Report Typos Here!

GM Widower

So... not sure if these count as "typos" but they are certainly text that needs correcting...

The lists generated by:

/cmdlist

/window_names

/option_list

Also the list of slash commands found in the Help Window--> User--> Slash Commands looks like it's 20 years old with many obsolete commands. I'd guess the whole help window should probably be reviewed.

This might seem like a lot of work, but I've already done most of it (not the Help Window though). Check out the pages for those commands at the Wiki. All the info is there.  I am still working on the slash commands at the wiki, but I should be done in less than a week.

Some decisions need to be made, such as how complete do you want these generated lists to be? Personally, I would include ALL the working window names. Options... just copy the options.txt file, basically. Slash commands... might need a little more thought and decision making. I can give you the cmdlist with obsolete commands removed, or I can give you the working commands in the cmdlist and other cherry-picked commands that are worthy and useful, or I can just give you a complete listing of all known working commands. 

It's really up to you and how much thought you want to put into it all. Frankly, if you update these lists with any of the information I have, they would be greatly improved... whether they're complete or not.

Lastly, I can help out in a couple different ways. If you want, I can send you the lists that I have in the format you prefer. Then you can just copy and paste. Or, I can send you a list of items that are no longer available or new items not found in the lists.   Whatever is easier. 🙂

From Intro to Maxwell Christopher mission 7.3.1 "Get the Doomsday Device!"

It should say " All that's left....."

208191192_MaxwellChristopher.JPG.c27f983a29897b78066b4292e8b2ffc3.JPG

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

While selecting the Ice Melee set for stalker, the description for assassin's ice sword claims that the power is part of some dual blades combos - "This power is needed... combination attacks." 

image.thumb.png.112a21e51be5e9a4633a0ee97c472830.png

Maria Jenkins : Take Down Nightstar   -   with not wiht

1725610826_MariatakedownNightstar.JPG.c7e1de3346e7803184c1edfd4f7dbea1.JPG

Marine X

Operative Wellman, Break prisoners out of the Zig, Nexus 99 (NPC character info):

'Nexus 99 is a scientist who development a method of tapping into an alternate dimension power source and using it as a weapon.'

should be

'Nexus 99 is a scientist who developed a method of tapping into an alternate dimension power source and using it as a weapon.'

Tina Macintyre: Anti-Matter Collision / The Instant Army

I believe it is supposed to be "You've grown accustomed to the smell and the TINGLE of portal activity..."

1742512436_TinaAnti-MatterCollision.JPG.291447f1579465e832085cd12f48b4e1.JPG

Marine X

When creating a new character Tanker with Stone Melee, all the melee powers have no damage without Fiery Embrace.

Seismic Smash:

15.86 fire damage on target

Only using Fiery Embrace

35.24 smashing damage on target

Only using Fiery Embrace

4.00 magnitude hold for 6.40s on target

Only using Fiery Embrace

This also affects Brute Stone Melee and Scrapper Stone Melee.

Edited by kawless
Found more

Arc: Envoy of Shadows (Cadao Kestrel)

Clue: Of Hequat and the Mu

" At her command they attacked our peaceful Oranbega on a spring day, sewing ruin on our city and bringing war to us after it had become forgotten in our lands."

Unless the Mu came to do needlepoint, they'd be sowing ruin.

• Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.