Homecoming Screenshots Thread

Seahawk likes this new base decoration :D

660739053_DesktopScreenshot2022_07_01-22_01_16_94.thumb.jpg.d17b524ffd70c2211486a944e137124a.jpg

I've run across this situation a couple times now, in the same spot in First Ward:

898899363_DesktopScreenshot2022_06.28-23_15_09_38.jpg.c4cf2c0e8f53fc7192ce755cac0e91bd.jpg

1852380692_DesktopScreenshot2022_06.30-23_14_25_02.jpg.2bbabcf4d672ad2e5c7ab900649a3038.jpg

In both cases, the Resistance fighter and D.U.S.T. guy face-to-face, pointing their guns at each other, are complete statues, totally unmoving. Meanwhile, the other two are doing the normal AFK poses, changing poses as normal, but not attacking each other.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/17/2022 at 6:59 PM, captainstar said:

How do I make  gif from the game

Sorry for the late reply. I upload my video capture to YouTube, then I use Imgur's video to gif. 

Be wary of the resulting file size. I think my gif is still too large.

--EDIT--

After you have uploaded your video, go to Imgur, select New Post > Video to GIF or go straight to https://imgur.com/vidgif

H8jYsvI.png

Type your video URL

4niFBEP.png

Trim your video and add text.

VIcKpKV.png

If you don't want or can't upload your video, you can use VideoLAN and GIMP/Photoshop. It is slightly complicated. The main idea is to convert your video into an array of images (bmp or jpg) using VideoLAN, and then use GIMP to merge those images into a single gif. 

Edited by huang3721
detail
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

I have a tendency on some of my ranged characters to like to back myself into walls/corners; makes me feel like I'm out of the way and gives some interesting camera perspectives. Sometimes I kind of feel like I'm in an FPS, and sometimes I get an interesting view of the inside of my beast characters' heads. 😅

screenshot-220707-13-02-53.jpg
screenshot-220629-21-45-40.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Inside My Beast Character's Head is a solid name for an autobiography. 

Before I got to autobiography, I thought you were going to say band name, lol

• Haha 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 7/27/2022 at 8:06 PM, Herotu said:

I love this arc. Here I am shooting myself in the back.
image.thumb.png.7705c3ce6b79d8fbccb96de03df8f414.png

Wait, there's an arc in which you have to fight yourself? Which arc is that?

@retrobytz ~ Everlasting ~ usually online daily between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC
Signature Characters: Star Jewel | Emberflair | Mystfury | Lumitia | Miss Unity | 
Novaspark

Other characters - Starlight Sentinels on Fandom

I never really came here, it was way before my time and due to timezones, it was rare i could even go? But a lot of people made meaningful connections here, and Im sad they were sad to see the place go. A lot of the base design though really tickles me.

It was a fun night. I got to have a couple of nice character moments with those not participating the date auction, i begin to wonder if another club will pick up the tradition for fun, or, if theyll leave it be for the sake of posterity (posterior-ity? pos-titty-ority?)

It was fun seeing TWO gms there though, Impervium especially since theyre the one who always moves my thread to where they need to go!

I hope everyone had a good time, both that night, and all the nights before, and maybe, all the nights after.

screenshot_220812-23-09-43.jpg

screenshot_220812-23-20-50.jpg

screenshot_220812-23-03-06.jpg

screenshot_220812-23-02-51.jpg

screenshot_220812-23-02-31.jpg

screenshot_220812-23-02-04.jpg

screenshot_220812-23-01-48.jpg

screenshot_220812-22-53-35.jpg

Resident certified baby

Screenshot (606).png

Vanessa is coming for your graphics cards

Screenshot (607).png

GM Impervium doing their best to stay in character, without crying, and thanking the community

Screenshot (608).png

Flints complaining about the things they lost in the divorce

Screenshot (609).png

Brenda and Raymond, bout to cross you the fuck up, skirts or shirts, what team are you on?

Screenshot (612).png

You know have carteblanche to blame flints, now and forever. 

Edited by Redletter
Text

Resident certified baby