Unable to spawn AVs solo on my scrapper

Riot Siren

This issue only seems to effect my Scrapper "Aikao" I can get AVs while solo with no issue on all of my other character

Now matter what I do with the difficulty settings I am unable to get AVs to spawn while solo on her.

I have tried:

-Changing the team size, from 1x-8x

- Setting it to EB, entering the missions, resetting and setting it back to AV (I checked it was a EB both times)

- Multiple missions (Maria Jenkins Infernal mission and a AE mission with Romulus that I normaly use for testing builds)

- Logging in and out multiple times.

I reset after each change

With 1 other person teamed with me I am able to spawn a AV but when solo its always a EB.

screenshot_200106-18-29-21.thumb.jpg.2f8f90e223c04f080cec97a168ba4ff5.jpg

Edited by Riot Siren

Fio Rune  FIre/Rad Stalker                                               Unluck AR/Nin Blaster

Riot Siren Bio/Dark Tank                                                      Ria Greenheart Axe/Sheild scrapper

Blue Meteor Em/Rad Scrapper                                             Kaika DB/INVUN Stalker        

Welp its working now, no idea what was going on, I didn't change anything and I tested right before I logged off last night. When I logged on today I was able to get AVs when soloing.

Fio Rune  FIre/Rad Stalker                                               Unluck AR/Nin Blaster

Riot Siren Bio/Dark Tank                                                      Ria Greenheart Axe/Sheild scrapper

Blue Meteor Em/Rad Scrapper                                             Kaika DB/INVUN Stalker