Report Typos Here!

GM Widower

When you finish the Paths of the Dark arc from Colleen Nelson, she says:

" I'm sure you've noted the similarities between Requiem and Arakahn's powers. If I've learned one thing in this business, it's not to trust coincidences."

Should be:

" I'm sure you've noted the similarities between Requiem and Arakhn's powers. If I've learned one thing in this business, it's not to trust coincidences."

Clue from the Revenant Hero Project arc. Clue is called Project: Locke.

"The file goes into great detail about Project: Locke. Locke seems to be a radical transgenic cloning procedure that allows new DNA to be inserted modularly into a DNA template. The earliest work on the project required a new clone for each change, but later developments used advanced retro-viruses to add new DNA to a fully-grown 'template' body, allowing the fully formed body body to take on all attributes of the DNA. The document has many hyperlinks in it, referencing a file on another server."

There is 1 too many bodies in that statement.

Montague forgot my name. After I went out of my way to save Percy!

spacer.png

But seriously, seems like it's just missing the tag variable before PlayerName .

This was the greeting for the Travel to Cimerora questline.

edit: D'oh! Seems linke I'm not the only one who noticed.

Edited by drdread

1 hour ago, VeiledOwl said:

the Archon in charge was named 'Archon Archon Foss'.

Most of the Council missions have the potential for this -- I've seen lots of "Archon Archon [name]" or "Adjutant Archon [name]". I think the problem may be that the list of possible Council boss names has some with the rank attached in the list, so that when the server picks a mission boss, they get a rank -- either Adjutant or Archon -- and a random name, which sometimes already has 'Archon' attached, so the rank gets doubled.

Mission from Lorenzo Tate, "Stop villains' leader, his men"

When searching through crates in the warehouse, this message is displayed in the chat box:

"This crate's full of Superidyne. You tag it as evidence."

It misspells "superadine".

After completing the mission, on turn-in Lorenzo Tate says:

"The way you shut down 'Shift' has knocked the drug right off the streets. It seems the Family felt it was a little to hot to move, and now none of the other street gangs are touching the stuff after you took such decisive action. I'll make sure that all of the samples you took go to right people, just in case the Lost find a new distributor."

"To" in the second sentence should be "too".

Edited by RikOz