Henchman MIA during RWZ

Crysis

Had an issue happen twice yesterday, both time during RWZ events.  I would have one of my T2 henchman totally disappear, but no matter how many times/methods I used to release the T2’s (/pet release command, Dismiss command, dismiss everything, resummon everything, etc), I could only summon ONE T2 henchman.  T1 and T3 remained unaffected, and zoning didn’t affect this either.  The only way I was able to get things back to normal was to enter Supergroup base and suddenly....there was my MIA henchman chilling in the base with his buds.

The MIA henchman didn’t show up in my pet window during this whole time.  I would only show ONE T2, not one + one showing in a different zone or whatever.  

Not sure if this would happen outside of RWZ event, will try to replicate.

We've seen this on masterminds during MSR a lot. Our theory is they get tp'd away by the shield and the game loses track of them but not enough to let them resummon. The MM dying or rezoning seems to clear it up.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:40 AM, Crysis said:

The MIA henchman didn’t show up in my pet window during this whole time.  I would only show ONE T2, not one + one showing in a different zone or whatever.

It was a weird conjunction of dismissing my pets and entering a door, but I dismissed my pets as I was entering the Steel Canyon university, and the client got confused -- after entering the university, the client pet window showed no active pets, but they were all there and under my control and I was able to dismiss them. I would not be surprised if there were other ways to get the server and client out of sync with each other.