Jump to content
Jimmy

Safe Mode Discontinuation Support - Mac OS X

Recommended Posts

Im more of a Forum watcher than Poster, but I do my best.. The formatting in the PDF was just to keep attention, so I can copy/paste what I have, but when it comes to formatting, adding visual examples, I'm less than a Nub.. I'm the backend troubleshoot guy lol... Any tips or advice, I'd be happy to do.. I repeated this multiple times on various systems, so it's stable and clean... This forum setup is a bit different than the Boards I used to post on.. What do you have in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I meant even if it's just a link to the PDF, something that would be at the top of the thread instead of partway through that people have to dig for.

 

i.e. just create a new topic here (https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/12-help-amp-support/ with the PDF in it, something like Mac OS X Guide for upgrading from Safe Mode, and I'll pin it there so that it's more visible. 😀

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I've installed and updated the HC Beta client.

 

How do I get the Crash Reporter working?

Edited by Williwaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, choake said:

Hello All... I've put together a fairly comprehensive step by step, how to remove our Original Island Rum and CoH installs, how to remove and clean up the homebrew and wine left overs, and provide all the software and steps and terminal commands to have a fully functional and stable 32/64bit running game... AND a side benefit, the BRAND new Mac based HeroDesigner can Truly be opened with a right click open with wine stable... It's very clear plan and step by step.. Hopefully this eases some minds as I DID not want to miss this game again.. 

 

I ran this series on 3 seperate High Sierra computers.. 2 Mid 2011's And Airbook and iMac, both work amazingly.. And a Macbook Pro 2015.... 

 

I'll attack a short 50sec youtube video of me opening up the new mids, with just that a right click... Enjoy, rock out, and Good hunting

 

Cleaning up for 32 64bit AND mac Hero Builder.pdf 590.98 kB · 4 downloads

I'm not a strong Mac person (recent convert from Windows).  I am on a new Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.2 and currently the game is running great.  The only issue I have is with the Macbook overheating and the sound slowing/lagging (only sound lags..not graphics) when there are multiple AOE powers.  Do you think following these steps would resolve the sound issue?  I'm nervous to try, I don't want to break something that's mostly working lol.

Edited by NanoWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NanoWolf said:

I'm not a strong Mac person (recent convert from Windows).  I am on a new Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.2 and currently the game is running great.  The only issue I have is with the Macbook overheating and the sound slowing/lagging (only sound lags..not graphics) when there are multiple AOE powers.  Do you think following these steps would resolve the sound issue?  I'm nervous to try, I don't want to break something that's mostly working lol.

Look into a couple 3rd party programs... The Fan speed, I have issues with b.c the graphics are so demanding TG Pro 2.46 ALSO, the sound issues, I try to never depend on internal speaker, and am always look for sound boosters/ equalizers, so instead of that metallic kind of hollow inner speaker, instead it's robust like a concert or acoustic session, I use Boom 2 is what I use, not too familiar with the upgraded ones.. Also, turning my keyboard back lighting off, and lastly my super secret and very quiet weapon Thermaltake Massive TM 120mm Fans Adjustable Temperature Sensor Other than that, im not sure, those 3 resolved all odd situations like those you're sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mostly play on my PC, but when I play with my hubby I let him use my PC and I use this iMac.

 

Early 2009 iMac

OS X El Capitan

10.11.6

 

Before the August update I could play using the 32-bit option.  After the August update could only run Safe Mode.  After the last update I had to use the safemode manifest and it added Safe Mode back to my list of options.  I can launch and play in Safe Mode now, and I noticed the manifest changed back to original manifest, but I can still play using safemode.

 

I'm a total mac noob.  My workplace gave me this old iMac a few years ago and never used it much till COH Homecoming.  I hope to get the 32 bit version working before Safe Mode goes away for good.

