but ranged You extend a fist of force to deliver a shattering uppercut to a distant foe.

ForceField_ForceBolt.png.64dc3cb5e7e36d5813be835381f4edff.png - Pinball: Forcebolt that bounces between enemies You shoot a bolt of force that bounces from one enemy to another causing smashing damage, knocking them down and possibly stunning them. (Jolting Chain with smashing damage and chance to stun).

ForceField_DeflectionShield.png.298182397305d0ccd5b2cde47cc3933d.png  - Restraining Field: Translucent bubbles everywhere! AoE immob with DoT.

ForceField_RefractionShield.png.c639fcb2405ecb5184c4f3aa9cf04afe.png - Blinding Bubbles: You create opaque force fields around a group of enemies that prevents them from seeing but will pop when attacked. However after the bubble pops they are temporarily blinded by light and suffer a penalty to hit. (Sleep with -ToHit).

ForceField_DispersionBubble.png.bc82ec5ff4da4bc5c94e62bb1e262593.png  - Invisibility Bubble: You redirect light around yourself and nearby allies making you harder to detect and granting a small amount of defense to melee, ranged, AoE. (Fade animation centered on caster).

ForceField_RepulsionBomb.png.6611512013084e418292ff9f160d65b3.png - Shockwave: Repulsion Bomb on caster PBAoE hold. Or transfer Mass Levitate from Psi Melee and add hold. You create a wall of force centered on yourself, that knocks down enemies with such force that they are stunned and unable to take action for quite a while afterward

Couldn't decide between a pet or unique-super-sweet self-buff tier 9. I'd prefer Improved PFF to make the set really unique.

ForceField_PersonalForceField.png.8015fefa433f9665f494b005888a1be0.png - Improved PFF: You surround yourself with a force field that allows you to attack while reflecting some enemy attacks back at them. Reduces incoming damage 30% and redirects it at the attacker.

GravityControl_Singularity.png.088fa8d28f9ab88d7a824a7136200e8f.png - Bubble Buddy: Basically like Singularity, a bubble floats near you and alternates between the ST attacks with an occasional Pinball FTW. 

Looks like it could work with a few tweaks! I would recommend making this one pretty similar to Mind Control, with the exception it has access to a pet.

1 - Immobilization Field (Immobilize)

2 - Force Burst (Knockup)

3 - Stasis Sphere (Hold)

4 - Rebounding Force (Chain Knockdown)

5 - Restraining Field (AoE Immobilize)

6 - Rupture (AoE Stun)
7 - Force Repulsion (AoE Repel on Target)

8 - Stasis Dome (AoE Hold)

9 - Ward (Pet, has access to Rebounding Force. Force Bolt and Repulsion Bomb)

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Like 3

I'd play that Force Control set. Looks cool.

There's actually precedent in the existing control sets for minor buff powers. Illusion Control has Superior Invisibility and Group Invisibility, and Plant Control has Spirit Tree. So a force set could feasibly get some minor defense bonus, or absorb type of power.

Yep, I figured it'd be really easy off the bat to use VFX of force field bubbles with different default colors and translucency. Cloning existing graphics/animations into new powers.

Powerset is based loosely on Sue Storm, the Invisible Woman. Force fields and bending light. 

But if the powers are new it's not recycling 😅

Edited by ninja surprise
  • Like 2

The only part of this I'm not totally sold on is the immobilize. I could see it if it were like, a toggle or pulsing psuedo pet that created a bubble enemies can't move around in though.

I also think this set would be a good candidate for a knockdown patch in the style of Earthquake or Ice Slick. Liquefy (Sonic Resonance) provides a good suitable graphic. To make it interesting, you could make it a knock up patch. Nothing like that currently exists in game. It would be like a knockdown patch but instead launch enemies higher.

• Like 1

I flipped back a few pages and didn't see a conversion of Earth to a support set mentioned. Apologies if I just missed it.  I think existing assets make this doable. Here's a a rough mockup.

EARTH AFFINITY

An Earth/stone based support set. This powerset converts many of the powers in Stone Armor into effects that can be cast on teammates. In addition, it picks up graphics from the Devouring Earth enemy group, EStone Melee, and Trick Arrow.

