The Mavericks (Rogue/Vigilante RP SG)

Moka

lAyI4ct.png

The Mavericks are a Rogues' Guild that hide out in Port Oakes in the Rogue Isles. They do have connections in Paragon, too, however. While one of the purposes of the group may be to make money, the other is to look good doing it! How is that? The Mavericks double as a vigilante task force that target corrupt superheroes, corporations, fascists, and other such people. In a sense, they're a guild of violent Robin Hoods who are ready to leave their mark in Etoile and Paragon and make sure people know the name.

The Mavericks are lead by Richter, or "Helmet", a mysterious sword-toting vigilante from somewhere unknown. He's been joined by like-minded individuals who want to free the oppressed and make money doing it.  The SG will have an ongoing storyline, on top of its side stories. However, anyone is fit to prepare a story for the Mavericks or offer them a job! 

If you wish to get in contact with me about joining the group or just RPing with them, hit me up with a PM either here or message me on discord @ Moka#6341. You can also contact me at @Moka in game. 

Let's steal back the world!

The group is on Everlasting! 

Edited by Moka