Report Typos Here!

Widower

running the resistance crusader arc and had this one pop up. "murmor" in the pop-up text should be spelled "murmur". 🙂

image.png.766a630b8284000e9a93076da6b19115.png

• Thanks 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

Found a typo in the quest text response for the Locate the Source of the Disturbance. When speaking with Epoch, there are two options the first option has a grammatical typo. 

"She agreed, but in her mind her knew it couldn't be that easy."  The second her should probably be a she. 

image.png.23d5afa3a09cb7d257b29e011fc015d1.png

• Thanks 1

Mission ID: SL3_CoT_Errand1

Wiki reference: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Mission:Common_-_Hit_the_streets_and_stop_the_Circle_of_Thorns_rituals

Version: Issue 27 Page 7 test server

There are no Circle of Thorns spawns in Boomtown. Steel Canyon is the only other hero zone with 15-19 CoT (Hollows only  to 15), so this could say "Steel Canyon" instead of "Boomtown".

(Condolences to the person in helpchat who was looking for CoT in Boomtown.)

no-circle-in-boomtown.webp

• Thanks 1

Mission: Part Five: The Key to Power

Wiki Link: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Vincent_Ross#Part_Five:_The_Key_to_Power

In the second part of the mission, Learn the Source of True Power, you have to activate tablets for Vincent to stabilize the crystal. When you click on them, they have the wrong info in the System Messages box.
image.png.7b6ee9f2216acef519b1e6112475a657.png

• Thanks 1

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

18 hours ago, BillyMailman said:

In the new plaques for the history badge, the one in South Independence Port mentions "...in 2010 the Green and Yellows lines would be...". "Yellows" should be "Yellow".

Further to this, the Hint Magazine for the plaques in Kings Row is inconsistent:

• The first instance of Kings Row has an apostrophe added, while the other two have it absent.
  • Founders Falls is missing its apostrophe
    • (Why is Founders' Falls possessive while Kings Row isn't? I don't know, but that's how the game treats it)

image.png.7e2c296c6d96127577d662bc68a5cd34.png

flambeaux called me a cog... in recover proton's equipment, second arc of twinshot of course. i was invisible at the time, then when i came back she called me by my correct name.

Sanstitre.png.71bb7ccaf440ba4beeab35da3622b930.png

oops and then she called me another MOB name, when i died and she stuck around killing everything left

Sanstitre.png.eed4be5cf98e4408738c10b2c246bcb9.png

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
added another error same mission

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

Type in Dr. Francois' arc in the mission 'Infiltrate the Air Field'.

Objective: Find cargo ship manifesto

A manifesto is a public declaration of policy.  A MANIFEST is a list of what a cargo ship (or truck) is carrying.

The type appears both in the objective and the clue.

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.