Quest for all ATs level 50 with a full IO and Incarnate build.

Camel

I'm posting this here because I have yet to get a Dominator to 50 on live or Homecoming and I want to change that. As the title states, I'm on a mission to get all ATs to level 50 with a full IO and Incarnate build. Influence is not an issue, I don't make merely any builds, I go for MAX POWAH!! I was wondering what some of your favorite Dom builds were/builds in general.

Currently have a Blaster, Controller, Defender, Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, Corruptor and Warshade at level 50 and fully kitted out. Has anyone else done this? Was thinking of making a thread where we showcased our favorite builds across all ATs.

Edited by cazden121

Plant/Psi/Ice is probably the most powerful overall Dominator build.  Seeds (use the purple proc) and Carrion Creepers (with 5 damage procs) are just ludicrously powerful and make absolute mincemeat out of mobs.  Procced out creepers can take out whole spawns of +4/x8 in pretty reasonable time almost all by itself, which sounds like an exaggeration but I swear is true.  Meanwhile /Psi gets you Drain Psyche which gives you the two tools to deal with AVs that Dominators generally lack: sustain and debuff.  Ice Mastery gets you Sleet which is a super strong res debuff that can also take an additional 2 -res procs and some more AoE in Ice Storm.

Personally, I don't spend much time soloing AVs and my initial character concept - 11 years ago - was plant/fire/fire, before I really knew about IOs and DPA and all that good stuff.  I'm happy to hold a torch for plant/fire/fire which is an absolute f-ing monster on its own as you have the ridiculous AoE and control of Plant and the nutty single target damage of Fiery Assault, thanks to Blaze and Blazing Bolt.  Compared to Plant/Psi/Ice it will chew through regular bosses and maybe EBs faster but the build kind of hits a wall against AVs. 

My build is below.  It's probably not quite optimal since I should really be taking Fire Blast, and Fire Breath is not a great power, but I kind of like incinerate and it's literally the only place where I can slot Hecatomb.  (I don't know how great the pet is, since I skipped it for concept reasons)

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Blightfire (Live): Level 50 Mutation Dominator
Primary Power Set: Plant Control
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Assault
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Fire Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(5), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(7), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(7)
Level 1: Flares -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 2: Incinerate -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(9), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Hct-Dam%(11)
Level 4: Roots -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(17), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(19), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(21)
Level 6: Fire Breath -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(23), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(23), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), PstBls-Dam%(25)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(27), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(27), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(29), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(29), CrcPrs-Conf%(31)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 12: Super Speed -- Run-I(A)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Embrace of Fire -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 18: Vines -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(33), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33)
Level 20: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39)
Level 22: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(34)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- JvlVll-Dam%(A), PstBls-Dam%(36), Ann-ResDeb%(36), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), TraoftheH-Dam%(37), ImpSwf-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Consume -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(39), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(50)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 32: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(40)
Level 35: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), StnoftheM-Dam%(43), Dcm-Build%(43)
Level 38: Blaze -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(40), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Apc-Dam%(46), GldJvl-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Fire Ball -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(45), PstBls-Dam%(42), JvlVll-Dam%(50)
Level 44: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Rise of the Phoenix -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(36)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-End%(3), PrfShf-EndMod(3)
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon
Level 50: Pyronic Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: Marshal
Level 1: Quick Form
------------

Edited by Machariel

I would +1 for a Plant/Fire - it's a fun build to play and impressed me.

The other build that is meant to be strong is Mind/Psi @Chirikiti has done some nutty things with one. Mind/Psi will be my next Dom... when Chiri shares his build.

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.

I had a fire control/stone assault dom at 50 and she was just NOT clicking with me. Deleted her, recreated her as an Earth/Fire dom and she is now GLORIOUS. Massive lovely control, good aoe and st damage output, hovering in safety while locking the baddies down and laying forth mass burnination. Love her.

44 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I had a fire control/stone assault dom at 50 and she was just NOT clicking with me. Deleted her, recreated her as an Earth/Fire dom and she is now GLORIOUS. Massive lovely control, good aoe and st damage output, hovering in safety while locking the baddies down and laying forth mass burnination. Love her.

