[SG]-[Pinnacle]-[Lethal Ladies] / [Lethal Ladies Legacy]

WanderingAries

Anyone (else) from this themed SG still around and if so would like to have any alts reconnect to the group? I've already met up with EO (who is actively working on a base on a different server than I'm on), so part of the gang is slowly getting together. The Torch server base has yet to be built, but the group is established in name again.

Note: At this point I'm going to go ahead and retire the Torch LL group and leave a redirect to the Indom LL group. If anyone happens to read this from the remaining LL crew (and hasn't found us yet), then find one of us in-game.

@ElectraOutlaw

@WanderingAries  -> Will likely be on Torch more often unless LLs want to group, but I have invite priv if you need

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Hi! It's TatheWeven, defender extraordinaire. I'd LOVE to get back into the swing of things. :) I am making a defender of the same name on Torchbearer, but if this isn't the correct server, let me know. :)

Hey you two, send me a message @WanderingAries ingame and I can add to the Torch server group. It's mostly name only right now until EO or somebody takes it over, but base is functional!

Edit: Or I could just read your forum accounts properly and see your globals. >.<

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

• 6 months later

If you come up with a concept, the let us know ingame (chat chan) or here. ^.^

• 1 year later
37 minutes ago, CatAtomic said:

Aries,  my alt, Jayne Reaction, is on Torchbearer.  Slowly rebuilding and gaining badges.  She is, of course, a fire/kin.

Not that I've been active in game, but the discord has been quiet for the longest. 😕

• 1 month later
On 8/5/2021 at 4:41 PM, Scoobs said:

do any of you remember Voiceprint by chance?

Doesn't ring a bell, but I wasn't is in the group as most (to know people). The LL Discord's been quiet for quite a while or I'd direct you there.