Report Typos Here!

Widower

One more Bicentennial plaque typo. It's the Vietnam War plaque in the NE corner of Atlas Park. At the end of the second paragraph, it mentions '... the costs of war and the U.S involvement.'. It should be 'the U.S. involvement' (missing period after the S in U.S.)

Praetoria Mission "Arrest Resistance in Holon Technologies" from Investigator Whitworth: named boss Tire Iron has the "BOSS_DISPLAYINFO" placeholder for a description.

image.jpeg.e2e448c10d4df30a701dc26a3056d5fb.jpeg

Edited by ZorkNemesis
Correcting my own typo...
  • Thanks 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

One on the new Zookeeper Omega badge from Advanced LGTF.

Spoiler

"Rikti Monkey Vultures" is double-pluralised to "Rikti Monkeys Vultures"

image.png.2cb9d415dcdd91b2c2a522936574f80a.png

And another one in the description for Monstrous Aether. The spelling of "fluctuating" is fluctuating!

image.png.77db5de42fb78221a6d38566c446235d.png

Edited by Molubdos
Added another typo.

Sanstitre-1.png.516673c78466634a54041f871d86398a.png

noticed this when i was leveling my arsenal/TA troller... under flashbang power description, it should say "chance to hit" and not "chance ot hit". 🙂

• Thanks 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

Ashely McKnight's Origin of Power arc, in Cap au Diable.

At the very end, Golden Roller's text says that "In and of itself it is literally a moral."  Should be "amoral" there at the end.  (Either that or "amoral" is split between two lines, making it look like two words.)

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, Molubdos said:

Further to this, the Hint Magazine for the plaques in Kings Row is inconsistent:

• The first instance of Kings Row has an apostrophe added, while the other two have it absent.
  • Founders Falls is missing its apostrophe
    • (Why is Founders' Falls possessive while Kings Row isn't? I don't know, but that's how the game treats it)

image.png.7e2c296c6d96127577d662bc68a5cd34.png

Kings Row should not have the apostrophe in the first hint. Kings Row should always be plural, in reference to the group, 'the Kings".

I am running the Oroborus Flashback mission Defeat All Clockwork Leaders, mission contact is Tina Macintyre. While clearing the NPCs the following text errors were noticed: 

image.png.fe6765199f8ac90596caf7db1a7a571c.png

image.png.e31383a3f51427fde15caea7e2c86911.png

image.png.76af4d2f20519a7f553409c893fa4eef.png

image.png.43d013475249a33a79be971d5f04b6b1.png

image.png.dc8b19e319850b15a806651a00980fc3.png

In the final mission of Graham Easton's arc, when you're fighting the students of the final boss guy, Sun Xiong uses incorrect pronouns when referring to the player. My toon was male and did not have any huge or female costumes in alternate slots, but he still used female pronouns for me: 

image.png.2364e27a0a48a32865d3484ec8999e31.png

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

Random passer by in the street said:  [NPC] Kym: Those Nemesis soldiers can try and try, put they'll never put one over on....

That first "put" should be "but"

• Thanks 1

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

In the 1st Mission text for Orpheus ('Investigate haunted warehouse' 4th Striga Rogue Arc contact), In the first sentence of the second paragraph it says 

"It is strange that the ghosts are lingering in this warehouse instead of seeking for you, the accursed one."

It seems it should either say "Instead of looking for you", or "instead of seeking you".

Thanks,

- Vagabond

Here's a tricky one... from the GOLD SIDE INVENTION mission chain.
The code at the bottom is an alphabet cipher -2 characters... so each letter is 2 letters before in the alphabet.

DG*CNGTV = BE*ALERT

DG*YCT = BE*WAR <----- should this be BE WARY (DG*YCTA)? BE AWARE (DG*CYCTG)? BE WAR is somewhat meaningless.

DGNKGXG*PQVJKPI = BELIEVE*NOTHING

image.thumb.png.bc891fe47660d1972f8a73ca80928df2.png

Edited by Herotu

Two Exploration missions in Skyway City have some typos.

"While you find access the to their transportation network[...]" (move the back one word?)

image.png.bc4e00328e3f36492d4119da6e7ef37e.png

"After turning the map over, [you] notice a small destination[...]"

image.png.619f27dc92a1e0e2a4bc0cad985a6763.png

In the mission 'Rescue Coldwell heirs' from the arc, 'The Scroll of Tielekku' given by contact Laura Brunetti. The clues are awarded normally from the hostages, Duncan Silver and Debbie Coldwell, but the mission objectives may be mixed up between them.
image.png.cfac277dea6113e0cfc56e1972f8a3c8.png

Mission from Interrogator Kang (mission name shown in screenshot) he says "Luckily your provided us with ....".  
I think it should either be "you" instead of "your", or maybe "your heroics" or "your actions".

Typo.png