Report Typos Here!

Widower

In "operation skyhook", Lt. Chalmers says:

There's an operation we would like to perform, a heist of sorts. In order to do it properly we have to throw the trail off of ourselves, and keep the victim guessing who the real culprit is. Now, that would entail pinning the blame on another, and while I can't tell you who we'd be stealing from or what we'd be taking until you agree, I can tell you that Wyvern would be the targets of the frame-up. You've shown that your capable, and that you can finish contracts you start. Both useful qualities for this, so I'm offering the job to you. Tell me if you're interested.

"your capable" should be "you're capable".

21 minutes ago, wijnen said:

In "operation skyhook", Lt. Chalmers says:

There's an operation we would like to perform, a heist of sorts. In order to do it properly we have to throw the trail off of ourselves, and keep the victim guessing who the real culprit is. Now, that would entail pinning the blame on another, and while I can't tell you who we'd be stealing from or what we'd be taking until you agree, I can tell you that Wyvern would be the targets of the frame-up. You've shown that your capable, and that you can finish contracts you start. Both useful qualities for this, so I'm offering the job to you. Tell me if you're interested.

"your capable" should be "you're capable".

And at the end of that same mission, the kidnapped guy says:

image.png.febbedaa9c5a8db9acfb011afd48b460.png

"you're powers" should be "your powers".

And immediately after, when turning it in, Chalmers says:

image.png.a5701ef6c51213d8779ff16993c18653.png

That first "You" should be "Your".

Edited by wijnen
Yet another typo in this mission.

Mission: Stop villains' leader, his men

Issue: Clicking on some of the glowies gives this:

This crate's full of Superidyne. You tag it as evidence.

Should be:

This crate is full of Superadyne. You tag it as evidence.

Also other actions are missing a period at the end of the sentence:

You begin to search the drug lab

You have searched the drug lab

You didn't find anything useful

All of those need a period.

In the "Kidnap Councilman Wenkler" mission from Basse Croupier, when you approach Wenkler he says "Councilman Wenkler: See! It's [PLAYERNAME]! He's come for me!" regardless of the player character's gender.

In the "Send the Family a message" mission from Mr. G (primal), at the end when you approach Vitto, there is the same error (but only for one of the third person pronouns in the sentence).  "[NPC] Vitto Marcone: [PLAYERNAME] thinks he can take the Family on our turf, huh? Well, we'll show her a thing or two."

Edited by betsumei
Adding another typo

Though their skills are minimal in comparison to those of their leaders, Cabal Adepts have learned to summon hot lightening into their fists. After centuries of training for this feat, many Adepts are shocked to find that it is actually quite painful. Of course, after so many years spent battling the Red Caps, pain is nothing they can't handle.

Should be lightning.

Is this a typo, poor wording, or am I misunderstanding something.  During Aaron Walker's arc in Neutropolis, if you bring Jim Donner to Noble Savage, Savage gets his memories back, but recalls Neuron's words a little strangely...

"...dump him, tell no one that James Noble is dead..."

This line seemingly contradicts the story which set up that James Noble was killed in action in his duties for the PPD and all of Praetoria is well aware, including a monumental memorial service held in his honor.  Which is it Neuron?

970202533_NobleSavageText.PNG.5bfdb8116186a9a78015d0d0fec09383.PNG

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

In Dark Watcher (Praetoria)'s mission to rescue a captive Longbow soldier from the PPD, the PPD Sergeant guarding him has placeholder text for a description.  Other Sergeants in the world don't have placeholder text, so this one seems to be an anomaly.

769943819_PPDSeargeant.PNG.8283328d2c2c4dcd61d85d22f54e6b98.PNG

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Not really a typo but The Mastermind Inherent (Supremacy) description in game reads 

A good Mastermind knows how to manage their Henchmen. The Mastermind imparts a bonus to their Henchmen's Accuracy and Damage only if they are nearby and not Phased or otherwise can only use Self Only powers. Additionally, your Henchmen within range in Defensive mode will share damage with the Mastermind, with damage being divided evenly between the Mastermind and each one of his Henchmen in range.

However, the damage in Bodyguard mode is not divided evenly as the Mastermind takes 2 parts while each pet in range takes 1 part of the total damage. 

• Thanks 1