 

Thank everyone for all the support!  Amazing community as always!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 10:42 AM, choake said:

Hello All... I've put together a fairly comprehensive step by step, how to remove our Original Island Rum and CoH installs, how to remove and clean up the homebrew and wine left overs, and provide all the software and steps and terminal commands to have a fully functional and stable 32/64bit running game... AND a side benefit, the BRAND new Mac based HeroDesigner can Truly be opened with a right click open with wine stable... It's very clear plan and step by step.. Hopefully this eases some minds as I DID not want to miss this game again.. 

 

I ran this series on 3 seperate High Sierra computers.. 2 Mid 2011's And Airbook and iMac, both work amazingly.. And a Macbook Pro 2015.... 

 

I'll attack a short 50sec youtube video of me opening up the new mids, with just that a right click... Enjoy, rock out, and Good hunting

 

Cleaning up for 32 64bit AND mac Hero Builder.pdf 590.98 kB · 12 downloads

Thank you for all this.

 

Unfortunately I followed all this but 64-Bit is still greyed out and when I try to run 32-Bit I get an error message with the attached details.

 

On the plus side, Mids Herobuilder works which it never has before!

backtrace_1-11-2020.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things:

 

Can @Garbleor anyone else who is having a similar problem try to locate islandrum.sh somewhere in the coh folder and post the contents? Once again the backtrace points at something wrong with the launch parameters, which seems to indicate an Island Rum issue rather than a game issue, but I haven't had any luck finding out what it's actually launching the game with.

 

Also, an experiment:

  1. Launch Island Rum, let it validate/update, but do not run the game yet
  2. Go into applications/coh or wherever the game is installed
  3. Delete homecoming.exe
  4. Go into the hc-bin32 subfolder and rename cityofheroes.exe to homecoming.exe
  5. Move homecoming.exe out of hc-bin32 and into the top-level COH folder
  6. Try to launch "Homecoming (Safe Mode) the from Island Rum that's still open

This doesn't actually launch safe mode, but launches the new 32-bit client with Island Rum thinking that it's safe mode. Surprisingly, this has actually worked for one person and would confirm that it's a problem with the way Island Rum is launching the new clients. It's not a permanent fix since Island Rum will redownload the original files the next time you run it, but if it works for more people it will help narrow down the problem and what needs to be fixed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Number Six I just tried your idea and it seemed to work. In fact when I logged in the movement of the graphics was much smoother than usual.

 

Do you have any idea where in the coh folder islandrum.sh would be?

It's definitely not in Applications/CoH.app/drive_c/Program Files/coh/ and I've checked the folders inside that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, Williwaw said:

I'll re-post my first impressions of the Wineskin client (I've been using the Cider - aka Legacy or Safe Mode - client until now, and still am at home) and re-ask my question here, then:

 

While I was on vacation, I installed the 64-bit Wine client on a borrowed computer running 10.14.  It worked, but it worked... badly.

 

Changing from fullscreen to windowed mode and back in the new client resizes the screen, which in turn moved all my in-game windows (chat, nav, map, etc) around, and I had to move them back every time I switched resolutions (which I did when I wanted to use other programs). In the old Cider client, going from fullscreen to windowed mode and back scales the screen instead of resizing it, so the in-game windows don't move around.

 

The keymapping was way off as well: the Control key worked the same as in the Cider client, but key combinations involving Option in the Cider client instead use Command in the Wine client, and, more critically, combinations using Command in the Cider client can't be done at all in the Wine client (so I couldn't, for example, combine enhancements, or bring up an info window for a power, or anything else that involves a right-click, since I only had a one-button mouse to work with).

 

(On top of that, trying to zoom in and out was a crapshoot at best.  I could zoom in and out only if I did large sweeping gestures to zoom me out a million miles or all the way into a first-person view, but I couldn't do smaller subtle adjustments to put the camera where I wanted it.  I had similar issues with scrolling in menus and such)

 

All in all, the Wine client feels... looser.  Buggier.  Less stable (in a gameplay sense).  The Cider Client feels like a complete client in its own right; the Wineskin client feels like I'm playing a bad and unfinished emulator.

