All Ice Team

oedipus_tex

23 minutes ago, GM Arcanum said:

Can I just say - I lOVE  this! I'm a big fan of my Ice/Cold Dom Controller. Such a fun set!

Take pictures so we can all see how it went! 😄

I'm planning to make a video. 🙂 

If we have more than 8 we will figure out a plan. Maybe league street sweeping? Haha. 

I am game for 9PM EST on Everlasting.  Might have to change Ice Gold to something other then /Time though.

I play where my toons are... and they are everywhere.  But Everlasting is my current main home.  Come on by my base GOLD-11404.  And, yes, most of my toons start Gold Side (Bold Side)!
If you want to make a fortune of Inf in City of Heroes, watch my guide on the Auction House.
Or come on by and visit my Discord.

I run my theme groups there and chat with Twitch viewers in voice there.
And lastly, come see my on Twitch.  City of Heroes is my main game!

I am going all in on ice with an Ice/Ice dominator named 'Arctic Ant'. I am not in love with the costume but I think it is a decent start. I spent some more time at Icon and have come up with a costume I like a lot better (lower). I hope I can make it, as noted Fridays are generally bad times for me.

arctic_ant.jpg

arctic_ant2.jpg

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, ThrillMill said:

So it's confirmed? 9pm EST on Everlasting? Did we have a meeting spot in place? 

FWIW: Was gonna roll with an Ice/Savage. 

Let's plan to meet in Atlas Park. We'll do a Death from Below (maybe 2) to get us started. Then for any who can stay do Positron 1, which will be the first real test of our abilities.

I'm hoping to have close to 8 participants total. If we go over that, we'll split the teams or form a league. 

8 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

Let's plan to meet in Atlas Park. We'll do a Death from Below (maybe 2) to get us started. Then for any who can stay do Positron 1, which will be the first real test of our abilities.

I'm hoping to have close to 8 participants total. If we go over that, we'll split the teams or form a league. 

Excellent :)

I went with Ice/Kin .... I figured SB would be appreciated .... unless /Dark is appreciated more.

~C

25 minutes ago, Rhaethe said:

Excellent 🙂

I went with Ice/Kin .... I figured SB would be appreciated .... unless /Dark is appreciated more.

~C

Gosh, having Fade and Farsight on a team together would be great!

I play where my toons are... and they are everywhere.  But Everlasting is my current main home.  Come on by my base GOLD-11404.  And, yes, most of my toons start Gold Side (Bold Side)!
If you want to make a fortune of Inf in City of Heroes, watch my guide on the Auction House.

From what I see we have:

-Canoe (Cont) /ForceField

-Rhaethe (Cont) /Kin or /Dark
-Dahle (Cont) /Time
-roleki (Cont) /Traps or /Rad
-AboveTheChemist (Dom) /Ice
-ThrillMill (Dom) /Savage
-oedipus_tex (Dom) /Thorny

I'd love to get in on a theme team.

Global @Vibal Magus. I'll pop over this evening and see if you've still got space.

Edit: Are we thinking soft control to make use of the confuse? If so I'll probably go /traps

Edited by vibal

I would think we would be focusing on Immobs to at least have the option of the confuse doing work, I don't plan on taking the STHold because of the confuse.

Are we going to just use ingame chat or a discord?

Edited by Dahle

Our first outting was a success! We did 2 Death from Belows followed by Positron 1. One team member dropped so we ended up doing the Task Force with 7 instead of 8.

Also, we felt Posi 1 was too easy, so we turned up the diff by +1. 🙂

I took some videos from the Posi 1 action for your viewing pleasure. 

Thanks to all who came!  Was a lot of fun.

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Like 4

We forgot a group picture 😭

On 1/6/2020 at 4:22 AM, oedipus_tex said:

This could be the ice cold alternative to that team of green plant lovers.

Wow. Really? Where does that come from?  You are more than welcome to be a green plant lover with us!  And as I said before, I think an all ice troll team would be awesome.  I don't get this, and it makes me sad. :( 

@oedipus_tex Are you doing this again on Friday evening?

Sounds awesome!  I'm gonna try and come but may miss out.