Anyone remember these?

Medusa

I can't find the video that I really like. It was done shortly after the announcement. It is kind of like a news story about the closure and AP33 - it showed every AP the day of the protest. I dunno why but I always found the video to be super inspirational - probably because it showed the strength of the community at a time when it was hurting the most. Anyone know which video I am talking about and have a link?

I think you are looking for this one:

That's the one! Make sme get all teary eyed when I watch it. Also makes me even more grateful for hwat we have now.

Thank you.

I can't find the video that I really like. It was done shortly after the announcement. It is kind of like a news story about the closure and AP33 - it showed every AP the day of the protest. I dunno why but I always found the video to be super inspirational - probably because it showed the strength of the community at a time when it was hurting the most. Anyone know which video I am talking about and have a link?

I think you are looking for this one:

Guest The Adgramaine

I have no words for how this video makes me feel.............

Dear God! That brought more than one tear to my eye! I cannot wait to get a new computer...