 

Is there any way to fix these issues in the Wine versions, since the Safe Mode client is not long for this world?  At the very least, how do I change the keys back to what I'm used to? How do people who are playing the 64-bit client on a Mac currently cope with the lack of a right-click, or is there some secret key combination I'm not aware of?

 

On 1/10/2020 at 7:32 PM, Williwaw said:

Okay, I've installed and updated the HC Beta client.

 

How do I get the Crash Reporter working?

 

... anyone?  Answers?  Comments?  Replies of any sort?  To either post?

 

(Incidentally, I found I can run the 32-bit client through Cider with no issues, so I'm not sure at this point why the Cider client needs to be discontinued at all.  Just leave the Safe Mode option on there and let me figure it out)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Williwaw said:

 

 

... anyone?  Answers?  Comments?  Replies of any sort?  To either post?

 

(Incidentally, I found I can run the 32-bit client through Cider with no issues, so I'm not sure at this point why the Cider client needs to be discontinued at all.  Just leave the Safe Mode option on there and let me figure it out)

Here's a few helpful bits of code and programs to get you a LOT more stable... Looks more complex than it is, just wanted to Explain it in detail..

 

BEFORE ANYTHING

Open Terminal( Located in the Utilities folder in applications OR CMD+Shift+U in finder will open the folder as well) Terminal is in there

This command Turns off GateKeeper, making this process run smoother, it's a safety feature which does have it uses,(helps block "unkown developers",  just not helpful in this instance... When the prompt for your password appears, its the one you use to login your computer, or when the screensaver is on, NOT the icloud account one(just to be clear)

sudo spctl --master-disable 

A Few background software essentials for stable gameplay etc...

 

Xquartz 2.7.11

Download and install this, and reboot

 

Next..  .. Run This code in terminal,  it installs command line tools, Homebrew and Wine(helps/runs windows stuff mac can't).. 

xcode-select --/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)”

 

and lastly just to cover all the bases... 


WineBottler-- Read the Info on the 2 download options based on your MacOS Operating system

Wine Stable 4.0.3

 

If you'd like to do a clean install of all the things above, it won't effect your game as long as you reinstall, even just basic homebrew and wine, but the steps above, lay the groundwork for a stable system... Heres the command line to clear out the old stuf that has you dropping and probably "application database"errors...

ruby -e “$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/uninstall)”

 

Edited by choake
typoD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue is that my OS is too old to run Wine 4.0.3, so any solution that involves installing it won't work.  (A secondary issue is that the Wineskin client is objectively inferior to the Cider client, for reasons I mentioned in my previous post)

 

Let me repeat the most important part of my last post:

 

The Cider client can run the latest version of City of Heroes.  As an experiment, I opened City of Heroes.app, replaced the legacy PhysX DLL files with the ones in the hc-bin32 folder, and replaced the legacy homecoming.exe with the new 32-bit cityofheroes.exe from the hc-bin32 folder (renaming it in the process), and the game still runs just fine.

 

This means that the Cider legacy wrapper doesn't need to be discontinued for those of us with older machines and OSs.  It will continue running the 32-bit version of the game without having to have a special "legacy branch" of development. The problem I'm having is not with the new version of City of Heroes, the problem I'm having is running the new version of Wine.

Edited by Williwaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Williwaw said:

The issue is that my OS is too old to run Wine 4.0.3, so any solution that involves installing it won't work.  (A secondary issue is that the Wineskin client is objectively inferior to the Cider client, for reasons I mentioned in my previous post)

 

Let me repeat the most important part of my last post:

 

The Cider client can run the latest version of City of Heroes.  As an experiment, I opened City of Heroes.app, replaced the legacy PhysX DLL files with the ones in the hc-bin32 folder, and replaced the legacy homecoming.exe with the new 32-bit cityofheroes.exe from the hc-bin32 folder (renaming it in the process), and the game still runs just fine.

 

This means that the Cider legacy wrapper doesn't need to be discontinued for those of us with older machines and OSs.  It will continue running the 32-bit version of the game without having to have a special "legacy branch" of development. The problem I'm having is not with the new version of City of Heroes, the problem I'm having is running the new version of Wine.

