Report Typos Here!

Widower

Mender Ramiel, Finale: The Powers that Be, mission briefing:

'I bring this to your attention because we do not know if this time irregularities that we are seeing are around the Well, or are from those who are interfering with the past of Cimerora.' 

should be

'I bring this to your attention because we do not know if these time irregularities that we are seeing are around the Well, or are from those who are interfering with the past of Cimerora.' 

Who Will Die Episode 7, Speak to Lady Grey:

'Excellent. The entire eyes of the world are you on'

should be

'Excellent. The eyes of the entire world are on you'

[How is it that I've done this mission dozens of times and am just now noticing this?]

857044064_MissionClue.jpg.6f7b0ebb465cc293e9b10d9d5f65849f.jpg

This is the clue text for the completion of the Defeat Jenkins, Get List mission.  It should either be a period after list, or a semicolon.  The use of a comma to join two separate ideas is incorrect.  A semicolon would be most correct here as the sentences are closely related.

It's not really a typo per se, but it seems to me that some of the dialog doesn't really fit the NPCs saying it. From the "Save hacker from Tsoo" mission:

[NPC] Tiger Enforcer: We gotta find this joker.
[NPC] Dragon Enforcer: When we do, he'll be sorry.

"Gotta" sounds more 'western street punk' than Oriental, and all of it together feels off. Of course, if this is all being pulled from random dialog files shared with different villain groups, there isn't much that can be done.

SSA Pandora's Box, Heldenjaeger, Save City Hall:

If you try to enter City Hall you get a pop-up saying 'You must defeat the Circle of Thorns before entering City Hall.'

I expect this is from a different mission that uses this map, but in this case there are no CoT involved.

12 hours ago, Cinnder said:

If you try to enter City Hall you get a pop-up saying 'You must defeat the Circle of Thorns before entering City Hall.'

I expect this is from a different mission that uses this map, but in this case there are no CoT involved.

If it's the map that is basically the center AP plaza, that's also used for the Positron 1 TF, where you do have to clear out a bunch of CoT spawns before you can click on the door, so it may be a re-use from there that didn't get caught.

In quite a few of the missions against the Council, it appears that the determination of the mission boss' rank in the Council is being generated more than once -- once for the mission definition, and once for the NPC name. When this happens, you'll wind up with a mission where the mission text tells you to defeat, say, "Archon Archon bossname" -- I have one from Lorenzo DiCosta, "Defeat Archon Archon Ippolita and his crew". It's only the mission bosses, and is any doubling of 'Archon' and 'Adjutant' -- 'Archon Archon', 'Adjutant Archon'. 'Archon Adjutant', or 'Adjutant Adjutant'.

Seen in Kings Row:

[NPC] Skulls Girlfriend: You give me good reason why I should stay.
[NPC] Gravedigger Slugger: Whaaat??

The Skulls Girlfriend dialog doesn't read right; it sounds as if it should be "You give me one good reason why I should stay."

3 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Seen in Kings Row:

[NPC] Skulls Girlfriend: You give me good reason why I should stay.
[NPC] Gravedigger Slugger: Whaaat??

The Skulls Girlfriend dialog doesn't read right; it sounds as if it should be "You give me one good reason why I should stay."

The Skulls is a Slavic gang, and Slavic languages don't have articles like "the" and "a". That's probably the reason for the missing "one" here.

On 11/30/2021 at 2:25 PM, Sejanus said:

Father Time has some chat errors.

father time bug.png

This happens because he's not supposed to introduce new contacts.  He doesn't have proper dialogue to tell you to meet someone else.  "None" is a placeholder.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Willy Wheeler, There's a Sucker Born Every Minute, Capture McKnight:

Gender pronoun error.  Although I'm playing a female widow, a random Arachnos mob said, 'Keep an eye out for <character name> as well. He's the one who helped McKnight escape in the first place.'

For Tina Mac, the pre-GR Praetorian arc has a Carnie warehouse mission. In the mission intro it states something about "A tinny version" of a song. In the post-GR version, the same mission has the intro of "A tiny version" and I'm pretty sure Carnies don't care about data compression sizes.

Searched the thread (didn't read 38 pages, just used the search) and saw no mention of this:

image.png.5b16e51804493cd9b81b4da6bcdf4276.png

When we fight the last boss(es) of Positron part 1. Should be Simulacrum.