GM Widower

Report Typos Here!

In the mission 'Defeat all villains in warehouse' given by Long Jack (You've got to stop them from raising that bridge!), the boss's name has 'Archon' doubled:

[NPC] Archon Archon Morricone: We will cut Striga Isle in two!
[NPC] Archon Archon Morricone: Stop Mistress Blackstar!

Archon Archon Morricone snarled, 'Just you wait, little hero. The Council has big plans in store for your precious city!'

Edited by mechahamham
additional information

Could be all Catch 22, like Major Major!

• Like 1

AE Arcs: Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) | Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374)

Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210)

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) | Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642)* | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104)* | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489)*

*Praetorian.

Provost Marchand, New Praetorians, Arc 2 - text to click to accept mission:

'We're on it.  Tell me where one of the hotspots are.'

should be

'We're on it.  Tell me where one of the hotspots is.'

It's just one hotspot the player character is requesting.  Verb should agree with the subject of the sentence, not the object of the preposition.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, GM Widower said:

Feel free to post all the typos you find in game here. Please try to avoid duplicate reports. No, this is not serious enough to get you Bug Hunter.

In titles. Indestructible not ‘able’.

4EE43E90-064D-4893-A1E4-7ACA9E73DD21.jpeg

Provost Marchand, New Praetorians, Arc 2 Finale Debriefing:

'You pulled us through the brink of defeat and even destroyed a War Walker facility.'

should be

'You pulled us from the brink of defeat and even destroyed a War Walker facility.'

Provost Marchand, New Praetorians, Arc 3, Defeat Maestro - if you don't complete objectives before Pendragon is defeated he says:

'My apologies, but Nosferatu has bested me.'

but he was fighting Maestro, so it should be

'My apologies, but Maestro has bested me.'

Edited by Cinnder
typo

I think this is one of those lines nearby NPCs say when you've completed a mission/arc recently. I assume it's related to the Fat Cat City arc from Basse Croupier in St. Martial. I was running that for Ouroboros badges. I was standing in the Golden Giza near Hard Luck when I spotted the NPC chat.

[NPC] Pasquale: I saw this guy partying with the Carnival who looked like that troublemaker politician from the mainland. Maybe he's got an evi

Looks like the text is truncated.

Angus McQueen, Division: Line arc, end of arc debriefing:

'She worried that if the Restructurists could restore contact with the Rikti home Earth, they would likely be given free reign to continue on Earth until they achieve victory.'

should be

'She worried that if the Restructurists could restore contact with the Rikti home Earth, they would likely be given free rein to continue on Earth until they achieve victory.'

The expression doesn't have to do with royal rule; it's from horse-riding.

Angus McQueen, Catch a hostile infiltrator in the Rikti before he can return to the Council, mish briefing:

'However, I was never able to act against him without loosing my own cover.'

should be

'However, I was never able to act against him without losing my own cover.'