Not trying to keep shoving Wine into it, (thankfully It worked out) there is however WineBottle.. 2 Download options, one all the way back to Snow leopard..   Wish you the best mate, mac gaming is always a challenge, but very much preferred to PC life... I've no experience with Cider, so thank you for the new project to learn.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Number Six said:

Two things:

 

Can @Garbleor anyone else who is having a similar problem try to locate islandrum.sh somewhere in the coh folder and post the contents? Once again the backtrace points at something wrong with the launch parameters, which seems to indicate an Island Rum issue rather than a game issue, but I haven't had any luck finding out what it's actually launching the game with.

 

Also, an experiment:

  1. Launch Island Rum, let it validate/update, but do not run the game yet
  2. Go into applications/coh or wherever the game is installed
  3. Delete homecoming.exe
  4. Go into the hc-bin32 subfolder and rename cityofheroes.exe to homecoming.exe
  5. Move homecoming.exe out of hc-bin32 and into the top-level COH folder
  6. Try to launch "Homecoming (Safe Mode) the from Island Rum that's still open

This doesn't actually launch safe mode, but launches the new 32-bit client with Island Rum thinking that it's safe mode. Surprisingly, this has actually worked for one person and would confirm that it's a problem with the way Island Rum is launching the new clients. It's not a permanent fix since Island Rum will redownload the original files the next time you run it, but if it works for more people it will help narrow down the problem and what needs to be fixed.

The experiment steps worked for me too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, Garble said:

Thank you for all this.

 

Unfortunately I followed all this but 64-Bit is still greyed out and when I try to run 32-Bit I get an error message with the attached details.

 

On the plus side, Mids Herobuilder works which it never has before!

backtrace_1-11-2020.txt 3.47 kB · 2 downloads

 

Check at the Very bottom of your report...  Outdated Wine.. wine 4.0.3 Direct link to the website, AND Wine Bottler as well

Quote

System information:
    Wine build: wine-1.6.2
    Platform: i386
    Host system: Darwin
    Host version: 15.6.0

If you rerun with those and my Shorter Step by Step, you should have better luck, it's exactly the same just as if it was actively being done...  Simplified 64bit and Mids Upgrade for Mac.pdf

Edited by choake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Catalina user here. Game was running fine for me before, but now opening Island Rum it says it cannot find my game install. I've tried hitting cancel and updating the options to point at my coh folder, and it still says it can't find my install. When I try to hit install it downloads wine-4.0.1.sierra.bottle.tar.gz, gets to 100% and then indefinitely sits on "BEGINNING WINE INSTALL".

 

Tried reinstalling Island Rum, no luck. Tried giving Island Rum full disk access, nope.

 

One time it did get to the step of trying to download the game files, and then indefinitely hung on the 1st file at 0%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Report on the today's Beta update:

 

On Mac, 10.10.5 (for... reasons), using the legacy Transgaming client (i.e., the one that the game used when it was live), and I got a message saying there was an error downloading crashhandler.exe, but the rest of the update worked and the game is running fine.

 

As I suspected, my problems with getting the 32-bit client to run wasn't the original wrapper (Paragon must have future-proofed the hell out of that thing), but with Wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 10:42 AM, choake said:

Hello All... I've put together a fairly comprehensive step by step, how to remove our Original Island Rum and CoH installs, how to remove and clean up the homebrew and wine left overs, and provide all the software and steps and terminal commands to have a fully functional and stable 32/64bit running game... AND a side benefit, the BRAND new Mac based HeroDesigner can Truly be opened with a right click open with wine stable... It's very clear plan and step by step.. Hopefully this eases some minds as I DID not want to miss this game again.. 

 

I ran this series on 3 seperate High Sierra computers.. 2 Mid 2011's And Airbook and iMac, both work amazingly.. And a Macbook Pro 2015.... 

