Homecoming Screenshots Thread

Midnight Blue Mage

• 3 weeks later

On 2/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, RikOz said:

Well, it appears the hubcap thief has been spreading his loot around the city. I found matches for the Terra Volta hubcaps stashed in a random warehouse:

1738007484_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.09-13_55_39_91.png.959bd950efd4f556dae3726c3c252ae3.png

On 2/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, RikOz said:

This must mean something.

It means that we have a wheel thief on the loose!

...and that the PPD have been working "tirelessly" to catch this guy. HmWYqjbR_o.gif

• Haha 7

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Seems like some of the other Arachnos soldiers like a quiet drink out of the way of the CCTV cameras.  On report for you lot!

screenshot_210327-19-33-03.thumb.jpg.6db053b532bc3e9803282c5f631badca.jpg

• Like 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079)Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642)* | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104)* | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489)*The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403)* | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140)* The Eve of War (Arc id 41583)*

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617)* | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)*

(*Pre War Praetorian Loyalist. * Pre War Praetorian Resistance.. * Pre ITF Cimerora. * Post ITF Cimerora. Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

screenshot_210402-15-06-54.thumb.jpg.4b8f256c76f12a7f2d03a884b65f90af.jpg

Just a shot of the Meteors together.  Love that gang 😄

• Like 5

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079)Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642)* | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104)* | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489)*The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403)* | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140)* The Eve of War (Arc id 41583)*

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617)* | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)*

(*Pre War Praetorian Loyalist. * Pre War Praetorian Resistance.. * Pre ITF Cimerora. * Post ITF Cimerora. Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

5 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Windows... ME???

Nope. That is Windows XP with the Luna 2 silver theme.

The green start button did not exist on ME. 07K1tHnz_o.png

It's been forever since I have seen that screen though as all the

ingame monitors for me have StreetFighter or Tekken on them (yes, mods).

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 3 weeks later

Attempted to solo an ITF for the first time, last night.  Thought I might be able to do it, set at -1 notoriety.  

I did not succeed.

It turns out, that a lvl 35 fire/regen Sentinel and Requiem are essentially an even match.  After blasting each other with flame and dark energy for about about an hour and a half (basically no damage to either one of us), I offered a cease fire if Requiem would take a picture of me in one of their swanky doom mechs.  Surprisingly, he agreed!  😁

MechHead.thumb.PNG.223580163c4192a10a9e1ba31ddb56d4.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, Grindingsucks said:

Attempted to solo an ITF for the first time, last night.  Thought I might be able to do it, set at -1 notoriety.  

I did not succeed.

It turns out, that a lvl 35 fire/regen Sentinel and Requiem are essentially an even match.  After blasting each other with flame and dark energy for about about an hour and a half (basically no damage to either one of us), I offered a cease fire if Requiem would take a picture of me in one of their swanky doom mechs.  Surprisingly, he agreed!  😁

MechHead.thumb.PNG.223580163c4192a10a9e1ba31ddb56d4.PNG

thats a hard TF to solo. I normally sit in the mech after everyone bails in Hess you would be suprixed how many people have never took a look at the inside of that map.

• Like 2

Evil only wins if good people do nothing. Don't just talk the talk, Walk the talk.

On 4/27/2021 at 7:18 PM, First Player said:

Untitled.png

On 4/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, Dynamo-Joe said:

Got another angle on the above:

And... Uh oh... trouble brewing... 😄

Did someone have a color and theme contest? Or is this a Supergroup?

• Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

19 hours ago, First Player said:

Just a group of friends that got together one night, that's all 😀

It's a bunch of our friends who decided to make similarly themed characters and hang out when it suits us! 🙂

23 hours ago, DJ1 said:

y mean other than you? :classic_wink:

21 hours ago, First Player said:

Just a group of friends that got together one night, that's all 😀

1 hour ago, Drea said:

It's a bunch of our friends who decided to make similarly themed characters and hang out when it suits us! 🙂

@DJ1 I meant actually in the game, I know all about the one that's been running here for the last 6 weeks. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I'm almost done drawing the last couple

prizes just need a free day or two to finish up.

@First Player That's cool, I used to do stuff like that with my SG, we even had a coordinated intro. 

None have shown up to homecoming yet though (where are you guys???).

Let me guess... you're Email? Or Retweet?

@Drea Nice! Also welcome to the best part of the forums Drea.

(I know you posted here before but I missed it 07K1tHnz_o.png)

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 4

07K1tHnz_o.png

13 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

@DJ1 I meant actually in the game, I know all about the one that's been running here for the last 6 weeks. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I'm almost done drawing the last couple

@First Player That's cool, I used to do stuff like that with my SG, we even had a coordinated intro. 

none have shown up to homecoming yet  though (where are you guys???).

Let me guess... you're Email? Or Retweet?

@Drea Nice! Also welcome to the best part of the forums Drea.

(I know you posted here before but I missed it 07K1tHnz_o.png)

Actually I’m Website 😃

Edited by First Player
  • Haha 1

pg6qD0.png

44 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Awesome!

• Like 2