Report Typos Here!

Widower

In the final "go through the rift enclosure" mission from Praetoria when entering the Rogue Isles, Viridian says:

First, the title of 'Destined One'. I've put your name into the list that Kalinda has. Not a real difficult thing for me to accomplish, as you may imagine. Being a Destined One within the Rogue Isles will grant you certain priveleges and also a certain air of power. Some in Arachnos will respect you for it, though most will still be willing to bash your head in.

In the Lars Hansen arc during the mission "Defeat Base Commander and His Men." after you defeat the base commander you get a message on the Awards channel that says "After defeating Archon Parson, you found a note in your pocket."

I guess it should read "...found a note in *his* pocket?"

Lars Hensen arc_Defeat Base Commander.jpg

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

On 2/17/2020 at 8:27 PM, SpookTheHerd said:

Keep finding more of these generic ID's for things coming up (and haven't noticed any corrections to previous ones!)
This one's all over the Hess TF text, or should I say the P3149535802 task force. I THINK it should just be his name, right?

HessIsAMess.jpg

Confirmed!  Same happened to me!

@Super Whatsit

In the "Investigate the Tsoo" mission from Heather Townsend (Ouro 22.07), my conversation on entry to the mission was with "Hua Tov". The clue I received from the conversation states "You were able to end things peacefully with Huab Tals..." The names don't match.

The mission goals partway through the mission also show as "One item to search for information, ???, Defeat the head of the Tsoo safehouse".

Edited by srmalloy
additional information

IIrc you get this one at the end of the first arc of Mr G (primal) - "finding who who go after" -> who to go.

Also, i don't know if this is intended but all of Neuron's dialog texts are between quotes.

mrg_text.thumb.png.1ae1a27ec997054aba575105bf41e419.png

Imperial Responsibility part 4 (2nd mission briefing.)  "Organization" is misspelled.

Imperial Responsibility part 4 mission 2 misspelling.jpg

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

I was hanging out in Bloody Bay and I clicked the "i" next to "Shiva Strike!" in my Nav window.  This popup popped up with a typo in the last sentence.

Shiva Strike error.jpg

@Super Whatsit

Shadowstar's mission: Rescue Altered Umbra, the other half of Shadowcatcher

Clue: A strangely inscribed crystal

"This inscribed crystal has a single point of light deep within it's perfectly carved surface."

it's → its

I was looking over the different levels of boosts for the Alpha incarnate slot, and I noticed that the description of the Vigor Total Core Revamp states "For all powers, increases Healing by 45% and Accuracy Duration by 33%."

I wasn't aware that Accuracy had a duration to increase.