 

I'll attack a short 50sec youtube video of me opening up the new mids, with just that a right click... Enjoy, rock out, and Good hunting

 

Cleaning up for 32 64bit AND mac Hero Builder.pdf 590.98 kB · 24 downloads

 

Wanted to clarify in case there is any confusion, while writing up this 101, I forgot to make sure the command lines were all in ONE line, and not split, it gets confusing, even to terminal.. So I wanted to touch up, so when you get to this step of the process, this is the same as in the file, just single line... Sorry for any confusion...  Good Hunting! 

 


ruby -e “$(curl -fsSL https:// raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/ master/uninstall)”

 

Hi, Choake, thanks so much for putting this together! I'm just now getting around to it, and it's scaring me out of my mind. Anyway, I've discovered that I only have two of the files you say should be saved as backup, Costumes and PowerCust, neither of which have much in them. Does this seem right? I'm surprised about the powers customization, because I typically change the power colors with every build. However, it only shows one character's in the file. And I've only ever saved two costume builds. Would it make just as much sense for me to simply uninstall everything and continue with the directions from there? Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lydimaster said:

Hi, Choake, thanks so much for putting this together! I'm just now getting around to it, and it's scaring me out of my mind. Anyway, I've discovered that I only have two of the files you say should be saved as backup, Costumes and PowerCust, neither of which have much in them. Does this seem right? I'm surprised about the powers customization, because I typically change the power colors with every build. However, it only shows one character's in the file. And I've only ever saved two costume builds. Would it make just as much sense for me to simply uninstall everything and continue with the directions from there? Thanks again!

Power cutomizations are treated exactly like costumes - they will only be saved to your computer in that folder if you use the save-to-file option in the costume creator.  So the only reason to worry about saving those folders is if you've saved a costume or power customization that you want to keep for future use but which isn't currently in use on a character.

  • Like 2

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get an error trying to load anything other than safe mode. This is the error I get:

 

Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x002004c0 in 32-bit code (0x0087b288).
Register dump:
 CS:001b SS:0023 DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:1007 GS:000f
 EIP:0087b288 ESP:0032d640 EBP:0032d658 EFLAGS:00010206(  R- --  I   - -P- )
 EAX:00000121 EBX:0032d7e8 ECX:0200c008 EDX:00000001
 ESI:0200c008 EDI:00200000
Stack dump:
0x0032d640:  0200c000 00000003 0200c008 7b864aab
0x0032d650:  00a0a680 0200c008 0032d680 0087ce45
0x0032d660:  0200d000 0032d700 0032d7e8 00000000
0x0032d670:  00000000 0056a290 0032d7e8 0032d700
0x0032d680:  0032de80 0056a2a2 00a0a680 0203a2f0
0x0032d690:  00000007 0032d7e8 00000000 00000014
0200: sel=1007 base=7ffc0000 limit=00000fff 32-bit rw-
Backtrace:
=>0 0x0087b288 in cityofheroes (+0x47b288) (0x0032d658)
  1 0x0087ce45 in cityofheroes (+0x47ce44) (0x0032d680)
  2 0x0056a2a2 in cityofheroes (+0x16a2a1) (0x0032de80)
  3 0x005d218c in cityofheroes (+0x1d218b) (0x0032e6d8)
  4 0x008767ab in cityofheroes (+0x4767aa) (0x0032fe64)
  5 0x009c7caa in cityofheroes (+0x5c7ca9) (0x0032feb0)
  6 0x7b85067c in kernel32 (+0x4067b) (0x0032fec8)
  7 0x7b853837 in kernel32 (+0x43836) (0x0032ff08)
  8 0x7bc66d9c (0x0032ff28)
  9 0x7bc67e4a (0x0032ffa8)
  10 0x7bc66d62 (0x0032ffc8)
  11 0x7bc3ec0e (0x0032ffe8)
0x0087b288: movl    0x3c(%edi,%eax,4),%edi
Modules:
Module    Address            Debug info    Name (34 modules)
PE      330000-  343000    Deferred        physxloader
PE      350000-  3a7000    Deferred        cggl
PE      400000- 16f0000    Export          cityofheroes
PE     1d80000- 1dca000    Deferred        cudart32_30_9
PE     2200000- 2573000    Deferred        physxcore
PE    10000000-10064000    Deferred        physxcooking
PE    401f0000-401f4000    Deferred        version
PE    42910000-4293e000    Deferred        user32
PE    42a50000-42a54000    Deferred        advapi32
PE    42ac0000-42ac4000    Deferred        winspool
PE    44590000-445a2000    Deferred        comdlg32
PE    44710000-44714000    Deferred        gdi32
PE    44820000-4492e000    Deferred        shell32
PE    44a20000-44a24000    Deferred        shlwapi
PE    44aa0000-44ac0000    Deferred        comctl32
PE    44ba0000-44ba4000    Deferred        ws2_32
PE    44be0000-44be4000    Deferred        wsock32
PE    44bf0000-44bf4000    Deferred        iphlpapi
PE    44c20000-44c24000    Deferred        imm32
PE    44c40000-44c43000    Deferred        glu32
PE    44ec0000-44ec4000    Deferred        hid
PE    44ed0000-44ed4000    Deferred        dsound
PE    44f30000-44f3b000    Deferred        winmm
PE    44f80000-44f88000    Deferred        ole32
PE    450c0000-450c4000    Deferred        rpcrt4
PE    45150000-45154000    Deferred        msacm32
PE    45180000-45184000    Deferred        ddraw
PE    45200000-45204000    Deferred        wined3d
PE    45350000-45354000    Deferred        opengl32
PE    45500000-45503000    Deferred        winemac
PE    456e0000-456e4000    Deferred        uxtheme
PE    6a000000-6a56d000    Deferred        cg
PE    7b810000-7b866000    Export          kernel32
PE    7bc10000-7bc14000    Deferred        ntdll
Threads:
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
00000008 (D) C:\Program Files\coh\hc-bin32\cityofheroes.exe
    00000024    0
    00000009    0 <==
0000000e services.exe
    0000001e    0
    0000001d    0
    00000014    0
    00000010    0
    0000000f    0
00000012 winedevice.exe
    0000001c    0
    00000019    0
    00000017    0
    00000013    0
0000001a plugplay.exe
    00000020    0
    0000001f    0
    0000001b    0
00000021 explorer.exe
    00000023    0
    00000022    0
System information:
    Wine build: wine-1.6.2
    Platform: i386
    Host system: Darwin
    Host version: 17.7.0
 

Maybe I need to delete and reinstall? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's basically the same error I get. (I'm OS X El Captian 10.11.6)

 

I notice that it says Wine build: wine-1.6.2 even though I specifically erased all versions of wine from my computer and installed Wine 1.8.6.

 

Similar thing happens when I try to run HC Beta Safe Mode from Island Rum, except it gets as far as the loading screen before crashing.

 

I've also noticed that if I remove the CoH.app and the coh folder, Island Rum will create a coh folder in Applications, and then also create a CoH.app in Applications, but not put anything in the coh folder.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 11:17 PM, Garble said:

That's basically the same error I get. (I'm OS X El Captian 10.11.6)

 

I notice that it says Wine build: wine-1.6.2 even though I specifically erased all versions of wine from my computer and installed Wine 1.8.6.

 

Similar thing happens when I try to run HC Beta Safe Mode from Island Rum, except it gets as far as the loading screen before crashing.

 

I've also noticed that if I remove the CoH.app and the coh folder, Island Rum will create a coh folder in Applications, and then also create a CoH.app in Applications, but not put anything in the coh folder.

 

 

Hi. I'm also on El Capitan. But since yesterdays update cant run Safe Mode either. Anyone have solutions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I finally had the time to sit down and attempt Choake's instructions today. Terminal didn't recognize a few of the uninstall commands for some reason. I went ahead and continued with the reinstall just to see if it would work. It doesn't. Lol. Wine Stable cannot find the cityofheroes.exe file from Terminal either.

Any idea as to why this might be happening? I'm running on El Capitan, if that makes any difference. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...