Optimal Farm Composition

Argent Aegis

I know that there are numerous farms out there, but they are all set to run by level 50+.  I am up and climbing there, but also like to earn the inf and experience content, so I wanted to create my own S/L farm based on my current level -1 for when I want to exemp, earn some $, and practice play techniques and powers. 

Right now @ lvl 40, I'm running +0/+8 using custom enemies and pulling maybe 80-90K inf/minute before drops/sales.  This I'm sure is low by normal optimized farms, but well my main toon is not a farm build and probably will not be given that I run content as well.   Just want to have some fun, but also run efficiently with my time.

What is the best mix of enemies that will net the best gain?  I am primarily seeing an average group of 2 bosses,  3-4 Lt's, and the rest minions.  I have three ambushes set at medium difficulty and no EB's yet.  My map is the unique collapsed tunnel.   I like this map for pacing and cover to control mob swarms when I need it.  Should I add EB's?  Should I go like @ Brigg's $ farm and set up almost all EB's?  More/less bosses? Are there nerfs that I need to be aware of?  I am just getting into AE now and did not do much with it even in the Live days, so I am really need some insight from people here. 

As always, I appreciate this community for all the support and advice I see in game and on the forum.

Thanks.

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

XP scales with level and rank faster than HP does.

That is to say: a lieutenant will be worth more than a minion in "experience per damage point" (EPD?), a boss will be worth more than a lieutenant in EPD, a +2 boss will be worth more than a +1 boss in EPD.

I *think* this breaks down with elite bosses, unless you run your farm at a very low level so HP scaling doesn't kick in too hard yet.

So generally speaking, you want as many bosses as possible, and you want to raise the reputation as high as you can handle. Before incarnates this is usually +3/x8, and every ambush/patrol set on Hard. You probably don't want to fight +4s before the level shift, because the purple patch kicks in hard.

• Like 1