From Stone Armor:

- Rock Shield and Crystal Shield - from Stone Armor's "Rock Armor" and "Crystal Armor," +defense and resist shields

- Earth's Clasp - like the Stone Armor power "Earth's Embrace," but PBAoE, +HP/healing

- Mineral Aura - like the Stone Armor power "Minerals," but an AoE toggle, provides Psi resist and mezz protection

- Earth Cloud - from "Mud Pots," with updated effects (see Choking Cloud or Time's Juncture)

From Devouring Earth enemy group:

Crystal Totem - from the Devouring Earth crystal totem powers

From Stone Melee: 

Fault - Short range AoE stun taken from Stone Melee. See Thunderclap. Note this style of power has fallen somewhat out of favor, so may want to use the same graphics but a new effect, e.g. a debuff

From Trick Arrow:

Oil Slick - "Oil Slick Arrow," without the arrow.

From Demon Summoning:

This set provides various "rise from the earth" effects that may be useful as visuals.

That leaves one power left over. There are lots of options. Reusing Quicksand from Earth Control could result in a debuff patch. 

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Like 1

Advanced Tactics - Support Set - Defender Primary, Controller/Corruptor/Mastermind Secondary

Your superhuman grasp on tactics allows you to manipulate foes into leaving openings and driving your allies to exploit those advantages. Your knowledge goes beyond a mere academic study; you can visualise fights and execute plans faster than any ordinary tactician. You support your team by enhancing their offensive potential and giving them forewarning of enemy attacks.

Advanced Tactics' mechanic is Co-ordination. Co-ordination is applied in two ways: by attacking enemies affected by Advanced Tactics' debuffs, or by receiving it's buffs. Co-ordination is a buff that can only be granted once, further applications only refresh it's duration. It has a short, ~5-15 second duration, but it is a short range, low strength PBAoE Defense (Melee, Ranged & AoE) buff. The PBAoE element can overlap, like Phalanx Fighting from Shield Defence.

MunitionsMastery Surveillance.png - Tier 1 Power: Exploit. You exploit an opening in an enemies defence. You greatly reduce a single target's Defence and also their Resistance. In addition, the target takes additional Lethal damage whenever they are hit by a power. Single-Target Debuff, Fast recharge, sets accepted: Defence Debuff & Accurate Defence Debuff. Animation: Surveillance from Munitions Mastery

TimeManipulation TemporalMending.png - Tier 2 Power: Morale Boost. Your words of encouragement embolden your allies. You instil a short but powerful Regeneration, Recovery Recharge buff into nearby allies. PBAoE buff, Moderate recharge, sets accepted: Healing, Endurance Modification. Animation: the old Moment of Glory fist pump, Heal Other aura on affected characters

TimeManipulation ChronoShift.png - Tier 3 Power: Sudden Charge. You declare a sudden charge or counterattack. You and your allies gain bonus Accuracy Damage for a short time, and a Movement Speed increase for a longer time. PBAoE buff, Slow recharge, sets accepted: ToHit Buff, Universal Travel. Animation: the Charge emote, Clarity aura on affected characters

Manipulation Intimidate.png - Tier 4 Power: Demoralise. You demoralise a single target, causing them to shake helplessly in Fear. In addition, their Accuracy Recharge are significantly reduced. Single-Target Fear & Debuff, Fast recharge, sets accepted: Fear, ToHit Debuff & Accurate ToHit Debuff. Animation: Intimidate from Presence, same VFX as any of the Dark Fear powers.

Leadership Defense.png - Tier 5 Power: Superior Maneuvers. When the time is right, your spring your contingencies. When activated, you grant yourself and allies a powerful Defence (All) buff. Afterwards, you continue to flow and adapt to the battle, providing a moderate Defence (All) buff to any allies nearby. Toggle PBAoE buff, initial high buff, tapering off and de-toggling after 1 minute, Long cooldown, sets accepted: Defence. Animation: Maneuvers from Leadership but with a more flashy SFX.

RadiationBurst Irradiate.png - Tier 6 Power: Ambush. The element of surprise can tip the scales of any battle. You place yourself and your allies into Stealth, becoming undetectable unless at close range and able to avoid AoE's with a large Defence (AoE) competent. The first attack launched from Ambush triggers a double-hit and a low magnitude Fear effect. Afterwards, affected allies have their Accuracy Damage increased by a small amount for 1 minute. PBAoE buff, Very Long recharge, sets accepted: Defense, Fear & ToHit Buff. Animation: Accelerate Metabolism, it's a stealth effect.