Imagines...    ....hover up to a spawn, lock it down, light it on fire, pull out some marshmallows and hum lightly a drifting melody.

• Haha 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

In general, the most powerful secondary is going to be Psy Assault. Not the highest DPS or control, but adds great defensive ability, and it does have the highest effective DPS against AVs/GMs. Other excellent secondaries are Savage for all-around ability and a lot of fun, and Fire for DPS (but pair it with a primary that is good at shutting mobs down... don't go Fire/Fire, heh).

For primary, I think Plant is all around the best, with Mind, Dark, and Electric also bringing different excellent options to the character.

I think that Plant/Sav, Dark/Sav, Ele/Psy, Mind/Psy, and Mind/Fire all have multiple obvious options for concepts and should work well thematically also.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:35 PM, Chirikiti said:

Hey V <waves>....hehe 30% (20?) build/ 70% long experience/practice + observation (true story)

ps Moar Apex!11!!  <--- =p

Chirikiti do you have a build you’re willing to share? Heard good things about yours. 

Edited by Zer0 Hour
Typo

Ended up creating a Plant/Psi/Ice. This is my proposed build! Have not leveled it to 50 yet (surprising, since I normally farm quite a bit) just haven't felt like farming much and am enjoying the pace of the slower grind. So I imagine the build will be tweaked quite a bit. Seeing a lot of power out of Seeds even though it is severely under enhanced currently. Let me know what you think! Definitely not final, will make final adjustments post 50. Psionic Lance is empty as I am putting Experienced Marksman there.

Hero Plan by Hero Hero Designer 2.23

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Secondary Power Set: Psionic Assault
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(42)
Level 1: Psionic Dart -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Roots -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(36), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Rgn-Knock%(37)
Level 4: Mind Probe -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(19), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(19), Hct-Dam%(42)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(7)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(15), CrcPrs-Conf%(17)
Level 10: Mental Blast -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Apc-Acc/Rchg(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Apc-Dam%(15), GldJvl-Dam%(40)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 16: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), HO:Ribo(45)
Level 18: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Drain Psyche -- Acc-I(A), Pnc-Heal(21), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(21), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(27)
Level 22: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(A), JvlVll-Dam%(27), PstBls-Dam%(31), TraoftheH-Dam%(31), ImpSwf-Dam%(31)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), HO:Cyto(45)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 35: Psionic Lance -- Empty(A), Empty(40), Empty(43), Empty(43), Empty(43)
Level 38: Psychic Shockwave -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Sleet -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(42)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(34), Mrc-Rcvry+(36)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(34), PrfShf-End%(34)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

Lots of things I want to change but the build is really tight. Wanted 45% to S/L, achieved that. Hasten is about 5 seconds off of perma before Incarnates, so recharge is high, but could be higher. Would have liked more procs in my Psi attacks, most of them have at least 1, but the more the merrier. a Recharge reduction IO in Sleet would have been ideal, but it only dropped the recharge by 3-4 seconds and I can live with that. Is Ice Storm pretty decent on Doms? For some reason the base damage looks much higher than on any other set, is this a bug in my Hero Designer or is this legitimate? I have zero experience with Ice APP for Doms.

Edited by cazden121

On 1/9/2020 at 1:06 AM, oedipus_tex said:

This depends on how you define "power."

If I had to vote for the character most players consider "powerful" in the largest number of situations, I'd probably go with Plant Control/Psi Assault. 

"power" as in the IOs incorporated into the build. No matter what AT I make or power combos I try to make a version that is incredibly powerful and well slotted to suit my tastes. I typically go for sets, and am not very proc focused. I also have an incredibly offensive approach since I almost always team, so I don't like to be stuck activating powers only for the mob to be dead before said power activates. So far most of my builds have done pretty well! 

