Homecoming Screenshots Thread

• 3 weeks later

On 2/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, RikOz said:

Well, it appears the hubcap thief has been spreading his loot around the city. I found matches for the Terra Volta hubcaps stashed in a random warehouse:

1738007484_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.09-13_55_39_91.png.959bd950efd4f556dae3726c3c252ae3.png

On 2/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, RikOz said:

This must mean something.

It means that we have a wheel thief on the loose!

...and that the PPD have been working "tirelessly" to catch this guy. HmWYqjbR_o.gif

• Haha 7

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Seems like some of the other Arachnos soldiers like a quiet drink out of the way of the CCTV cameras.  On report for you lot!

screenshot_210327-19-33-03.thumb.jpg.6db053b532bc3e9803282c5f631badca.jpg

• Like 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

screenshot_210402-15-06-54.thumb.jpg.4b8f256c76f12a7f2d03a884b65f90af.jpg

Just a shot of the Meteors together.  Love that gang 😄

• Like 5

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

5 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Windows... ME???

Nope. That is Windows XP with the Luna 2 silver theme.

The green start button did not exist on ME. 07K1tHnz_o.png

It's been forever since I have seen that screen though as all the

ingame monitors for me have StreetFighter or Tekken on them (yes, mods).

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 3 weeks later

Attempted to solo an ITF for the first time, last night.  Thought I might be able to do it, set at -1 notoriety.  

I did not succeed.

It turns out, that a lvl 35 fire/regen Sentinel and Requiem are essentially an even match.  After blasting each other with flame and dark energy for about about an hour and a half (basically no damage to either one of us), I offered a cease fire if Requiem would take a picture of me in one of their swanky doom mechs.  Surprisingly, he agreed!  😁

MechHead.thumb.PNG.223580163c4192a10a9e1ba31ddb56d4.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 4/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, Grindingsucks said:

Attempted to solo an ITF for the first time, last night.  Thought I might be able to do it, set at -1 notoriety.  

I did not succeed.

It turns out, that a lvl 35 fire/regen Sentinel and Requiem are essentially an even match.  After blasting each other with flame and dark energy for about about an hour and a half (basically no damage to either one of us), I offered a cease fire if Requiem would take a picture of me in one of their swanky doom mechs.  Surprisingly, he agreed!  😁

MechHead.thumb.PNG.223580163c4192a10a9e1ba31ddb56d4.PNG

thats a hard TF to solo. I normally sit in the mech after everyone bails in Hess you would be suprixed how many people have never took a look at the inside of that map.

• Like 2

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

On 4/27/2021 at 7:18 PM, First Player said:

Untitled.png

On 4/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, Dynamo-Joe said:

Got another angle on the above:

And... Uh oh... trouble brewing... 😄

Did someone have a color and theme contest? Or is this a Supergroup?

• Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

19 hours ago, First Player said:

Just a group of friends that got together one night, that's all 😀

It's a bunch of our friends who decided to make similarly themed characters and hang out when it suits us! 🙂

23 hours ago, DJ1 said:

y mean other than you? :classic_wink:

21 hours ago, First Player said:

Just a group of friends that got together one night, that's all 😀

1 hour ago, Drea said:

It's a bunch of our friends who decided to make similarly themed characters and hang out when it suits us! 🙂

@DJ1 I meant actually in the game, I know all about the one that's been running here for the last 6 weeks. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I'm almost done drawing the last couple

prizes just need a free day or two to finish up.

@First Player That's cool, I used to do stuff like that with my SG, we even had a coordinated intro. 

None have shown up to homecoming yet though (where are you guys???).

Let me guess... you're Email? Or Retweet?

@Drea Nice! Also welcome to the best part of the forums Drea.

(I know you posted here before but I missed it 07K1tHnz_o.png)

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 4

07K1tHnz_o.png

13 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

@DJ1 I meant actually in the game, I know all about the one that's been running here for the last 6 weeks. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I'm almost done drawing the last couple

@First Player That's cool, I used to do stuff like that with my SG, we even had a coordinated intro. 

none have shown up to homecoming yet  though (where are you guys???).

Let me guess... you're Email? Or Retweet?

@Drea Nice! Also welcome to the best part of the forums Drea.

(I know you posted here before but I missed it 07K1tHnz_o.png)

Actually I’m Website 😃

Edited by First Player
  • Haha 1

pg6qD0.png

44 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Awesome!

• Like 2