Help sought for a "Belmont Build"

biostem

So I'm kind of in the doldrums regarding new characters to create & play, but am a long time fan of the Castlevania series, (mainly Symphony of the night through the GBA and DS games).  I  have no intention of making a petless mastermind just for the whip attacks, so if I go that route, I'd include the pets as either bound servants or some other sort of magical summoning.  What sort of AT or power combinations would you folks suggest?  I was thinking I could color poison white or bluish to reflect extensive use of holy water, or maybe do staff fighting to go the route of someone akin to Eric Lecarde from Bloodlines, using a spear.  Your thoughts?  Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

• 3 months later
On 12/28/2019 at 7:16 PM, biostem said:

So I'm kind of in the doldrums regarding new characters to create & play, but am a long time fan of the Castlevania series, (mainly Symphony of the night through the GBA and DS games).  I  have no intention of making a petless mastermind just for the whip attacks, so if I go that route, I'd include the pets as either bound servants or some other sort of magical summoning.  What sort of AT or power combinations would you folks suggest?  I was thinking I could color poison white or bluish to reflect extensive use of holy water, or maybe do staff fighting to go the route of someone akin to Eric Lecarde from Bloodlines, using a spear.  Your thoughts?  Thanks for reading!

I don't know how you'd do a Belmont, but there are plenty of options for Sypha, Soma, or Alucard. Sypha I'd do ice controller or maybe blaster. Soma/Alucard pick a weapon set and then probably dark armor and fire epic. But you could definitely make other powers work with the concept, even shield for example.