12 hours ago, cazden121 said:

Ended up creating a Plant/Psi/Ice. This is my proposed build! Have not leveled it to 50 yet (surprising, since I normally farm quite a bit) just haven't felt like farming much and am enjoying the pace of the slower grind. So I imagine the build will be tweaked quite a bit. Seeing a lot of power out of Seeds even though it is severely under enhanced currently. Let me know what you think! Definitely not final, will make final adjustments post 50. Psionic Lance is empty as I am putting Experienced Marksman there.

Level 50 Magic Dominator

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(42)
Level 2: Roots -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(36), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Rgn-Knock%(37)
Level 4: Mind Probe -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(19), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(19), Hct-Dam%(42)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(9), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(15), CrcPrs-Conf%(17)
Level 10: Mental Blast -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Apc-Acc/Rchg(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Apc-Dam%(15), GldJvl-Dam%(40)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 16: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), HO:Ribo(45)
Level 18: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Drain Psyche -- Acc-I(A), Pnc-Heal(21), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(21), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(27)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(A), JvlVll-Dam%(27), PstBls-Dam%(31), TraoftheH-Dam%(31), ImpSwf-Dam%(31)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), HO:Cyto(45)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 35: Psionic Lance -- Empty(A), Empty(40), Empty(43), Empty(43), Empty(43)
Level 38: Psychic Shockwave -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(34), Mrc-Rcvry+(36)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(34), PrfShf-End%(34)
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
------------

You have slotted for +hp on a couple powers, but with hoarfrost you'll be at cap (even before accolades).

I'd personally have sting of the manticore in the snipe and find an extra slot in seeds for 5% ranged def. Overall power selection seems legit. Some minor adjustments down to preference really if it were me e.g moving one slot from tactics to a def power for kismet. 

Ice storm is a little off on mids compared to ingame stats:

image.png.c1f5aed52a7060758566b65d7e7328be.png

• Thanks 1

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.

12 hours ago, Vea said:

You have slotted for +hp on a couple powers, but with hoarfrost you'll be at cap (even before accolades).

I'd personally have sting of the manticore in the snipe and find an extra slot in seeds for 5% ranged def. Overall power selection seems legit. Some minor adjustments down to preference really if it were me e.g moving one slot from tactics to a def power for kismet. 

Ice storm is a little off on mids compared to ingame stats:

image.png.c1f5aed52a7060758566b65d7e7328be.png

Debating on skipping Ice Storm and instead getting Vengeance for one more LoTG 7.5 and to have 2 slots to play around with. Is Ice Storm worth it? Would I notice a difference in AoE without it? I noticed the HP cap with Hoarfrost on, it's not perma though and I get it so late that the +HP still seems viable, but may consider taking the slot in Tough and putting it elsewhere. Less than 1400 HP didn't sit right with me so I put the UG IO in Tough to patch that up.

Edited by cazden121

Here is my first go at a revision. Got a few more hours in on the Plant/Psi and am getting a better feel for how I want to spec. Turns out I LOVE Carrion Creepers so I wanted to add another proc there. I was noticing a large amount of procs from the chance to build up IO in Tactics, so I dropped Assault since the dmg boost was anemic. Found a way to incorporate most of what I wanted while still keeping Ice Storm. Have not leveled to APP levels but I am almost right there! Here's the revision.

Level 50 Magic Dominator

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(29), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(31), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(31), UnbCns-Dam%(33)
Level 2: Roots -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Rgn-Knock%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46)
Level 4: Mind Probe -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(27), Hct-Dam%(29)
Level 10: Mental Blast -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Apc-Acc/Rchg(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Apc-Dam%(15), GldJvl-Dam%(48)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), Ksm-ToHit+(46)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(40), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(42), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 16: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(A), PstBls-Dam%(34), JvlVll-Dam%(34), TraoftheH-Dam%(36), ImpSwf-Dam%(36), ExpStr-Dam%(36)
Level 28: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 30: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Psionic Lance -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(40)
Level 38: Psychic Shockwave -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(50)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), GldArm-3defTpProc(45)
Level 47: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Ice Storm -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(5)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(3), PrfShf-End%(3)
------------

• Like 1