MentalControl Confuse.png - Tier 7 Power: Mind Games. You can turn an enemies doubts against them, sowing discord amongst their ranks. A contagious Confusion power with a short area of effect. Targeted AoE Confusion power, Long recharge, sets accepted: Confuse. Animation: Clarity from Sonic Resonance

DarkMiasma HowlingTwilight.png - Tier 8 Power: Last Stand. You can still snatch victory away from the jaws of defeat. You bring back allies nearby from the brink of defeat, restoring them to full health & half endurance. They are also Untouchable for 15 seconds. Targeted AoE Revive, Very Long recharge, sets accepted: Healing, Endurance Modification. Animations: Roman's yell CC resist buff

Leadership Vengence.png - Tier 9 Power: Martyrdom. Your defeat is all according to plan. When defeated, you may activate this power to give all of your allies a powerful Defence (All) Accuracy buff. AoE Buff, Very Long recharge, sets accepted: Defence, ToHit Buff. Animation: VFX on allies is Vengeance.

I came up with this in like, less than an hour, feel free to tear it apart 🙂

• Like 8

Oh? You like City of Heroes?

Name every player character.

I'll be waiting in my PMs.

11 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

I also think this set would be a good candidate for a knockdown patch in the style of Earthquake or Ice Slick. Liquefy (Sonic Resonance) provides a good suitable graphic. To make it interesting, you could make it a knock up patch. Nothing like that currently exists in game. It would be like a knockdown patch but instead launch enemies higher.

Great idea! I really wanted to make a KU patch, sort of combo Earthquake and Volcanic Gasses but couldn't figure out how to do it eco-friendly. I've never used Liquify so didn't know it was there!

What would be super sweet is if it could be a bunch of Force Punches hitting foes in an targeted AoE for the same duration as Bonfire.

1 hour ago, AerialAssault said:

Advanced Tactics - Support Set - Defender Primary, Controller/Corruptor/Mastermind Secondary

Your superhuman grasp on tactics allows you to manipulate foes into leaving openings and driving your allies to exploit those advantages. Your knowledge goes beyond a mere academic study; you can visualise fights and execute plans faster than any ordinary tactician. You support your team by enhancing their offensive potential and giving them forewarning of enemy attacks.

Advanced Tactics' mechanic is Co-ordination. Co-ordination is applied in two ways: by attacking enemies affected by Advanced Tactics' debuffs, or by receiving it's buffs. Co-ordination is a buff that can only be granted once, further applications only refresh it's duration. It has a short, ~5-15 second duration, but it is a short range, low strength PBAoE Defense (Melee, Ranged & AoE) buff. The PBAoE element can overlap, like Phalanx Fighting from Shield Defence.

---

I came up with this in like, less than an hour, feel free to tear it apart 🙂

I like it! The option of having a natural themed support set that doesn't rely on weapons or gadgets is an interesting idea!

I'd perhaps take a few notes from VEAT's book and have superior versions of Tactics and Assualt too, but other than that, looking good!

• Like 2

Okay, so, this one is a bit of a stretch, especially considering it can cause serious problems with weapon redraw/animations, but... here's a new blaster secondary.

This powerset is a smashing/lethal set based around Broad Sword, Battle Axe and War Mace animations. All three powersets have been rolled into one (including weapon customization) since making 3 separate ones would be exhausting and impractical. It's designed to be somewhat alike to Martial Combat, with a few variations.

Weapon Combat

MartialManipulation KiPush.png - Stagger: Single target knockback/repel, same animation as Pendulum/Slice/Crowd Control. Deal little damage but has high mez potential like Ki Push

BattleAxe Chop.png - Strike: Renamed version of Beheader/Slash/Bash, makes for a good opening melee power

Sword BuildUp.png - Build Up: Standard build up power

MartialManipulation BurstofSpeed.png - Battle Charge: Identical power to Burst of Speed, though instead uses the 'Assassin's Slash' animation.

Sword Parry.png - Deflect: Identical power to Parry, except this power also grants a substantial boost to recovery and a big chunk of absorb

BattleAxe WhirlingAxe.png - Whirl: Renamed version of Whirling Axe/Sword/Mace, a traditional AoE seen in most manipulation sets.

Manipulation Provoke.png - Challenge: This power taunts a single target while inflicting fear on those around it, creating a sort of one-on-one challenge.

BattleAxe Swoop.png - Punish: Renamed version of Swoop/Disembowel/Jawbreaker, a good final melee power with a bit of bonuz mez in the form of knockup

Fitness Quick.png - Athleticism: Autopower that increases movement speed and recharge. Not unlike Trick Archery/Time Manipulation

As a note, I wouldn't be against the idea for a set for each weapon type, or perhaps one for smashing and one for lethal, but considering they would be quite similar I went for the Titan Weapons route of simply dividing between both damage types.

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Like 3