Charging for Powerlevelling to level 50

Queen Nefertiti

7 minutes ago, Rathulfr said:

Well, we are superheroes, right?  That's kind of our thing?  Appointing ourselves to truth, justice, and yadda yadda yadda?

Great. Let's compile a list of ugly opinions we've allowed ourselves to give people grief over.  I'll go first. People who think they have some sort of moral obligation to challenge someone who shares a different opinion suck.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

30 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

Yes, that is it essentially.  I think you are overthinking the issue as the answer is quite simple.  Changing the oil in a car is easy, yet people bring it to a quick lube shop and pay someone else to do it for them because either they do not have the time or desire to do it themselves.  Supermarkets around where I live are hiring personal shoppers like mad.  Surely most people can push a cart around the isles and grab the things they need, yet quite a lot of people pay a small fee to have someone do it for them.

Overthinking things is kind of what I do, so I will admit to a bit of that. But this doesn't seem that way. Not completely. At the risk of proving you right, though, I will point out that the phrase "changing oil in a car" is not considered a recreational activity in my country. Is it something you consider "fun" in Ooozebecky-becky-becky-stan-stan? Or is that some sort of prison slang you picked up in "the joint"?

😉

Edited by quixoteprog

3 minutes ago, Frostbiter said:

Great. Let's compile a list of ugly opinions we've allowed ourselves to give people grief over.  I'll go first. People who think they have some sort of moral obligation to challenge someone who shares a different opinion suck.

I have a moral obligation to challenge your different opinion: I suck!  😄

(BTW, my most recent posts were meant to be wry humor, but I guess that got burned up in the heat of this thread.  I'll slink away quietly now, and let the rest of you continue bashing each other in peace. *wink*)

Edited by Rathulfr
punctuation counts

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

4 minutes ago, Frostbiter said:

When the base opinion sucks and is based on idiocy, it should be challenged. When others attempt to control what those around them do when no actual harm is befalling them, they should be challenged.

If you think people like me suck, I applaud your continued right to share that opinion and will in no way attempt to stop you nor will I attempt to stop myself from explaining that you're wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, Bill Z Bubba said:

When the base opinion sucks and is based on idiocy, it should be challenged. When others attempt to control what those around them do when no actual harm is befalling them, they should be challenged.

If you think people like me suck, I applaud your continued right to share that opinion and will in no way attempt to stop you nor will I attempt to stop myself from explaining that you're wrong.

You're the one seeking to control with an attitude like that. Here's some advice, don't make your problem with someone's opinions into their problem.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper